How to not receive emails?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Besides anything to do with exposure, I just don't read them, so it's basically just spam. I thought I'd marked them all off in settings, but it doesn't seem to have worked...
Hmm, yes, I see that you've set your email preferences from your profile, but when you watch a thread you tend to end up getting emails unless you specifically opt out. Trouble is, when you reply to a thread you automatically start watching it and start getting email updates about it.So you'd have to unwatch the thread, and then watch it again but select 'without receiving email updates.'

Hmm, yes, I see that you've set your email preferences from your profile, but when you watch a thread you tend to end up getting emails unless you specifically opt out. Trouble is, when you reply to a thread you automatically start watching it and start getting email updates about it.So you'd have to unwatch the thread, and then watch it again but select 'without receiving email updates.'
So redo every thread I'm watching? Awkward... is there somewhere I can find a list of them?

There is a "Watched" button at the top of the page under the Crux Forums banner. This gives you the choice of "Watched Threads" or "Watched Forums".

Or you can go to your name at the top right and click on that. Under Your Account you should see Preferences. Click on that and untick the three boxes to do with sending you emails.

Back
Top Bottom