Helmut's Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, the girl is nice, the whip'scene well produced and the crucifixion too, but, I'm not sure that I like this "green color" of the Kriptonite ....
But it's only my opinion ...;)
Kryptonite has been a green, glowing substance since I was a kid many many years ago. I don't like it either perhaps that's why the people who produced the superman series chose green.
H;)

I’ve been working but it’s harder now; I need cataract surgery and I’ve been reading with my right eye shut since December. I can still see but as I understand the situation the colors might be off if so let me know please!

Your comments are always welcome. I know I don’t answer them as much as I should but if you had the choice of having me work or making comments I believe you would rather have me work.

The first three Pix are from a test I made using different Poser models; three of the four models are different. I added some scenery and here they are.

These models are so complicated it’s likely they wouldn’t work in Poser 4. They have skin texture subsurface luminance, even musculature and bone structure such as ribs add to the realism; none of it would work without the i5 and i7 processers and Windows 10.

The caption for the first three is “We told you to shut up you dumb Bitch.”
Field Crx 1.jpg Field Crx 2.jpg Field Crx 3.jpg

The last picture is related to a story I’ve been working on for quite some time. I’ll probably start it after my eyes are fixed. For now, let’s just say: It’s time to sharpen your swards the Amazons are coming and there’s going to be one Hell of a war.

The Amazons are coming.jpg
Enjoy and please remember to comment,
Helmut

I’ve been working but it’s harder now; I need cataract surgery and I’ve been reading with my right eye shut since December. I can still see but as I understand the situation the colors might be off if so let me know please!

Your comments are always welcome. I know I don’t answer them as much as I should but if you had the choice of having me work or making comments I believe you would rather have me work.

The first three Pix are from a test I made using different Poser models; three of the four models are different. I added some scenery and here they are.

These models are so complicated it’s likely they wouldn’t work in Poser 4. They have skin texture subsurface luminance, even musculature and bone structure such as ribs add to the realism; none of it would work without the i5 and i7 processers and Windows 10.

View attachment 467578 View attachment 467579 View attachment 467580

The last picture is related to a story I’ve been working on for quite some time. I’ll probably start it after my eyes are fixed. For now, let’s just say: It’s time to sharpen your swards the Amazons are coming and there’s going to be one Hell of a war.

View attachment 467581
Helmut

I am looking forward to the outbreak of hostilities. Should be a Hell of a lot of fun to watch!

View attachment 467581
Helmut
It always brightens my life to see your pics here Helmut -
and to see your wicked imagination hasn't dulled,
even if your sight has a bit - we all wish you well for the surgery. :)

View attachment 467581
Helmut
There was nothing wrong with the colours, Helmut, but nevertheless I hope you soon get your eyes sorted out.

View attachment 467581
Helmut
Hi Helmut, have hope!
I had also cataract from 2004 to 2009. The world surround me only unsharp, grey and i can't not read fine print and standard print (how Barb). One hard Time for me and full of worries. I must see in my work. Hard on the Border. It is crazy, but i worked in this time in a discothek work in my free time as photograph. I see not more, what i make. The Club named "MAD", the source for my nickname. A good time for me in this now closed club. The switches of Cam i can only used, why I know, where his placed. I can't see the switches. and without autofocus, hopeless.
2009 i had the first Operation (Eye to eye). A remarkable experience. Not full narkose. Only a "lick my on ass" infusion. You see all. You see, as all are unsharp and come a stranger pieces in your eye. After that, a dark compress. Next day the compress away. And the world is again colourful and clear. A wonder! And two weeks later the other eye. Have not fear!!
I advice! Let you implantate multi focal lenses with UV-Protection!!! It is a little expensive, but it is that worth!!! Believe me!!
I know, you can have again good time and good see!

Madiosi, hopeful for you!

Helmut

Perhaps that, concerning the three first pics, you were a little abusing of brilliancy for their bodies ...
But it could also be a "style "... ;)

#2 : the second person on the left is looking like a man (the head) : I'm a little astonished ...:D

#4 : I love these amazons ! They're my sisters !!!:):clapping:

Take care of you, Helmut ...;)

Last edited:
Hi Helmut, have hope!
I had also cataract from 2004 to 2009. The world surround me only unsharp, grey and i can't not read fine print and standard print (how Barb). One hard Time for me and full of worries. I must see in my work. Hard on the Border. It is crazy, but i worked in this time in a discothek work in my free time as photograph. I see not more, what i make. The Club named "MAD", the source for my nickname. A good time for me in this now closed club. The switches of Cam i can only used, why I know, where his placed. I can't see the switches. and without autofocus, hopeless.
2009 i had the first Operation (Eye to eye). A remarkable experience. Not full narkose. Only a "lick my on ass" infusion. You see all. You see, as all are unsharp and come a stranger pieces in your eye. After that, a dark compress. Next day the compress away. And the world is again colourful and clear. A wonder! And two weeks later the other eye. Have not fear!!
I advice! Let you implantate multi focal lenses with UV-Protection!!! It is a little expensive, but it is that worth!!! Believe me!!

I agree with madiosi. I had both eyes 2 weeks apart. No pain, no trouble very good vision 2 days later. The multi focal lenses do not suit everybody, I could not have them so still need spectacles, but very clear vision and stable prescription.

Hi Helmut, have hope!

Hello Helmut and Madiosi,

I identify with your eye cataract difficulties. By early the 1990s, I had cataracts on the back of both my eyes and voluntarily stopped driving (major bummer). My "vision" before surgery was hazy at best and the future looked dim (pardon the pun). I had laser surgery to implant intraocular lens (long sight in right eye, shorter sight in left eye). Your brain makes sense of whatever visual imagery you are looking at. The long sight lens enables me to navigate the world around me while the shorter sight lens in my left eye enables me to read and do close up train modelling work.

I am unsure of where you are at currently in your treatment but have faith; your vision can be restored.

Yours in 'lack of clarity', ranger1.

Hi Helmut, have hope!

Hello Helmut, Madiosi, et al,

I identify with your cataract difficulties. By the early 1990s, I had to have cataracts on the back of both my eyes removed (my mother suffered the same condition) and had intraocular lens implanted. My "vision" before surgery was hazy, at best, and the future looked dim (no pun intended).

The surgery implanted a (Teflon), long sight lens in my right eye with a shorter sight lens in my left. Your brain makes sense of whatever imagery you are looking at. The long sight lens enables me to navigate the world around me while the shorter sight lens enables me to read and do close up model train work. The outcome was transformative!

I am unsure of where you are in your treatment regime but have faith; your vision can be restored!

Yours in reduced clarity, ranger1.

(P.S. I lost power here while I was typing this missive so if my reply appears here twice, the weather rather than diminished capacity is responsible).

(long sight in right eye, shorter sight in left eye). Your brain makes sense of whatever visual imagery you are looking at. The long sight lens enables me to navigate the world around me while the shorter sight lens in my left eye enables me to read and do close up train modelling work.

Interesting.

I was offered that option, but it sounded scarily confusing, so opted for a pair of long sights. Wish I had done what you did.

Hi,

It’s been quite some time since I last posted any of my pictures. The first thing I need to do is thank everyone for their good wishes and encouragement. I can see much better now, better than I have in years. The surgery went much as everyone who offered encouragement said it would, but I am a family man and family matters have kept me from working as much as I would like.

I’m still working on the Trojan War, I love that story, and doing it is fun so some time in the near future I’ll begin posting it. For now; I dug up some pictures I did prior to my surgery, I could get very Freudian here, because in anticipation of the surgery I couldn’t stop working, but what I did lacked directivity, I would jump from one subject to another.

The subject in this post is a poor slave girl who is being punished by hanging by her thumbs. That’s got to hurt maybe more then cruxing since that would put her into shock.

As always enjoy,

Helmut

451 Hangs by Thumbs a.jpg 452 Hangs by Thumbs b.jpg 452 Hangs by Thumbs c.jpg 453 Hangs by Thumbs d.jpg

To do what you like (those wonderful pics) it's sure that you need of your eyes, Helmut !
I wish that they could be operated for a long time ago: we would be too much deceiving without your so much appreciated work !
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Here's some work I've done after the eye surgery; This poor girl is literally on the hook (it has a round knob on the end) and if we use it to keep her heals off of the floor while she's whipped I think we might expect a good dance performance. What do you think Eul?
As always comments are welcome and...
Enjoy,
Helmut

454 On the Hook 1.jpg 454 On the Hook 1.jpg 456 On the Hook 3.jpg 457 On the Hook 4.jpg 458 On the Hook 5.jpg 459 On the Hook 6.jpg

More later...
H

Attachments

• 455 On the Hook 2.jpg
    455 On the Hook 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 472
Back
Top Bottom