Holding Her Down

Go to CruxDreams.com
That has to be the most awkward posture for using a hammer I've seen I a while. Did this guy's dad teach him nothing?

Hey, it can get awkward when the girl is squirming. I think that's what I heard him say, anyway, as they carried him away on a stretcher.

Some more

CFR 39C.jpgCFR 40B.jpgCFR 43.jpg

So, personally, I don’t believe anyone (conscious) and no matter how far they carried a cross/beam would just lay there for the nails to be driven. That is one reason why in my “The Object Lesson” story Casey is secured with Velcro. I think an exhausted person doesn’t need a lot to secure them but they wouldn’t just lay there either, they would have to be pinned or secured. Just my thoughts.

So, personally, I don’t believe anyone (conscious) and no matter how far they carried a cross/beam would just lay there for the nails to be driven. That is one reason why in my “The Object Lesson” story Casey is secured with Velcro. I think an exhausted person doesn’t need a lot to secure them but they wouldn’t just lay there either, they would have to be pinned or secured. Just my thoughts.
yes indeed !!!

3th one is hot, do you know which artist made it and where to find more? (if there is more ofc)
It's part of a small set of drawings by 'mailnan' and despite the comments on workplace safety issues for the crucifiers, they're among my all time favorites. The last one of these here also partially of fits in with the 'Holding her down' topic of this thread ... at least the 'holding' part is there...
cruc1c.jpgcruc2a.jpg cruc4.jpg cruc3d.jpg

an idea also picked up in these two pics from a series by Hasturan...

2016-04-20-00-26-26.jpg 2016-04-20-22-54-21.jpg

What's the source on the second one?
The artist's handle is Mailnan, who did some amazing work in the 00’s.

He. Was. GOOD. :eeek::babeando::clapping:

Attachments

• 52A586B8-D2A0-445B-9777-373C21C7B1B3.jpeg
    52A586B8-D2A0-445B-9777-373C21C7B1B3.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 317
Back
Top Bottom