How to get Ciri to talk - a fantasy GIMP adventure based on JD's art

Go to CruxDreams.com
No need for permission, I don't affix my 'signature' on them, they are free to be altered in any way by esteemed pervs.

Watching the show I realised I don't feel shit for Sansa or other female character from GoT. But I like with intensity some small, minor characters from obscure flics. Oddities of the human nature, I assume.
Absolutely. And you well know the biggest oddity in your tastes is related to a certain series of doorstoppers:sisi1

No need for permission, I don't affix my 'signature' on them, they are free to be altered in any way by esteemed pervs.

Watching the show I realised I don't feel shit for Sansa or other female character from GoT. But I like with intensity some small, minor characters from obscure flics. Oddities of the human nature, I assume.
Since you didn't object to my Sansa editing of Ciri-on-the-wheel (you didn't either tell me it wasn't utter garbage but hey, one cannot always have everything) I went also with another editing, about that day Ramsay decided it cannot always be about flaying, some variety revives the marital life.

ssh2.png

I think that if someone does not have the stomach, the Snuff and torture stories and pictures, and yet creates them, it has to let people know in advance, it's just my opinion, but then you have unnecessarily angry and disappointed fans ...

your story is awesome! ;)

But it was also the story of a mass-effect PC game before they made the end of the third part, which was terrible! and it destroyed the carefully formed atmosphere of the whole game.

then look forward to something and boom! it's different!:facepalm:

after this, sometimes even a cold shower won't help!
but we have winter, and there is snow outside!:devil:
Another alternate story with a less pleasant ending could be made! Or as much as one of the girls failed to escape, she was recaptured and tortured to death! Preferably Ciri!

No problem with me. Let your imagination/creativity go wild. Just don't ask me to illustrate that hardcore fantasy, I'm a big softie at heart.
I totally agree. I would gladly cooperate again with JD on a sequel or on a new story with different characters, but I will never for my own leisure write a story that ends with the death of the main character(s).

No one of course forbids anybody to make and share their own stories according to their personal tastes.

Very nice work sir!

I don't know if my modest writing skills and my effort at pushing JD to make more systematic images are included in Damian's praise, but I'll pretend they are :sisi1 :beer-toast1:

Well, I was reluctant at first cuz it's a pain in the butt to make that damn wheel, something like 200 indidual props to pose (the ropes for fingers, the knots, the wrapping, rinse and repeat) but after that I kinda like the concept ... same with the forced water ingestion ... hmm ... one never knows entirely what float his boat ....

Well, I was reluctant at first cuz it's a pain in the butt to make that damn wheel, something like 200 indidual props to pose (the ropes for fingers, the knots, the wrapping, rinse and repeat) but after that I kinda like the concept ... same with the forced water ingestion ... hmm ... one never knows entirely what float his boat ....
Always available to toss ideas at you, my friend! :xmas2:

I don't know if my modest writing skills and my effort at pushing JD to make more systematic images are included in Damian's praise, but I'll pretend they are :sisi1 :beer-toast1:
Both work well together, nice effort to both of you and must have taken some time to put into a story that works. I am not hot on 3D modelling but can appreciate the results some times, as you can see from my work I like realism.

Recently Arcimboldo has honored me saying that this mixture I created between virtual Ciri by JD and real world model Dayanna is not totally awful; I wanted to improve it a little by making the skin colour more uniform, but could not find the time, so I share it as it is.

Attachments

• aw2.png
    aw2.png
    767.6 KB · Views: 458
Back
Top Bottom