How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also use d-force (very often, hair and sometimes other things)

I just didn't know how to do a few tricks ...

you know very well that I work with many 3d artists, and as always I learn ... I have an infinite desire for knowledge .... I guess I was honored by the god of chaos Tzeentch ... hehe

but the more I learn, the better my 3d work will be!

Thanks.
I've never managed to learn how to use dforce effectively to be honest :(
But I'll forgive your obvious heresy :smilie-devil: - But at least it's not Khorne or Nurgle :)

Hi, please, I have a question for rendering ... I don't know if this is bullshit I'm writing, but it's possible that if you're creating a darker scene, it's possible that it requires less frames? Which lights the scene more? Is there a connection? Because when I create pictures in a dungeon where it's dark, more characters enter my scene, and without error.

But when I do scenes outside, it usually writes me an error ... I use days light. Dik.

And there's probably a connection ... A darker scene loss Vram?

Lighter scene more Vram?

Thanks.
Possibly, but lack of vram shouldn't cause it to crash - just take much longer to render. It's possible that you may have some bad ram somewhere - it only takes a sinlgle-bit error to crash a piece of software.

Sometimes though if you have really complex scenes that involve multiple characters, you may run out of actual system ram and that can cause a fatal error. I can do that on my system if I have more than 5 or 6 characters in one scene. Bear in mind that unless the entire scene will fit in the vram, then the entire scene gets rendered only using the cpu and system ram, and naturally if that fills up then it will crash :(

Possibly, but lack of vram shouldn't cause it to crash - just take much longer to render. It's possible that you may have some bad ram somewhere - it only takes a sinlgle-bit error to crash a piece of software.

Sometimes though if you have really complex scenes that involve multiple characters, you may run out of actual system ram and that can cause a fatal error. I can do that on my system if I have more than 5 or 6 characters in one scene. Bear in mind that unless the entire scene will fit in the vram, then the entire scene gets rendered only using the cpu and system ram, and naturally if that fills up then it will crash :(
Agree

think it all depends on the render settings and the renderengine (iray/3delight/other)you are using.
With my settings on Iray it takes longer to render darker then it does for light scenes

Last edited:
Hi, please, I have a question for rendering ... I don't know if this is bullshit I'm writing, but it's possible that if you're creating a darker scene, it's possible that it requires less frames? Which lights the scene more? Is there a connection? Because when I create pictures in a dungeon where it's dark, more characters enter my scene, and without error.

But when I do scenes outside, it usually writes me an error ... I use days light. Dik.

As a general rule, darker scenes will require more iterations, and thereby more processing power, to reach an acceptable convergence (i.e. "completion"). If you're able to render dark dungeon scenes, but get errors when you move outside, then the question turns to the specific scene that's crashing.

It could be as @Darkprincess69 suggests, and you're either running out of system RAM or have a hardware problem. It might also be the specific environment/lighting you're using. Try a different environment preset, or render the scene with simple spotlights, see if that helps. If it does, then you may need to find another means of creating daylight.

hallo)
please, I have a problem with the creation...you know, I'm an idiot...and besides, I'm not an English speaker...and I have problems translating the spoken word from the video...

my problem is that I don't know how to use Iray Decal, or what it actually is, and what it's for...

i would like to achieve this result...blood on cross...using Iray decal...¨

please help in the form of pictures with text, I will imitate the process and understand it better thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• 1657215384640.png
    1657215384640.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 64
I can't use these jpg files... I don't know how...

Attachments

• Blood drip2.jpg
    Blood drip2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Blood drip3.jpg
    Blood drip3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 23
  • Blood drip5.jpg
    Blood drip5.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Blood drip4.jpg
    Blood drip4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Blood splat1.jpg
    Blood splat1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Blood splat2.jpg
    Blood splat2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Blood splat4.jpg
    Blood splat4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Blood splat5.jpg
    Blood splat5.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 47
If you’re talking to @mariuszebo you need to tag him (like I just did) so he will get a notification that you’re addressing him :)
Thanks Monty - I've moved Vanessa's post over to MZ's own thread.

Back
Top Bottom