Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Iray seems better for hair. With a proper skin shader, Cycles really can push realism to the max, but the way G8F characters work, that means manually changing the materials for dozens of separate textures, a real hassle! But I'll still use blender for some renders, especially ones that need fire, smoke, and other computing intensive effects. I also want to know is what HDRI that is, it's fantastic!
I agree for Daz G8F Characters Iray is the best and most efficient.
But i like to tinker with software even if i know that it will be a waste of time..
That is "Rolling Hills" one of the excellent HDRI available at Poly Haven:https://polyhaven.com/a/rolling_hills

I graduated from a Quebec High School in 1978 and Greek Mythology was not taught to us,only the French Canadian version of history that ended with battle of the Plains Of Abraham where we were sold out by the merchant class to England and had to adopt to slice bread from now on :cool:
And I don't care what anyone says, you can't substitute toast for croissants!

That's grounds for War if anything is.

So you could import this into any unreal engine game? Or create a lovely walkaround scene for us to explore? What if I was able to import some geometry into unreal engine? Could you use that to make a level?
I used a Daz to Unreal bridge to export to unreal a Genesis 8 character with animation and expression done in Daz.
The bridge also can export static meshes as FBX so any 3d geometry can be imported into Unreal.
Yes you can enter the scene as a player in first person or third,but i mostly concentrate with doing cinematics and high resolution render for the moment
anyway.

The bridge that worked for me is this one:https://github.com/David-Vodhanel/DazToUnreal
I tried the official one and i could not make it work.

Unreal Engine is completely free you just have to open an account at the Epic Games Store.
They also gives 2 free games every month!

So you could import this into any unreal engine game? Or create a lovely walkaround scene for us to explore? What if I was able to import some geometry into unreal engine? Could you use that to make a level?
I'm not sure as i'm just starting out exploring the software but if it's a moddable Unreal Engine 5 game,in theory you could import this kind of content into a game but probably not legally...
But to create a standalone game were you walk around a scene with crucified NPC that would react to your action is possible but beyond my skill i'm afraid.
I was able to import some of your props and even your morph into the engine and they look great!
HighresScreenshot2.jpg

I'm not sure as i'm just starting out exploring the software but if it's a moddable Unreal Engine 5 game,in theory you could import this kind of content into a game but probably not legally...
But to create a standalone game were you walk around a scene with crucified NPC that would react to your action is possible but beyond my skill i'm afraid.
I was able to import some of your props and even your morph into the engine and they look great!
View attachment 1236998
Owh, make her ride on the wooden donkey and then sat her onto that pole ... by ass

Iray seems better for hair. With a proper skin shader, Cycles really can push realism to the max, but the way G8F characters work, that means manually changing the materials for dozens of separate textures, a real hassle! But I'll still use blender for some renders, especially ones that need fire, smoke, and other computing intensive effects. I also want to know is what HDRI that is, it's fantastic!
By the past, you crucified me like that :

messa cruxed for manip5.png

And later, in IRAY :

messa cruxed iray9.jpg excepted that in IRAY it's clearer, I dont see any difference ... Can you explain ?

By the past, you crucified me like that :

View attachment 1237117

And later, in IRAY :

View attachment 1237118 excepted that in IRAY it's clearer, I dont see any difference ... Can you explain ?
Iray is raytraced (pathtraced really, but shhhh) which is more accurate but slower, 3delight is raster-based, which renders like a video game. UInreal Engine is next generation, and uses a combination of methods to get the accuracy of raytracing with the speed of raster graphics.

Back
Top Bottom