Homage to Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

williej

Executioner
Hello folks. Crux has not, generally, been an erotic fantasy which presses my own hot buttons. However, I thought it would be good to pay homage to that particular fantasy here since it is at the heart of this excellent site. While I don't share the full crux passion, I do think there is something undeniably erotic about a woman on the cross. So, I've made a short series. I have not created a back story around this series yet other than that the event is being orchestrated/supervised by a young Roman senator's daughter. Anyway, here's the first.

crux arrive new.jpg

Looks great, good atmosphere,nice details in fore and background!

I look forward to the rest of the series.

Hello folks. Crux has not, generally, been an erotic fantasy which presses my own hot buttons. However, I thought it would be good to pay homage to that particular fantasy here since it is at the heart of this excellent site. While I don't share the full crux passion, I do think there is something undeniably erotic about a woman on the cross. So, I've made a short series. I have not created a back story around this series yet other than that the event is being orchestrated/supervised by a young Roman senator's daughter. Anyway, here's the first.

View attachment 979014
GREAT job @williej :ARMS1:

View attachment 979014
Oh Wow! Really love scenes from ancient times, really looking forward to the rest of the story. Great start.

Fantastic work @williej

I particularly like the gathered crowd and the soft focus. I have a number of props you might like to use, including a crown of thorns, hammer, nails, and cross. If you are interested, they are on my deviant art page: https://www.deviantart.com/mp5stab

Truly delicious scene, the details are so vivid. I can hear that whip as it courses through the air. Feel the girl’s vulnerability with only a tiny skirt covering her modesty. Her beautiful chains speaks to her status. The brutality hinted at by the nails already on the crux and the grim promise of the hammer.

So much to enjoy here, wonderful anticipation. Thank you

View attachment 979014
A moving point for me is the firm but gentle way the men are handling the girl, the one with his hand on her left shoulder is almost fatherly, and she's responding like a frightened child - even the flagellator showing her the scourge has a caring expression. It's as if they're performing a kind of medical procedure, which they know will be excruciatingly painful for the girl, but necessary, something they have to do and do to perfection ...

Very nice scene.
Can hardly wait for the crucifying scene:D

Applauds
:applaudit::clapping::applaudit::clapping::applaudit::clapping::clapping:

When the flogging is done, young Aurelia is cut down from the post and falls, exhausted, to the ground, her modesty briefly compromised as her loincloth falls to one side.
Claudia, the senator's daughter points, ominously, to the waiting cross where the young victim must be taken next.
crux flogging 7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom