How to get Ciri to talk - a fantasy GIMP adventure based on JD's art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lady Leslie´s painful execution part 3

Finished with the right leg, they skinned her left leg forthwith. The pain Leslie felt was unimaginable. The raw, exposed nerves of her legs could feel even the slightest flicker of air. Touching them would bring her to the brink of madness. She screamed until her voice began to give out, coughed and sputtered, then screamed some more.

The Chief Executioner let her "enjoy" these sensations for a few minutes before giving her more water, most of which she spit out, and then proceeding to the next phase of her martyrdom. This involved the flaying of her tits, which he began with consummate skill, teasing each of her nipples to sensitive erection, fondling and sucking them, before working on them. He had already decided to use the hide of her breasts to make tobacco pouches for himself and Billy. His assistant lifted her right tit up and away from her body, so that the executioner could trace a line with his knife around the entire orb. They then did the same with the left breast. Next came a contest to see who could skin one of Leslie's udders first. Billy took the left side and the Chief Executioner the right. Leslie's frightful screaming was almost drowned out by their laughter as they continued to lick and suck her nipples as they cut away the surrounding skin. Surprisingly, Billy won. He admired the neat little sack he had removed from her bosom, the bottom, the brown ring of the aureole capped by the engorged nipple. The executioner finished the right side and carefully placed the two trophies in some tanning fluid.

He left the task of skinning her pert little fanny to Billy. The young assistant began the procedure by shoving a sharply tapered wooden dildo into her butt, thereby expanding her asshole. He then cut through the skin which encircled the protruding artificial cock. Then he traced a gash along the crease separating her bottom globes. Billy dug a dull blade under the original wound made at the top of her leg. This time, however, he pulled gently upward to the base of her rump and beyond. He continued his work until he had peeled the entire cheek, the skin separating along the lines he had cut along her carefully shaved crack and anus. He let the skin hang from the top of the flayed cheek while he worked on the other. Then he sliced off both patches and let them drop to the floor. Needless to say, Leslie's screams and protestations were ear shattering during this process. But she could no longer scream when he went about skinning her pussy, making only strange mewing sounds as he robbed her of her mound and cuntlip skin and sliced away her clitoris. She lost control of her bladder and urinated all over Billy's hands as he carved around her sexual opening. At that point they removed the gag, as it was no longer necessary.

The official who had stayed to watch the exhibition got up to leave. "Why are you leaving so soon, Sir?" said the Chief Executioner.

"It's been almost three hours," said the official. "And, besides, she might as well be dead. I don't think she even knows what is happening to her now. Why, she is barely making a sound." "Oh, her voice has just given out temporarily. She is quite conscious, and, despite her agony she still understands what we are doing to her. Let me show you."

The executioner ordered Billy to lower the woman until the weights rested on the floor, relieving the terrible tension on her limbs. He could look directly into her face. Her eyes were closed and blood dripped down the corners of her mouth where she had bitten through her lips. He grasped her hair, pulled her head back and shouted into her ear. "Lady Leslie, can you hear me, girl? Come on, it's time to wake up dear. Rise and shine, that's a girl." Leslie's eyes fluttered open and she stared into the executioner's face. With great difficulty she managed to speak, but the men had to hover close to her in order to hear her shaky voice. "Oh God, please, p-l-e-a-s-e, let me die. Kill me, please kill me."

"This fellow here doesn't think you know what's happening to you. Well, I know you do. So, tell me what we're doing to you girl. Come on, tell me and I might let you die. That's right, I might let you die, wouldn't that be nice, dear." Leslie's gaze moved slowly from one man to the other in the torture chamber. Her tongue ran along her parched lips. Then she looked down at her ruined body and began to weep. "You... you're skinning me. Oh God, you're skinning me alive! Now won't you please kill me. Please, I beg of you, do it now. The pain, oh the pain..."

The executioner looked at what remained of Lady Leslie Grey. He looked at the raw, oozing flesh, scabbing over in some places, dripping blood in others. A peculiar yellow fluid had begun seeping out of her skinned body. It seemed to come from the exposed muscles which still jerked uncontrollably, reacting to the slightest touch. In her weak voice which was almost a whisper, she continued to chant "Kill me now... Kill me now... Kill me".

"Not yet, your Ladyship," said the torture master as he slapped her hard across her skinless fanny, drops of blood splattering in all directions. Suddenly she began screaming again, and Billy once more lifted her off the floor. Then he fetched another knife. It took another three hours to finish her skinning. Billy thoughtfully continued to force her to drink the stimulant enhanced water periodically, but eventually she lost all control over her bladder and the liquid squirted out almost as fast as it went in. Shortly thereafter her bowels loosened, causing her to defecate spasmodically. This was a somewhat humorous sight, as her whole body would shudder, she would grunt loudly, then a small, dark turd would emerge from the little brown tinged pink ring of skin Billy had left around her asshole. Sometimes she would clench her anus and the turd would be sucked back inside, only to reappear moments later. Eventually more and more of the little brown nugget would appear, until it ejected completely from the confines of her warm rectum and fell wetly to the floor.

When the job was complete, the only skin Leslie had left was on her neck, her face, her fingers and toes, the tops of her hands and feet, and around her joints such as the backs of her knees, elbows, armpits, etc. All the rest had been stripped clean. She had continually moaned, babbled and occasionally screamed again for another hour while Billy had skinned her back and arms, then she grew quiet while her chest, belly, palms and finally the soles of her feet were skinned by the Chief Executioner. But she remained alive and conscious throughout.

It was almost time to put her out of her misery, but the Chief Executioner had one or two final things he wanted done to her. Lowering her completely, they laid her on her back in the torture chamber and Billy fetched a large mirror. He and the executioner than sat Leslie up, threw some water in her face to awaken her and then showed her proudly exactly what they had done to her. She looked at her reflection seeing only a reddish brown mess, hardly comprehending it was her body. She then began to vomit.

When she had finished, the executioner once more doused her with water, this time to clean her up. He and Billy then stripped and, holding the dying woman between them, they walked her to the other side of the room, her raw feet leaving bloody footprints on the floor. Gently they laid her out on a cot. She tried to curl into the fetal position to protect her exposed flesh, but, before she could, Billy had spread her legs, fell on top of her and began fucking her. His hands caressed her virtually skinless body and he was soon covered with the brownish sticky fluid which seeped out of her tortured flesh. The Chief Executioner then ravished her, the act of raping a woman as she was dying further enhanced his pleasure. As he shot his seed, her bloody arms pulled his head close to her mouth. Her eyes focused on his and in the faintest of whispers she pleaded, "Now, will you let me die?" He was amazed. She was actually still conscious. Testing her, he squeezed a skinned breast until the blood flowed and watched her wince perceptibly.

"She is still feeling pain! Her stamina is remarkable." he shouted to Billy. He then asked the king's official if he would like would like to give Lady Grey a farewell fucking. He declined, but instead masturbated onto her disfigured body, shooting his semen onto her face. Enough was enough, however, and she had been a good patient. Therefore, her executioner grasped her hair, pulled her head back, kissed her, and held one of his knives under her chin. Realizing he was finally going to kill her, she looked up at him, and gurgled "Thank you," as he mercifully cut her throat. After six long hours, her torment was finally over. Her bloody body was fed to the dogs, who seemed to find it quite tasty.

Written by Tortura

Wow, you managed to make Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd, The White Flame Dancing on the Barrows of his Enemies an even bigger asshole than he already was :eek:

After reading the books, I already thought he was the worst.

I can just hope for the Ciri in your story, that a certain white haired witcher is coming to her rescue... ;)
As you can see, almost five months later here he comes!

OK guys... considering the reactions to the announcement of the sentence I fear what's coming will not go down well.A long time ago, when this thread was just started, someone wrote: "we can only hope a certain white-haired witcher is launching a rescue". To which I answered how we all hate it when the hero comes to interrupt before the fun starts. So please remember, the fun here started a while ago, and we've had several quite extreme torture scenes.

We all, always, want more of what we like. But let's face it: do we really want to see the luscious bodies of Ciri, Yen and Triss reduced to the looks of a bloody beefsteak?

Well, no doubt some of you guys would indeed want that, and I respect your tastes. But personally I always prefer those stories where the heroine/victim comes out in the end alive and... well, not exactly unharmed, but ready for a hypothetical round 2. Especially in a heroic fantasy scenario, where we can't really have those girls dying without Geralt doing anything. And the flaying was never going to be performed for real (as much as "for real" applies to pixels). Yours truly, who wrote the text and came up with the idea, and JD, who made all this remarkable art work, both agreed that a flayed body is disgusting rather than arousing. I tried to persuade him to do one more pic where the process was just starting, say a guy with a knife tracing a small red line somewhere close to Yen's collarbone, but JD was adamant that even that was too much.

So, the story is not over, but is certainly coming to a conclusion. I hope you agree that the voyage was worth it, and tag along for those lasts stops, even if it will portray the much loathed "hero to the rescue".

Here is part XLV A

View attachment 952384
:facepalm:First, one is finally looking forward to skinning, only to find that nothing will happen! again!?

ok!
I'm going to take a shower with cold water!:facepalm:

otherwise the story is nice.;)

OK guys... considering the reactions to the announcement of the sentence I fear what's coming will not go down well.A long time ago, when this thread was just started, someone wrote: "we can only hope a certain white-haired witcher is launching a rescue". To which I answered how we all hate it when the hero comes to interrupt before the fun starts. So please remember, the fun here started a while ago, and we've had several quite extreme torture scenes.

We all, always, want more of what we like. But let's face it: do we really want to see the luscious bodies of Ciri, Yen and Triss reduced to the looks of a bloody beefsteak?

Well, no doubt some of you guys would indeed want that, and I respect your tastes. But personally I always prefer those stories where the heroine/victim comes out in the end alive and... well, not exactly unharmed, but ready for a hypothetical round 2. Especially in a heroic fantasy scenario, where we can't really have those girls dying without Geralt doing anything. And the flaying was never going to be performed for real (as much as "for real" applies to pixels). Yours truly, who wrote the text and came up with the idea, and JD, who made all this remarkable art work, both agreed that a flayed body is disgusting rather than arousing. I tried to persuade him to do one more pic where the process was just starting, say a guy with a knife tracing a small red line somewhere close to Yen's collarbone, but JD was adamant that even that was too much.

So, the story is not over, but is certainly coming to a conclusion. I hope you agree that the voyage was worth it, and tag along for those lasts stops, even if it will portray the much loathed "hero to the rescue".

Here is part XLV A

View attachment 952384
Well, whether or not this could be our preferred end, I want to thank both you, Lord Ludwig and JD, for this fantastic story.
As you say, we've been following it for quite a long time and it's been really entertaining. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

what a disappointing end... :)

I think it's a classic ending. The girls are saved in the last momento from the clutches of the wicked.
It would be interesting if everyone told how they would have preferred the story to end, given that at some point it had to end. Basically, I can see only three ways it could conclude:

1) A picture with Triss, Ciri and Yen as galley slaves, their sentence commuted from death to slavery. This was JD's preferred ending, but does not seem logical to me. Emhyr is no fool, leaving Ciri and her friends alive is way too dangerous and does not give him any advantage;

2) Truly depicting their deaths. Not an ending I like. Especially if, instead of just an anonymous body we have, in the role of victim, a character we got to like through books, games, films. I understand some members, maybe even the majority, have no problem with snuff stories, but I do. Plus, since JD certainly wasn't going to make flaying pics, what should I have done? Conclude at the announcement of the sentence and just write "so they died an atrocious death during the night, the end"? If that's someone preferred ending he can just arrange things that way himself;

3) Leaving the future open through an escape. I admit, since Emhyr, as said, is no fool this too stretches inherent logic. But a public execution during less than 24 hours sure offers a much smaller window for rescue than indeterminate slavery. This finale also leaves the door open for your own imagination: what happens when Emhyr recaptures the fugitives? Or when, as I hint in the final sentence, they ask for protection by Radovid, who as anyone who played the games knows is notorious for his persecution of magic practitioners? Or, if that's your cup of tea, what if Ciri&co. capture Emhyr and extort revenge on him?

I think that if someone does not have the stomach, the Snuff and torture stories and pictures, and yet creates them, it has to let people know in advance, it's just my opinion, but then you have unnecessarily angry and disappointed fans ...

your story is awesome! ;)

But it was also the story of a mass-effect PC game before they made the end of the third part, which was terrible! and it destroyed the carefully formed atmosphere of the whole game.

then look forward to something and boom! it's different!:facepalm:

after this, sometimes even a cold shower won't help!
but we have winter, and there is snow outside!:devil:

I think that if someone does not have the stomach, the Snuff and torture stories and pictures, and yet creates them, it has to let people know in advance, it's just my opinion, but then you have unnecessarily angry and disappointed fans ...

your story is awesome! ;)

But it was also the story of a mass-effect PC game before they made the end of the third part, which was terrible! and it destroyed the carefully formed atmosphere of the whole game.

then look forward to something and boom! it's different!:facepalm:

after this, sometimes even a cold shower won't help!
but we have winter, and there is snow outside!:devil:
Err… thanks, I guess?

I never said it was going to be a snuff story. Quite to the contrary, if reading between the lines it was clear from the start that Ciri was NOT going to die. As for having the stomach… it's a matter of taste. I am not a professional writer. Not even an amateur who writes on commission. If I was, I would not have much of an issue writing what the paying public demands. Since however I write for my own enjoyment - and not even very often at that - I prefer obviously to write what most suits my personal taste. Hence the victim/heroine going through a LOT of trouble, much more than you will ever seen in a movie or mainstream game, but coming out alive. So that I can keep fantasizing about sequels, even should I never put them on (virtual) paper.

For the pictures, you have to ask JD.

As for Mass Effect, I don't know. Played I and II without liking them very much, never got seriously started on III.

But really, I got to ask: you would have enjoyed the story more if it had ended with a reddish, shapeless corpse (make that three)? In that case I advice you to watch the french horror movie "Martyrs": there is a quite realistic flaying at the end, and IMO it is one of the LESS exciting scenes in film history. If I started watching it with the fiercest hard-on of my life, I would get deflated in a matter of seconds. But that's just me, of course.

Err… thanks, I guess?

I never said it was going to be a snuff story. Quite to the contrary, if reading between the lines it was clear from the start that Ciri was NOT going to die. As for having the stomach… it's a matter of taste. I am not a professional writer. Not even an amateur who writes on commission. If I was, I would not have much of an issue writing what the paying public demands. Since however I write for my own enjoyment - and not even very often at that - I prefer obviously to write what most suits my personal taste. Hence the victim/heroine going through a LOT of trouble, much more than you will ever seen in a movie or mainstream game, but coming out alive. So that I can keep fantasizing about sequels, even should I never put them on (virtual) paper.

For the pictures, you have to ask JD.

As for Mass Effect, I don't know. Played I and II without liking them very much, never got seriously started on III.

But really, I got to ask: you would have enjoyed the story more if it had ended with a reddish, shapeless corpse (make that three)? In that case I advice you to watch the french horror movie "Martyrs": there is a quite realistic flaying at the end, and IMO it is one of the LESS exciting scenes in film history. If I started watching it with the fiercest hard-on of my life, I would get deflated in a matter of seconds. But that's just me, of course.
I get you, I saw the movie Martyrs, and honestly it was awful boring for me!

for example, such a Japanese horror movie Grotesque, it was too much for me! or a human centipede, I vomited!
horror movies, and especially bloody horror movies I hate.

I like a beautiful BDSM.
corsets, suspenders, masks and whips, handcuffs and erotica.
and I also love fictional 3d bdsm torture, precisely because it's fiction, and that's why I have no regrets.

otherwise the end I like the one that is.
and today there are more ends in fashion, for example in games, but there is only one cannon.

I get you, I saw the movie Martyrs, and honestly it was awful boring for me!

for example, such a Japanese horror movie Grotesque, it was too much for me! or a human centipede, I vomited!
horror movies, and especially bloody horror movies I hate.

I like a beautiful BDSM.
corsets, suspenders, masks and whips, handcuffs and erotica.
and I also love fictional 3d bdsm torture, precisely because it's fiction, and that's why I have no regrets.

otherwise the end I like the one that is.
and today there are more ends in fashion, for example in games, but there is only one cannon.
All right... but then I seriously doubt you would have found a poser pic of a fully skinned body exciting. Of course there is nothing to regret, as you say, in Martyrs as well, the actress there too was not really flayed or injured in any way. But indeed it is not an erotic scene, and neither would have been a skinned Ciri, IMO.

All right... but then I seriously doubt you would have found a poser pic of a fully skinned body exciting. Of course there is nothing to regret, as you say, in Martyrs as well, the actress there too was not really flayed or injured in any way. But indeed it is not an erotic scene, and neither would have been a skinned Ciri, IMO.
you know, it also depends a lot on how such a scene is done!
like the quoom, and zell, they did it amazingly.

otherwise you are right, I like cirilla as a book and game character.
serial from netflix but no! that was shit on x!

you know, it also depends a lot on how such a scene is done!
like the quoom, and zell, they did it amazingly.

otherwise you are right, I like cirilla as a book and game character.
serial from netflix but no! that was shit on x!
The TV series was a huge missed opportunity. Cavill was surprisingly good as Geralt, Chalottra gave a strong performance albeit she looks nothing like Yen, but the rest...

The only scene featuring flaying that I like in spite of the yuck factor is that couple of pics Jucundus made with Arya. BTW it would be interesting to know if for JD in those pics prevails his aversion for flaying as a theme or his adoration of Jucundus.

Back
Top Bottom