Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
My hometown is Melbourne, Australia where I live.

26 year old male. I'm straight, agnostic and very secular one at that (but support gay rights and freedom of religion as it takes all sorts to make a world :) )

I've been signed up to this forum for some time now but haven't made a great deal of posts since signing up to this forum. Only recently I've read other into other people's fantasies as well and great to see that there's a good mix of both men and women contemplating acting crucifixion out. Not surprising given the number of women of all shapes and sizes acting it out on crucified-women.com (which I’ve been a fan of for a number of years now).

As someone who likes to keep fit by doing weights at gym (I'm no Arnie, but I'm relatively good shape) and swimming laps etc as well, I've often contemplated what it would be like to act it out and how arousing it would be. Although I should elaborate on this more in another thread I'd certainly would consider striping down with other consenting adults, even if not completely naked perhaps wearing skimpy underwear or speedos (which I could still get aroused in) and actually feel what it's like to be safely crucified.

Oh,what the hell ??
I come from an Essex town,that USED to be called "Caesaramogus",by the Romans,as well as the Trinovantes inhabitants...
Do some research,if you wanna know 'where' that is....
Camulodium,isn't all that far away,and it's the oldest recorded Town in Britain....(Boudicca paid a wee visit once,& left a VERY indeliable mark on it !! :)) )
Cheers BJP

Hi,
I remember " What is your hometown" but I can't find it anymore. Today we had rolling thunder all afternoon and the cherry blossom fell like snow. This pic shows a few of the cherry trees which line our roads. I'd like to see other members pics.
Happy Easter from
Mel & Julie

Attachments

• CHERRY BLOSSOM.jpg
    CHERRY BLOSSOM.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 426
It is now possible to show their hometown on the map - "Member Map". In order to clearly see where the members of our forum.
Not necessarily specify the exact their place of residence (such as me - Moscow, Red Square ;) ) You can specify the approximate their location.
Just go to "Member Map" and click "Add or Update Location".

Hi,
We are from Sheffield U.K. Why not post one or two pics of where you live and add your general location to the Member Map.DSCF2034_1000x750.jpg

Attachments

• CHERRY BLOSSOM.jpg
    CHERRY BLOSSOM.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 52
our plantation and friends dog hunting in itOns plantsoen.pngwat moet je in mijn plantsoen.png

Hi,
We are from Sheffield U.K. Why not post one or two pics of where you live and add your general location to the Member Map.View attachment 5113
I see,is this a "Where's Mel & Julie" type of pic ?? ;):rolleyes:
There's 3 Girls slap-bang in the middle & one of 'em has red hair so it could be you two and Connie,(paying a visit,to the "Olde Coffee shoppe"...):p
Cheers Baracus

Hello everybody!!!

What is your hometown???
I'm from New York!!!

PS I added my city to the Member Map ;)

all but my public garden:p

Dear forum members - do not forget to mark your location on the MemberMap (top of forum).
Not necessarily the exact place - any place within your country ;)

only those with lost money:D

Or in famous city-centre squares (in tents?)​
:D
:D
As
Muammar Gaddafi

220px-Muammar_al-Gaddafi_at_the_AU_summit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom