How to get Ciri to talk - a fantasy GIMP adventure based on JD's art

Go to CruxDreams.com
The TV series was a huge missed opportunity. Cavill was surprisingly good as Geralt, Chalottra gave a strong performance albeit she looks nothing like Yen, but the rest...

I took issues with the script content as well. The lame overall arch is ... lame. To anybody who read the excellent books the quality of the TV script must have been atrocious.

The only scene featuring flaying that I like in spite of the yuck factor is that couple of pics Jucundus made with Arya. BTW it would be interesting to know if for JD in those pics prevails his aversion for flaying as a theme or his adoration of Jucundus.

Don't take the Holy name of Jucundus* in vain or risk the divine wrath, heathen!

* praises shower Him

I took issues with the script content as well. The lame overall arch is ... lame. To anybody who read the excellent books the quality of the TV script must have been atrocious.

Don't take the Holy name of Jucundus* in vain or risk the divine wrath, heathen!

* praises shower Him
Sure. Also due to the fact they started with the short stories while introducing the main arc... probably a first season with no overarching structure and just separate episodes would have been better.

As for Juc... ehm... err... as for he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned, you avoided answering however: do you like the two Arya pics in spite of the fact they portray flaying because they were made by he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned, or do you dislike them in spite of being made by he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned because they portray flaying?

0004flayed02.jpg

0005flayed03.jpg

* praises shower Him
I wrote a few messages to Jucundus, I'd like to talk to him.
unsuccessfully.

but kindly don't make him lord voldemort okay? then you look like an ox.
if you want faith, go to church.

well i like the details! and we'll probably agree that we'd like to see sansa, though not skinned.

I really like your stories, and even the ending!
I agree with you that hurting my favorite characters from books and games is like hurting my pet.
I would never hurt him.

I like Jucundus' pictures, the details are incredible!
Someone likes skinning and some don't.
but because I am fascinated by antiquity and the Middle Ages, I know that there were even more terrible ways of execution.

The Game of Thrones was an amazing series, but the ending sucked.
I liked how I had to worry about my favorite characters, but then it was completely predictable.

Sure. Also due to the fact they started with the short stories while introducing the main arc... probably a first season with no overarching structure and just separate episodes would have been better.

As for Juc... ehm... err... as for he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned, you avoided answering however: do you like the two Arya pics in spite of the fact they portray flaying because they were made by he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned, or do you dislike them in spite of being made by he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned because they portray flaying?

View attachment 956494

View attachment 956495
These are powerful images. They have an erotic power, pure sadism and brutality. Love the rendition of such a scene. Leaves me wanting more, much more.

I feel for you. It's hard, wanting a word of appraisal or encouragement and not getting it.

Don't care much for words (but big J is pretty good on that department too) but I didn't see anything new from him for a while. I know there are other places like DA or Pixiv I should check but tracking two sites is more than a handful to me.

Don't care much for words (but big J is pretty good on that department too) but I didn't see anything new from him for a while. I know there are other places like DA or Pixiv I should check but tracking two sites is more than a handful to me.
AFAIK he's posted a single pic on pixiv, and it's very different from his usual style.

What the heck, I am posting here my interpretation of the day Ramsay Bolton had Sansa punished the old traditional way, at the hands of his notorious cousin Gordon. With your permission (which I did not actually ask, come to think of it) I thus butchered an excellent Ciri pic.
sssrbgr.png

AFAIK he's posted a single pic on pixiv, and it's very different from his usual style.

What the heck, I am posting here my interpretation of the day Ramsay Bolton had Sansa punished the old traditional way, at the hands of his notorious cousin Gordon. With your permission (which I did not actually ask, come to think of it) I thus butchered an excellent Ciri pic.
View attachment 958275

No need for permission, I don't affix my 'signature' on them, they are free to be altered in any way by esteemed pervs.

Watching the show I realised I don't feel shit for Sansa or other female character from GoT. But I like with intensity some small, minor characters from obscure flics. Oddities of the human nature, I assume.

Back
Top Bottom