How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my experience every artist has more ideas then time to realize them all.
So what do you have to offer to make it attractive for an artist to spend their time on?

Just asking ;)

Hi all,
I suppose this qualifies as a technical question :)
I'm looking for Crux-related 3D models like wooden posts and beams and such that I can use to create realistic looking crosses. So far I have found interesting stuff at CGTrader, but one thing I can't find is a good 3D model of a sturdy square nail... Otherwise known as a Rosehead spike. This would be the spike, but this is an actual model, not a 3D one... :)

If anybody knows if this kind of spike is available as a 3D model somewhere, I'd be happy to take any pointers :)
Thanks a lot,
Kind regards,
Marius

Are the nails too square? I can change them pretty easily.
Wow, what a service :) Well, your nails look absolutely perfect :) I just think it would add extra realism if they weren't absolutely dead straight, maybe even a bit twisted ever so slightly along their length axis and had a bit of a rougher surface and asymmetrical detail, that is all. But hey, your "cross package" is very spectacular already :)

Question for 3D artists about rope knotted in hair​

I'm trying to do an image in Daz Studio where a female is dangling from a rope knotted in her hair. Does anyone have any idea whether this is possible in Daz or Poser?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you need to create a custom hair prop for that..

I could probably but it would cost me time I dont have for something I don't need myself for a project ..
So maybe someone else? Or maybe someone else made it allready?

Back
Top Bottom