How About The Breaking Of The Legs?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was the usually done in cases of decimation, when one legionary out of every group of ten in a unit accused of cowardice was chosen by lot to be beaten to death by the other nine.
If ever these same things happen to occur among a large group of men... the officers reject the idea of bludgeoning or slaughtering all the men involved [as is the case with a small group or an individual]. Instead they find a solution for the situation which chooses by a lottery system sometimes five, sometimes eight, sometimes twenty of these men, always calculating the number in this group with reference to the whole unit of offenders so that this group forms one-tenth of all those guilty of cowardice. And these men who are chosen by lot are bludgeoned mercilessly in the manner described above. - Polybius 3rd century BCE
Not my kink, but a man being stripped and beaten may appeal to some.
I often end my stories with the broken of the legs. Yes, I agree, it's the final act, at last.
Is a "dance" really possible with broken wrist and foot bones and impossible with broken legs?

Magnificent set, Crucificateur. Tree assumses the woman must be dead by a certain time or day and the cross cleared of her body. Otherwise they would leave her for days to die. The soldier in #2 might get a surprise when he breaks her leg. She is likely to pee when he breaks her leg. Do the other soldiers warn him? No, he'll learn!

Back
Top Bottom