Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
A simple Genesis 9 render:
G9 Shaila1

Imgur hosted

She looks lovely. What do you think of that new G9 hair, any improvements?

And can we make her dance?
They did released Genesis 9 exclusive hair but i did not see any improvement compared to Genesis 8 hair (that are compatible with G9) probably a money grab!
She sure can be made to dance:eek:ne of improvement with G9 that is useful for us is the hand and feet pinning that stay in place just like Genesis2 and Victoria 4.

One downside of Genesis 9 is the base mesh that is having less topology so custom morph that can be done in Blender have less details.
So G9 is less attractive than G8 for those that like to export the figures in Blender or Unreal for example.

They did released Genesis 9 exclusive hair but i did not see any improvement compared to Genesis 8 hair (that are compatible with G9) probably a money grab!
She sure can be made to dance:eek:ne of improvement with G9 that is useful for us is the hand and feet pinning that stay in place just like Genesis2 and Victoria 4.

One downside of Genesis 9 is the base mesh that is having less topology so custom morph that can be done in Blender have less details.
So G9 is less attractive than G8 for those that like to export the figures in Blender or Unreal for example.
Wait, the G9 figures have *less* base topology? The fuck? And there's no difference between male and female topo? ugh But that pose pinning might be worth it. Especially if you can transfer poses and animation from G9 to G8

Wait, the G9 figures have *less* base topology? The fuck? And there's no difference between male and female topo? ugh But that pose pinning might be worth it. Especially if you can transfer poses and animation from G9 to G8
For the head G9 seems to have about the same topology but for the navel and nipple for example you have less:
2022-11-19 19_32_36-DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro.jpg
If you want HD topology you need a paid add-on.
The male and female appear to have the same topology but are morphed according to their gender:
2022-11-19 21_27_01-DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro.jpg
They are now gender neutral :)

For the head G9 seems to have about the same topology but for the navel and nipple for example you have less:
View attachment 1253008
If you want HD topology you need a paid add-on.
The male and female appear to have the same topology but are morphed according to their gender:
View attachment 1253009
They are now gender neutral :)
as usual Daz3d didn't disappoint...they keep adding new content and patches but they honestly screw up on the most important issues...

for example, constant problems with the rendering crashing..., with drivers for D-force (the current driver won't allow you to run d-force) and many annoying errors that can't be solved even after x years...

mainly that they made the mega famous 4k gen 9 which is honestly worse than gen 8 and gen 3 in some things...

Is this the girl from the rack? She is quite cute, i must admit.
Yes she's a recycled character also used here:https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hornet1ba-my-3d-renderings.1718/post-736572
It's a Genesis 8 character created by Exart3d:https://www.daz3d.com/scarlett-for-genesis-8-female
She look kind of young in the promo images but i checked and she's of legal age!
There is teen character available this not her for obvious reason...
G8 Scarlet3

Image hosted at ImgUr

Back
Top Bottom