Hometown.

Go to CruxDreams.com
When setting off on a tour of Latin American states, George W. Bush was heard to say, 'I wish I could speak Latin'.
At least he was a classically uneducated president!
Actually it was a joke made about his father's Vice President, Dan Quayle, who never said that. However, he did say:

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.”

Could he be a CF member????

Some God-forsaken little town near Jacksonville, Florida. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
I would love to be born there, under that swamp trees, produce banana, yams, spices, vanilla, sugarcane, rum and other staff. I am a great fan of Pete Kanaris, a permaculture blogger from Florida, and somehow I respect the campagne of Albuquerque, in spite of he was a real asshole in contemporary point of view

Seoul, South Korea; a country whose government officials can’t stand the thought of its adult citizens accessing adult websites, but somehow haven’t noticed this most extreme portion of the internet yet.

I hope they would remain that way for a long time to come, otherwise I’ll need to pay for a VPN service.

Crazy. Even in Saudi Arabia you can enter this site. Still true that they may chop your head off if they learn that

Crazy. Even in Saudi Arabia you can enter this site. Still true that they may chop your head off if they learn that
I suppose their government officials have pretty much the same intention with ours, only lacking tech/infra to actually implement it.

On a side note, it's technically illegal to gamble here too. They don't usually send you to jail if you play cards with your friends, but they will if you do it regularly with high stakes... I suppose we have more things in common with those in Saudi Arabia than I thought we did :p

Back
Top Bottom