Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
cmeinsen said:
ridler said:
Varna, Bulgaria
Austin,Texas

I spent the first Reagan Administration in Austin.

God, I miss Austin.

"No, dear," My Lady often reminds me. "You don't miss Austin, you miss Austin in the early 80s."

And so I do, overrun as it was with punk rockers and yuppie scum. Part of the charm of the place, actually. But I would still mortgage my soul to stand once more on Mt. Bonnell in the middle of the night, to look up at the stars and down at the city. And, of course, to hang out butt naked at Hippie Hollow before it was institutionalized.

I understand current problems involve overdevelopment into the next dimension, and threats to the local culture that prompted the proliferation of bumper stickers that read "Keep Austin Weird."

Cmeinsen, if you still live there, do your part to Keep Austin Weird. ;-)

apostate630 said:
cmeinsen said:
ridler said:
Varna, Bulgaria
Austin,Texas

I spent the first Reagan Administration in Austin.

God, I miss Austin.

"No, dear," My Lady often reminds me. "You don't miss Austin, you miss Austin in the early 80s."

And so I do, overrun as it was with punk rockers and yuppie scum. Part of the charm of the place, actually. But I would still mortgage my soul to stand once more on Mt. Bonnell in the middle of the night, to look up at the stars and down at the city. And, of course, to hang out butt naked at Hippie Hollow before it was institutionalized.

I understand current problems involve overdevelopment into the next dimension, and threats to the local culture that prompted the proliferation of bumper stickers that read "Keep Austin Weird."

Cmeinsen, if you still live there, do your part to Keep Austin Weird. ;-)
Hello apostate,yes I still live here with my liz lover...and dont worry I will do my part to keed this city weird!kisses to you!

indianchief said:
Milwaukee Wisconsin USA

I'm from New Lenox, about 125 miles south.

Do you have a tribal affiliation? Ever been to a Sundance? I was invited a few years ago but never made it to one. Quite a long heavy scene, four days fasting, no water or food, just sun and earth. A lot of chanting and dancing. As I recall, one is attached to a tree -- by a cord and wooden peg held to the chest with a piercing; some sit for all four days roped that way to the tree; others wait until the last day so they can dance until then. The peg is not removed from you, you are removed from the peg by running backwards until it snaps or the skin parts. I believe it was banned for a few years but it has been back for a while. Don't think they do suspension from the pegs, but that might be done at another Sundance. (no, we're not talking about fancy independent movies here)

Cruciaris20 said:
anybody from poland?

Copernicus, Kosciusko, Chopin, Paderewski. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

None were known crux fans, alas and dammit.

Crucarius, I wish you well in your pursuit of Polish persons into this kink. I have a feeling that Poland is a fertile field for those into the crux kink, but one in which such people are reluctant to admit that kink.

I could be wrong.

Cruciaris20 said:
Apostate, you're right probably.
But sometime ago i meet some girl interest in crucifixion :wink:

I figured you would, Cruciaris.

Poland is a Catholic country, and I have my own theory that Catholics are predisposed to the crux kink.

I've said this before. What can you expect from a religion in which the central focus of worship is a somewhat effeminate, mostly naked guy nailed to a cross? It's not a stretch of the imagination to replace Him with a Her.

Attachments

• Ramon\'s Christa.jpg
    Ramon\'s Christa.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 140
heh, Catholicism in Poland is rather kind of mask then fact :wink:
Personaly im interest in both aspects of crucifixion - as victim, and as observer.

Cruciaris20 said:
heh, Catholicism in Poland is rather kind of mask then fact :wink:
Personaly im interest in both aspects of crucifixion - as victim, and as observer.

So it is in South Louisiana, Cruciaris. I still stand in awe of the rates of teenage pregnancies I observed back in the 70s. "Abstinence only" failed, lots.

As a victim and observer, you may wish to get in contact with Makar. He might have a position for a male model, especially one who doesn't need to conceal his face.

Your call.

Low stress, tovarishch.

In some travel show (I can't remember which one- I watch so many of them.) They showed a field in Poland that had a lot of crosses. Oh, Lord that got my imagination going.
There is another side of the crux fantasy. Imagine being a roman crucifing some christian babe... I could just go on.

Cruciaris20 said:
anybody from poland?
Moja matka była Polska i mój ojciec *Lithuanian* ale jestem od Stanu New Jersey.
Best to all,
Helmut :lol:

By the way. it says: "My mother was from Poland and my father from Lithuania nu I'm from New Jersey." :)

Back
Top Bottom