Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
By the past, you crucified me like that :

View attachment 1237117

And later, in IRAY :

View attachment 1237118 excepted that in IRAY it's clearer, I dont see any difference ... Can you explain ?
To summarize the difference between the first picture and the second is the way the light is simulated:
the first one was rendered using an older way that does fake lightning like in a video-game.

In the second picture the light is realistically simulated based on the way light behave in the real world.
But it make your computer works harder and the 3d renders will take more time.

Are there other options for longer videos, such as vimeo?
I have been using Vimeo for my videos, but I had to subscribe. Once subscribed there seems to be no file size limit or length that I am aware of. The last video I posted was a 1 gig file. It took FOREVER to upload, like 12 hours. Once uploaded they "optimize" the file so I am not sure what size it is now. I should mention that while they do permit nudity, hardcore sex and violence are frowned on. So, I think my postings there are right on the edge of the user agreement. But.... the Real Crux video has been there for almost six months.

MH

Your hanging renderings are excellent - is this dramatic execution depicting now finalised ?
Not yet!
I tend to focus on a subject for some time then loose interest after a while.
Like right now i challenge myself to create some 3d art with Unreal engine but once that will
become easy i will focus on something else.
I might try to do some hanging in Unreal though!

The Unreal Engine experiment continue:
GOjqs5W.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom