How to ignore

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you are referring to myself then at least have the decency to say so and stop your word games.
"If you are referring to myself me"

I suggest you read more carefully before making wild and nasty accusations.
I asked, with no reference to anyone, how to ignore. When I tried and failed, I posted "Thanks. But the option does not appear for a staff member!" with no pejorative expression. Madi said, "Staff is to (sic) important."
Then I expressed general frustration with a hypothetical statement, "So an abusive, bullying, rude staff member has to be listened to." That could be applied to any staff or none.
Wherein do you find hidden reference to you? Wherein do you find "word games"?
You might assume that you are "an abusive, bullying, rude staff member," but I never said that about you.

Why don't you just lock this thread to end the discussion?

I do not see great decency in calling people liars and bullshitters in public. I don't see decency in telling a member in public that people are "ignoring" him. I don't see great decency in saying in public that I'm nasty, without a quote to back it up and then closing an active thread to prevent an answer.

"If you are referring to myself me"

I suggest you read more carefully before making wild and nasty accusations.
I asked, with no reference to anyone, how to ignore. When I tried and failed, I posted "Thanks. But the option does not appear for a staff member!" with no pejorative expression. Madi said, "Staff is to (sic) important."
Then I expressed general frustration with a hypothetical statement, "So an abusive, bullying, rude staff member has to be listened to." That could be applied to any staff or none.
Wherein do you find hidden reference to you? Wherein do you find "word games"?
You might assume that you are "an abusive, bullying, rude staff member," but I never said that about you.

Why don't you just lock this thread to end the discussion?

I do not see great decency in calling people liars and bullshitters in public. I don't see decency in telling a member in public that people are "ignoring" him. I don't see great decency in saying in public that I'm nasty, without a quote to back it up and then closing an active thread to prevent an answer.
You seem to be be implying that I closed the thread.

You seem to be be implying that I closed the thread.
The thread did close immediately after your last post. Since you have closed threads before, I assumed that you had. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

When a thread is closed without explanation, members are left guessing. Again, I am very sorry if I guessed incorrectly.

First, ignoring a member really doesn't work, because you will see other people's response to them.

Second, everyone should please be civil. Unlike some, I have no problem with people disagreeing. That is what makes life interesting and sweeping disagreements under the rug rarely works for long. But being disagreeable isn't cool.

Third, I have spoken with IM and he was very ready to listen to my suggestions. Hopefully we will see some changes that will please many people.

The thread did close immediately after your last post. Since you have closed threads before, I assumed that you had. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

When a thread is closed without explanation, members are left guessing. Again, I am very sorry if I guessed incorrectly.
So, you assumed that it was me who closed the thread and presumably the rude, bullying and abusive staff member that you referred to was also me? If not then which member of staff are you referring to? Or are we all tarred with the same brush?

First, ignoring a member really doesn't work, because you will see other people's response to them.

Second, everyone should please be civil. Unlike some, I have no problem with people disagreeing. That is what makes life interesting and sweeping disagreements under the rug rarely works for long. But being disagreeable isn't cool.

Third, I have spoken with IM and he was very ready to listen to my suggestions. Hopefully we will see some changes that will please many people.
I for one am very pleased to hear that. I'm sure that IM will listen carefully to all your suggestions.

So, you assumed that it was me who closed the thread and presumably the rude, bullying and abusive staff member that you referred to was also me? If not then which member of staff are you referring to? Or are we all tarred with the same brush?
Any system where the people in power are unaccountable and can take any action they want unilaterally is open to abusive, bullying, and rude actions. That FACT does not, in itself, call anyone those things. Read again, I did not claim that any staff member was those things!

BTW, how would you characterize the statement, "None of your business." in response to a simple question wondering how he knew that Madi had closed it? Polite? Caring? Supportive?

Any system where the people in power are unaccountable and can take any action they want unilaterally is open to abusive, bullying, and rude actions. That FACT does not, in itself, call anyone those things. Read again, I did not claim that any staff member was those things!

BTW, how would you characterize the statement, "None of your business." in response to a simple question wondering how he knew that Madi had closed it? Polite? Caring? Supportive?
I think anyone reading your posts will come to the obvious conclusion that you were most certainly referring to me so why don't you just say so? As far as who closed the thread do please tell us why you want to know how @mp5stab knew who it was.

I think anyone reading your posts will come to the obvious conclusion that you were most certainly referring to me so why don't you just say so? As far as who closed the thread do please tell us why you want to know how @mp5stab knew who it was.
Would I be allowed to say, None of your Business?

Alright look, let's make peace. I believe that I have gotten a commitment that members suggestions will be listened to and, more importantly, acted upon. Let's all withhold our sniping and allow a fair chance to see what happens. If it doesn't, everyone can restart their feuds.:rocket::2guns:

Back
Top Bottom