how to post long video

Go to CruxDreams.com
That is a good question and a common problem. The simplest solution is to upload it to gdrive using a gmail account. It is very simple and once uploaded to your private gdrive account you can choose to share the video here by clicking on the get share link on your uploaded video. It's easier than it sounds...once people click on the link which you post here then they can view/download the video. They will not have access to anything else. I think you get about 20 GB of storage.

That is a good question and a common problem. The simplest solution is to upload it to gdrive using a gmail account. It is very simple and once uploaded to your private gdrive account you can choose to share the video here by clicking on the get share link on your uploaded video. It's easier than it sounds...once people click on the link which you post here then they can view/download the video. They will not have access to anything else. I think you get about 20 GB of storage.
Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it.
I already know about google drive; I've used it often in my work. But I'm not going to use anything that is in any way attached to my RL for security reasons.

If anyone's interested. . .
I'm now going to use sendgb.com, a Brit site that is completely anonymous, free, and has a 5 GIG upload limit per file. I just used it yesterday to post to the thread "The Raising" and it worked well. It doesn't provide previews (sigh!), so I snapped some vid caps. I suppose one could excerpt a GIF or a short vid as a preview/teaser and host it on Imgur. [thinking out loud. . .] :sisi3:

Back
Top Bottom