Help The Forum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is there a way to donate anonymously? I've donated previously but discovered to my surprise that the method I used was not anonymous. It may be that there are others who would be willing to donate but are concerned about privacy? What methods do people typically use here?
I have a couple of times sent cash in an envelope to the address that IM gave me by PM. Surprisingly enough it made it there...

I would suggest selling @Barbaria1 to white-slavers, but I think we would miss her ;)
I doubt you’d get even $30 for me once the buyers figured out what a load of trouble I’d be. :rolleyes:

Better to donate to IM and CruxForums.:)
$30, an all time bargain, whipping you into shape would provide hours of pleasure!

Think about it? We do a bidding war for her (I'm going to win, fuck you all). That pays for the forum for awhile. Her new owner whips her tight little into shape over the course of 5 years. Scenes of this will be filmed and sold to FURTHER support the forum.
Once those years are up, we give you filthy dirty crux kinksters your first ever real life crucifixion. Originally live-streamed on the dark web (for a sweet fee), lasting as long as she does. Then the video will be edited down to a 1 hour cinematic version that we sell for the low price of 0.10 BTC.

It's the gift that keeps the cash flow flowing. The Free Market provides!
What could possibly go wrong? :p

I have a couple of times sent cash in an envelope to the address that IM gave me by PM. Surprisingly enough it made it there...
I just went ahead and used Paypal. I am reassured that ImageMaker is willing to withstand torture to keep my info private, although even the toughest people do break eventually. In my case, if you threaten to withhold chocolate, I'll tell you anything you want to know.

Back
Top Bottom