Homage to Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com

The soldier in #2 makes sure he has a firm grip while holding her for the nails. I like the way her breasts fall more realistically too as she lies back against the cross.

A (literally) touching moment occurs as Claudia empathises with her young captive.
View attachment 981623View attachment 981624View attachment 981625

and the wood under the cross is also a nice feature, makes it easier to pick up. Firmly nailed, she feels the gentle touch on her face. It does not bring comfort, it emphasises her loss of autonomy, she is under this woman's power, and she will never know a gentle loving hand again.

Gorgeous rendering, lovely loincloth. I can feel the deep living kiss if the nails hammered through her (my) wrists.

This is your art, not mine, the images are highly valued by me, especially the loincloth! But you also like perfect details? i can’t see her whip marks?
You are absolutely right Loinclothslave1. In my haste to post these last night I forgot that detail. Here is a corrected version of one image at least
crux caress 3a.jpg

You are absolutely right Loinclothslave1. In my haste to post these last night I forgot that detail. Here is a corrected version of one image at least
View attachment 981812
Thank you, that’s superb, I’m right in the picture as the main protagonist again. I don’t notice the pain from my flogging in this exact moment but it’s there... And it speaks to my status as I am condemned to my crux torture

Now the long wait will begin.
If it wasn't for the pain she would be bored out of her mind :D

great render!

Maybe when the senators daughter is bored seeing her suffer and leaves, she will get disrobed..
As for me I like the loincloth :D

Now the long wait will begin.
If it wasn't for the pain she would be bored out of her mind :D

great render!
Great series of images, Willie, especially since I know crux is not your favorite topic. But, since luscious breast-whipping IS your favorite topic, it would seem that your heroine is properly positioned for a good old-fashioned flogging of her admirable bosom!I

Whaddya think? :jump1:

And, of course, since most criminals were crucified without any clothing, that loincloth really ought to be auctioned off . . .

Back
Top Bottom