Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looks nice, Loinclothslave. Who looks after the horse when you're not there?

I don't know Glen Davis, it's a bit off my normal routes. Haven't been to Mudgee for decades. Had an ancestor who lived in Lithgow about 100 years ago :)
Nice scenery indeed.
Had a grandfather that ran away from home to the States.
All I know about him is he had an accent from there.
Don’t know what became of that side of the family.

Looks nice, Loinclothslave. Who looks after the horse when you're not there?
We stable her in Sydney, my wife visits her every day
I don't know Glen Davis, it's a bit off my normal routes. Haven't been to Mudgee for decades. Had an ancestor who lived in Lithgow about 100 years ago :)
Yes it’s not a huge place, lol!

My hair is starting to freeze with real ice. Our unexeptionally warm autumn starts to be over. So it is my my several hours long sessions to browse Cruxforums in outside hottub, at least if I think my electricity bill at all. Sometimes, like few weeks ago, scenery is not that bad.

Sorry about phone image, but it’s so much more confortable naked in a hot water than outside with the tripod.
IMG_5230-dsqz.jpeg

My hair is starting to freeze with real ice. Our unexeptionally warm autumn starts to be over. So it is my my several hours long sessions to browse Cruxforums in outside hottub, at least if I think my electricity bill at all. Sometimes, like few weeks ago, scenery is not that bad.

Sorry about phone image, but it’s so much more confortable naked in a hot water than outside with the tripod.
View attachment 1368188
That is magical.
The best I can see is the air traffic to NYC

View attachment 1368188
Gee, what does that kinda look like . . .

Kansas City - Crux​

Hi all - just wondering if there are people in the group from the Kansas City area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom