Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
She, your latest, is very fine - Barbaria?

I like the crowd scenes, too:
View attachment 328218 View attachment 328219
especially the kneeling, naked girls, who look like they're in trouble too,
or in serious danger of being there! :devil:
Is that me, kneeling naked on the far right?
(seen through the crucified girl's legs in the second pic)

She, your latest, is very fine - Barbaria?

I like the crowd scenes, too:
View attachment 328218 View attachment 328219
especially the kneeling, naked girls, who look like they're in trouble too,
or in serious danger of being there! :devil:
Is that me, kneeling naked on the far right?
(seen through the crucified girl's legs in the second pic)

Certainly could be me ... looks like she is not happy and about to complain ;)

Certainly could be me ... looks like she is not happy and about to complain ;)
At the very beginning of this thread I published a... "Manifesto" of sorts wherein I said: "If one of my characters reminds you of someone enjoy. Since then I have attempted at times to create avatars for various people who have become my friends on this site.
If any of you attach a particular liking to one of my avatars feel free to comment and above all...
Enjoy,
Helmut

The crowd scenes are excellent, Helmut, but the girl in the last 3 images is beautiful!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Many thanks.

View attachment 328847

I've been working with her for a while; and she has become one of my favorites. If anyone out there has any thoughts as to what I should do with her I am open to suggestions.
Again, many thanks.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Slim dark haired girl? I'd say you've already thought ahead to any suggestion that I might have! :D

Mind you, as Barb has said on another thread, the thrill of crucifixion is in the preparation and anticipation....;)

Slim dark haired girl? I'd say you've already thought ahead to any suggestion that I might have! :D

Mind you, as Barb has said on another thread, the thrill of crucifixion is in the preparation and anticipation....;)
go ahead

Here are the remainder of the new ones
I hope these images are sufficiently close and personal enough for all concerned.:devil:

View attachment 298946 View attachment 298947 View attachment 298948 View attachment 298949 View attachment 298950 View attachment 298951 View attachment 298952

View attachment 298953 View attachment 298954 View attachment 298955

So to reiterate that's about as close as you can get in broad daylight.
As always... Enjoy,
Helmut
A PS if I may; remember there are over 400 pictures in this thread.
Incredibly intense images, especially showing the nail being hammered through her wrists. Excellent visual angles. I can almost feel it happening to me! Awesome!!!!
425 Acrux completely nude r5 Full body shot  final.jpg Oh, and this image!!! Wow!!! It takes my breath away. You mentioned something about showing women of normal proportions. That is so beautifully done! The glistening sweat over her body highlights her slender figure and her muscles under such stress! Achingly beautiful!!! It's so how I imagine myself crucified!!!

So glad I found your thread! There is so much here to marvel at.

Last edited:
I hope these images are sufficiently close and personal enough for all concerned.:devil:

Mmmmm ! I especially love the N° 2,3,4,5 : it's like if the girl was taken by surprise , I like the fact that she could be agitated ! It's not like in the most of the crucifixion'pics where she is quietly attempting the first nail ... A real fighting girl !:clapping:...........she could be me ...;):rolleyes:

Now that it seems we are going to have occasional contributors to this thread I'll need to make sure I can maintain continuity in my work. So these pix are the next in the Wonder Lady series I started on the last page (Page 21 I believe). The neat thing about Wonder Lady is she is very difficult to kill; they couldn't do in Germany during the Second World War, nor could all the forces of evil that Television could muster put her down. As I understand it she is presently retired and living on Mt. Olympus with the retired Greek Gods.
So from time to time I'm going to bring her out of retirement so we can try different poses on the cross. With nails of course; she's Wonder Lady and when the nails are removed she heals almost instantly.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Love the genital piercing! Was she tugged along by it on her way to her crucifixion?:eek:

Ouch! Ouch! Hey, easy on the line boys. I'll come along, no need to pull so hard!

Mmmmm ! I especially love the N° 2,3,4,5 : it's like if the girl was taken by surprise , I like the fact that she could be agitated ! It's not like in the most of the crucifixion'pics where she is quietly attempting the first nail ... A real fighting girl !:clapping:...........she could be me ...;):rolleyes:
She can be you..
Enjoy,
Helmut

The first 3 pictures have been around for a while; never bothered to use them because they were intended as an experiment to illustrate how I think the Princess should have been dressed. A woman, when she is kept naked is inclined to be much more reasonable and cooperative; it changes their character almost completely.
429 Princess in chains..jpg 430 Lea slave girl.jpg 431 Slave Lea.jpg

The next girl is definitely not for sale, it took me a great deal of time to develop her and there is no amount of money that would make me want to part with her. She is one of a kind, she happily does what she is told, and while it’s not necessary to keep her on a leash she wears it because she knows it pleases me, she dances for me and she has worked the chain into her routine.

432 Not for sale.jpg

The next three images are of a blond who has everything except her navel pierced. The advantages of having a girl with pierced nipples in addition to the genitals are obvious while a pierced navel can cause difficulties when she is required to provide her master with her services. But while I prefer brunettes she is a pretty thing and she has two interesting little rings that encircle her clitoris so I thought I’d present her hear.

433 Rings.jpg 434 More rings.jpg 435 Alyson's rings.jpg
More..., maybe tomorrow.
Enjoy,
Helmut

The next girl is definitely not for sale, it took me a great deal of time to develop her and there is no amount of money that would make me want to part with her. She is one of a kind, she happily does what she is told, and while it’s not necessary to keep her on a leash she wears it because she knows it pleases me, she dances for me and she has worked the chain into her routine.

Yes, she's lovely Helmut. I note you've trained her to stand on her toes, legs wide apart, hands on head,
that's the mark of a good Master, your slavegirl does you honour!

Finally the last four depict a brunette who is being lead to punishment with a chain leash attached to her cunt ring. Imagine being led to a whipping post by a man who can control you with one finger. Obviously this girl knows the kiss of the lash very well and intends to assure that she does nothing to cause her punishment to be increased.

436 Steph compelled to follow.jpg 437 I'm being compelled to follow with one finger..jpg 438 One finger and she can't resist..jpg 439 She knows the kiss of the lash..jpg
Well that's it for now... I'll try to get more together soon.
Enjoy,
Helmut

Harley Quinn is a new one to me; I've never scene her so I poked around a little and found some drawings. So here is what I came up with and I hope you like them.
440 Harly Quinn 1.jpg 441 Harly Quinn 2.jpg 442 Harly Quinn 3.jpg 443 Harly Quinn 4.jpg 444 Harly Quinn 5.jpg 445 Harly Quinn 6.jpg 446 Harly Quinn 7.jpg
Believe it or not we had a power failure when I started uploading these pix.
These are new and hot off the press, hope you enjoy,
Helmut
PS: We sent Harley to the same dungeon where we keep Wonder W. Lady so that's why she's hanging around.
H

Someone asked for Super Girl so I gave it some thought. How could we mere mortals do our thing with a superhuman from another world? Then I remembered; they found a rock from Mars in the Arctic…, I believe it was the Arctic. So if super people came here because the planet Krypton was going to blow up then perhaps some of the dabris from that explosion made its way to Earth. So I searched the web and it did a green metal was found in Antarctica and they the people who acquired it were willing to manufacture certain things.

They knew of our web site; they were willing to assist; in fact they took over leaving all of us with a degree of plausible deniability. “Good I idea Guys”, I told them, “You got the necessary materials so I’ll just take a few pictures. They said they like pictures so I reminded them to poke the like button when they visit the site.

They started with a Kryptonite tampon or at least that’s what they told me the rest well someone once said “A picture is worth a thousand words. Oh did I mention Kryptonite is green…

Enjoy,

Helmut

447 SG Whipping.jpg 448 SG Whipping.jpg 449 SG Whipping.jpg 450 SG Whipping.jpg 451 SG flogged.jpg 452 SG flogged.jpg 453 SG flogged.jpg

Back
Top Bottom