Help The Forum

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the CF version, King Lear hires Fortinbras and Coriolanus as mercenaries, puts down the rebellion and has Goneril and Regan stripped, flogged and crucified. Cinderella marries Romeo and becomes Queen. Happy ending. :p

Errrr, OK?
Wait and see.
P.S I've added jelly.

And again, as usual, on the 20th of every month we start collecting funds to pay for the functioning of the forum.
We are now collecting to pay for December.
The peculiarity of December is that in addition to payment for hosting, we need to additionally pay for a license for a year for software.

I hope we can handle it.
And together we will celebrate Christmas and New Year.

Attachments

• 3DCB924D-0A91-46A7-853D-E85F536EF10E.jpeg
    3DCB924D-0A91-46A7-853D-E85F536EF10E.jpeg
    699.9 KB · Views: 30
Some good news yesterday.
First: our thermometer rushed up by almost 30%.
And now the fullness of the wallet is almost 50%.
Secondly: we have started to have new sponsors who make contributions for the first time, for the second and third times.
This allows us to hope that we will raise funds to continue the work of the forum in December.
Thanks.

Friday and Saturday also did not bring a single cent to our piggy bank.
The hour of reckoning is approaching.
I'm getting worried.
Thursday through Sunday is a huge holiday period in the U.S., with many tens of millions traveling and distracted from normal activities.. That could well have a delaying affect on donations from here.

Thursday through Sunday is a huge holiday period in the U.S., with many tens of millions traveling and distracted from normal activities.. That could well have a delaying affect on donations from here.
We've had two easy months. Now it is time for the true supporters to step up.

From Maker's comments, it seems that only a half dozen or so have contributed thus far. Rather short of the 26 listed as pledging!

We've had two easy months. Now it is time for the true supporters to step up.

From Maker's comments, it seems that only a half dozen or so have contributed thus far. Rather short of the 26 listed as pledging!
26 members have pledged to make a contribution but they are split between monthly and when they can afford it. For the last 6 months they have kept their word and I have no doubt they will continue to do so.

Unfortunately, the next day that has passed did not bring anything to our wallet.
We have almost collected the amount to pay for the hosting, but we do not have the funds to pay for the software license.
Paying for a license can wait, but we need a little more money to pay for hosting in the very near future.

A pinch and a punch,
It's the first of the month.
My wallet I did raid
And my pledge is now paid.
Please do not fear,
I'll finish posting King Lear.
Then we can all enjoy
'Sexpionage', great joy!
Let's pay this bill,
So we all get that thrill!

Back
Top Bottom