How To Talk For Artists And Users (Photo-Manipulations)

Go to CruxDreams.com
It doesn't look like it installed... Why do I feel like I have Bill Gate's thumb up my ass???

Tree

Well I got it to load.... I think.

T
for sure?...........................but what was your problem?
I didn't hear about smoke-problems in the mid of the usa nor flying computers also...................:D

for sure?...........................but what was your problem?
...'but what is your problem?'
How much server space is here????
I think I have the software load but I can't find the damn book. It's like I'm staring at my dick and don't remember how to masturbate!!!!

Tree

Oh yes! It was by Lillesstyggeulv...how could you forget that name?..he used to do illustrated stories. Some are in the archive.

OK, Poser 6 is not supported on Windows 7. I'm not sure if it will register after how far I got trying to load it. But if anyone is really interested in it I have the CD disc, no manual, and its yours to see it you can make it work. PM me with your address and the shipping is free.

Obviously it's windows based and as tie breaker you have to tell me what you would do to L'ilSiss if you get it since I promised she woukd be the first render (first rendered???)

Tree

I have a Commodore 64. It worked when we put it in the garage with all the other stuff we've accummulated (I'm descended from a long line of pack rats).
I also have about a dozen cartridges for the Commodore, a 3-inch floppy disk drive & a dot matrix printer.;)

I have a Commodore 64. It worked when we put it in the garage with all the other stuff we've accummulated (I'm descended from a long line of pack rats).
I also have about a dozen cartridges for the Commodore, a 3-inch floppy disk drive & a dot matrix printer.;)

Damn! My Dad let me play with one of those when I was ten. I have no idea where it is now! Cool! (not the 64, that you have one)

Back
Top Bottom