Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I recall there are still hundreds of Helmut's creations which have yet to be posted. How about posting a few of your old ones which have yet to see the light?
Yes but many of them have been previously posted here and when I do it is necessary to process them to a size appropriate to publication on this site because the images were intended for viewing from the CD ; they are in high definition.
Helmut

As you know some time ago our poet laureate went AWOL and I/we promised her a whipping. It happened, she received a good sound trashing and she made quite a few sounds. After all we can't neglect a hard working girl like Eulilia; so let's get to it.
377 Eul whipped 01.jpg 378 Eul whipped 02.jpg
It is said that the hardest part of a whipping is the waiting but there was no sigh of relief from Eul when she saw me coming with the whip. I did note that her glutes tightened considerably.
378 Eul whipped 03.jpg
380 Eul whipped 04.jpg 381 Eul whipped 05.jpg 382 Eul whipped 06.jpg 384 Eul whipped 08.jpg 385 Eul whipped 09.jpg 386 Eul whipped 10.jpg
The beauty of it touched me deeply as the whip sang and so did Eulilia as she danced to the rhythm of the lash, her lovely naked body glistening with perspiration as she strained to avoid the stinging pain.
Hope you enjoy,
Helmut

Oh dear... It seems I left off the last and perhaps most important picture. I'm embarissed especially after Eul's accolade. We did stop to give her a rest.
View attachment 265834
Our Eulilia is such a gem.
flower3flower2flower1
Enjoy,
Helmut
which proves just what I said, you're a perfect gentleman! :D

I’m seeing a lot of “gif” images here of late thanks to TC and others. I began working on a crucifixion back around 2011 or 2012 but it wasn’t practical to present here because of the file size so I shelved it and forgot about it. It’s possible that the file is still too large but I’m going to give it a try.

If you view the image (It my take a few seconds to load.) you will likely notice that the figure technology is representative of that time frame.

Soon I hope to have a much newer version of a crux scene to present here but for now here’s the one I did back when…

Please let me know if you have a problem loading and viewing it.

Enjoy,

Helmut

Helmutgif2.gif

I’m seeing a lot of “gif” images here of late thanks to TC and others. I began working on a crucifixion back around 2011 or 2012 but it wasn’t practical to present here because of the file size so I shelved it and forgot about it. It’s possible that the file is still too large but I’, going to give it a try.

If you view the image (It my take a few seconds to load.) you will likely notice that the figure technology is representative of that time frame.

Soon I hope to have a much newer version of a crux scene to present here but for now here’s the one I did back when…

Enjoy,

Helmut

View attachment 281894
I've got a reasonable broadband, it took two or three seconds only, but it's very good!

To make them cycle round, is that something I need to set up at this end?

I’m seeing a lot of “gif” images here of late thanks to TC and others. I began working on a crucifixion back around 2011 or 2012 but it wasn’t practical to present here because of the file size so I shelved it and forgot about it. It’s possible that the file is still too large but I’, going to give it a try.

Enjoy,

Helmut

View attachment 281894
nice to see your "old" work:D

Enjoy,

Helmut

View attachment 281894
No problem with the file. Just a suggestion. Save the gifs with the option: repeat.
Best regards!

To make them cycle round, is that something I need to set up at this end?
I just click 'refresh'

It took about a minute for me to load, but that's not unusual,
my broadband (which used to be reasonably good)
seems to have gone on a go-slow this month.

I planned to put up a new picture for 911 today; trouble is my graphics box and Poser have stopped getting along. DAMN IT!!!
So there is nothing for me to put up in memory for the friends we lost. As soon as I get my Poser Program up and running I'll post something. In the meantime If someone has a appropriate image please feel free,
To quite a friend: "Alas and Damn",
Helmut

Back
Top Bottom