Help The Forum

Go to CruxDreams.com
So friends, I received today the bill and pay firstly for the period 01.04.2022-30.04.2022.
Paypal had hold a few donations in quarantine. Full accessible for us at April 7. So we've a very good start for the next month (May 2022).
When coming in again donations, I will fast change the donation-thermometer in this thread.
Again thank you very much for all Members, which help us, to keep this forum alive!

Image8.jpg Good start for May 2022!

Thanks for that @Loinclothslave . The first change members who donate via Paypal will notice is that the Donate link now says...
Please open PayPal and send for donate any amount in US $ to office@madiosi.com

Madiosi has kindly volunteered to run the funding account and pay the hosts on the first of every month. This arrangement is likely to last until relations between our countries get back to anything like normal. Please donate early if you can to allow time for the money to go through the new system. It would also avoid the awful dilemma of bills being due and not having sufficient funds available. Madi deserves all our suppourt.
Needs to be pinned regularly.....
(so that people know how to pay....during these difficult times)

Last edited:
OK Friends, here is the new thermometer for April.
View attachment 1151072
I will after incoming the bill, pay for April and starting then the collect for May. Thank you very much for all members, which done a donation!

I wanted to give something for April but PayPal was refusing it, saying that IM could not take any money for the moment ...

I’ve been supporting the site via patreon directly to @ImageMaker for a while.. but I’m thinking of cancelling that now, and giving through PayPal to @Madiosi instead. Any thoughts?
Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think PayPal through Madiosi is more direct since Madi is currently the one paying on the account, which is located in the West. It’s not certain whether IM is in a position to transfer funds to the West right mow.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think PayPal through Madiosi is more direct since Madi is currently the one paying on the account, which is located in the West. It’s not certain whether IM is in a position to transfer funds to the West right mow.
I agree and I am also going to switch, though Patreon was a fine way to pay-and-forget.

I’ve been supporting the site via patreon directly to @ImageMaker for a while.. but I’m thinking of cancelling that now, and giving through PayPal to @Madiosi instead. Any thoughts? :thinking:
I’ve been supporting the site via patreon directly to @ImageMaker for a while.. but I’m thinking of cancelling that now, and giving through PayPal to @Madiosi instead. Any thoughts? :thinking:
It seems me, IM can't now receiving donations per PayPal. I think, he can't send money to me in the other direction too for pay the bill.

Ok that seems like a clear call to action. I know @wulf is taking steps too, if I can remember who else is giving through patreon I’ll alert them too :D
Yes for sure, I'm canceling the Patreon thing, and will use Paypal for the foreseeable future. Best way to go imo, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom