How To Talk For Artists And Users (Photo-Manipulations)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry to interrupt and get back on topic for a moment but Mermaidhunter kindly slipped me a few more pictures to work with. I started to take out the background of his picture and when I was far enough along I like to drop his picture onto the possible backgrounds that I intend to use to see how they fit…
75 a.jpg

…when suddenly I found the color I was masking with was too close to shadows on L’ilSiss and those in the cross.
75 b.jpg

More later, go on with your inane bantering, I’ll join in once I have drunk more…
tree

I forgot to mention L'ilSiss was very excited to be crucified by THT, Inc. instead of Tree's evil uncle Judge Nick Tree and his cousin Tree (you would think hey could be more imaginative with names in that family).

65.jpg

Tree

No, nothing happened:confused:.

...I never noticed until you mentioned it. L'ilSiss kind of caught my eye...

Tree

...and Tree really wants to thank Mermaidhunter for supplying original work and over the course of my stories I have robbed Admi's, Gibb's, and Messa's, not to forget a few times I have sent out PMs that I needed 'that' certain picture.

In apprerciation Tree just bought a 93" Grizzly Band saw so the ladies will be as comfortable as possible while...

...Oh, thank you, Ulrika....

...and Tree really wants to thank Mermaidhunter for supplying original work and over the course of my stories I have robbed Admi's, Gibb's, and Messa's, not to forget a few times I have sent out PMs that I needed 'that' certain picture.

I was glad to provide them. I have been stuck rendering stick figures trying to learn lighting from some of the tutorials that were pointed out to me by Bagoas. They are very informative and I am learning a lot. If my head doesn't explode from too much information being shoved in while I am at the same time shrinking my head with alcohol, I might be able to achieve my goal someday. I have to say that Poser 4 was "A WHOLE LOT EASIER" of course it is also a lot less capable.

- at the same time shrinking my head with alcohol- MH

Tree has always been accussed of having a bigger head than he should and a smalle 'magic wand' than he thought. Fortunately Ulrika is always there for me...

Tree

...Ulrika, Admi does not love you...

- at the same time shrinking my head with alcohol- MH

Tree has always been accussed of having a bigger head than he should and a smalle 'magic wand' than he thought. Fortunately Ulrika is always there for me...

Tree

...Ulrika, Admi does not love you...
are you sure old oak?

The winter festival go out of control the following year and it seemed like anyone with so wood and nails was crucifying so poor girl...
View attachment 58143

Tree
looks like they've got a good chippie​
(for those outwith Britain, chippie =​
1 a carpenter​
2 a fish and chips shop)​

...and then there is the question of using the cornu...
086 a.jpg

tree

...I have the these thoughts late at night...

Ok! I'll play! It's a Fest! Shouldn't be a Corn-Dog? :p :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom