Help! Urgent!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
this is for native English speakers and for those about to rock (ACDC) crux wise...
CCBill is about to close our site and we need to send them a short (sic!) letter. How about that?
Please, keep in mind that we have about an hour only!
"Content of this site has nothing to do with any religion, photos and videos are not intended to imitate crucifixion of Christ. All performers were at least eighteen years of age at the time of the production of the visual depictions in this site and were willing."
Everybody can send their suggestions to makar013@yahoo.com

Hi Makar, just read your post and I'm not quite sure what it is you're asking us to do. Are you looking for us to simply send a copy of the sentence you have in quotations on your last post. And if yes where do we send it. Problem is if you only have an hour, then judging by the time stamp on your message, we may have already run out of time

All we need now is a good English speaking editor who could edit the text posted...

Attachments

• Nailing-her-down-01.jpg
    Nailing-her-down-01.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 86
I could edit it for you..
English is not my mother tongue but'I'm sufficiently fluent for the job:)

The content of this site has got nothing to do with religion.
The photos and videos are not intended to imitate crucifixion of Christ.

All performers were at least eighteen years of age at the time of the production of the visual depictions in this site.

The performers were not forced to do anything against their will to make the productions of this site possible.
They all performed willingly.
Also no performers were hurt during the production.

Attachments

• Nailing-her-down-01.jpg
    Nailing-her-down-01.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 71
The radio reporter after the cruxball game says:

Inge--

Well done (with a deadline!)

Makar--

Your original statement is good enough, but it is short-- like a safety sign on a factory wall. Inge's version is more cultured (but not too much cultured!)

Good luck and best wishes,
Yusebby Deliny
Somewhere in North America

Attachments

• golgotha- the nailing-4.JPG
    golgotha- the nailing-4.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 94
Re: The radio reporter after the cruxball game says:

Yusebby said:
Inge--

Well done (with a deadline!)

Makar--

Your original statement is good enough, but it is short-- like a safety sign on a factory wall. Inge's version is more cultured (but not too much cultured!)

Good luck and best wishes,
Yusebby Deliny
Somewhere in North America

Yusebby, this comment is way the heck overdue, but for years I thought you were a British subject.

No matter.

Gentlemen, The Queen. God save Her. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom