How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
We sure do appreciate positive feedback.

But if we just made public some of our latest
creation that we spent a lot of time doing and a fan
ask us to create something else, then we can fell like you
don’t really appreciate what we just did release.

And that what we create will never be enough.
That can reduce our motivation I’m afraid.

unfortunately life is a cruel place..
the truth hurts a lot when it comes out.

I don't bring politics into my art... CF is a neutral place... we don't have to be friends, but we will respect each other, do you agree?

unfortunately I can't change what I wrote here.

I'm sorry, but I wrote what I believe.

Don't panic. But think next times a bit, before you write!

Your tipical what is this set question :)

Howdy,

It's been a while since I posted, but I'm still around :) I'm also still looking for more authentic crosses to put my ladies on, when I came across this picture.

It has the intriguing name; cadre kit2 beta test. Does anyone know, is this cross available somewhere? If so, please point me to the right place :)

Cadre Kit2 Beta test with 2 figures2a.jpg

Thank you kindly,

Marius

Howdy,

It's been a while since I posted, but I'm still around :) I'm also still looking for more authentic crosses to put my ladies on, when I came across this picture.

It has the intriguing name; cadre kit2 beta test. Does anyone know, is this cross available somewhere? If so, please point me to the right place :)

View attachment 1244816

Thank you kindly,

Marius
Probably @Hornet1ba can help you.

Howdy,

View attachment 1244816

Thank you kindly,

Marius
See this post by @Aluafaen and Rimmon Ra

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...4444-and-other-works-from-bdsm-authors.10024/

Howdy,

View attachment 1244816

Thank you kindly,

Marius
Those Kit are from @Cadre known as Next Level at Renderotica:https://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/NextLevel/2102

Last edited:
Testing out Daz new Genesis 9:looks good so far especially the pinning that is really pinning in place the limbs contrary to Genesis 3 and 8
Hair created for Genesis 8 can be used on G9 and also probably the outfits.
The body shape is more realistic,here is a test render with some hip morph done in Blender (as easy if not easier than with Genesis 8)
HNFGkF9.jpg

Testing out Daz new Genesis 9:looks good so far especially the pinning that is really pinning in place the limbs contrary to Genesis 3 and 8
Hair created for Genesis 8 can be used on G9 and also probably the outfits.
The body shape is more realistic,here is a test render with some hip morph done in Blender (as easy if not easier than with Genesis 8)
but the genitalia for genesis 8 and 8.1 do not work very well for gen 9 (in addition, the hair you describe for gen 8 does not automatically fit gen 9)

I'm talking about the golden palace (genitalia)

it's the same problem as when you want to convert hair from gen 3 to gen 8 (so you have to wait for the conversion to finish)

there are still very few models for genesis 9) and if I take into account how long it took for super models of hair dirt and other things to come for gen 8 and 8.1, it will be a long time...

but the genitalia for genesis 8 and 8.1 do not work very well for gen 9 (in addition, the hair you describe for gen 8 does not automatically fit gen 9)

I'm talking about the golden palace (genitalia)

it's the same problem as when you want to convert hair from gen 3 to gen 8 (so you have to wait for the conversion to finish)

there are still very few models for genesis 9) and if I take into account how long it took for super models of hair dirt and other things to come for gen 8 and 8.1, it will be a long time...
I like to try new technology even if i know that Genesis 9 is a money grab for Daz Studio!

Please help.

you know, I've been wanting to ask for a long time how I can put skin on the gray sex (base anatomy) for gen 8 and 8.1 in the picture...

when I load the base anatomy on the character and the gender is grey, and I haven't figured out how to put the skin texture there, I actually don't know where the texture is located (does anyone have experience?

Please?

Attachments

• 1668025337436.png
    1668025337436.png
    1 MB · Views: 87
Please help.

you know, I've been wanting to ask for a long time how I can put skin on the gray sex (base anatomy) for gen 8 and 8.1 in the picture...

when I load the base anatomy on the character and the gender is grey, and I haven't figured out how to put the skin texture there, I actually don't know where the texture is located (does anyone have experience?

Please?
otherwise, I'm interested in this, because I'm going to slowly switch to gen 9, and this has been annoying me since genesis 3...

and I know there are better models for genitalia, but I would like to know how to use this one too, now that I have it.. thanks

Please help.

Please?
does anyone know how to solve this? or are you just NOT talking to me?

Think you are talking about the standard g8 Female Gential prop.
Problem is:
Some bought figures have genital textures/Gens Mat, some dont have it.
If a figure has it its ususally in the librarymenu of the character with the rest of the(iray) textures

If a character doesn't have it you could use another (GF8characters) Gens mat and tweak the textures to something fitting.

If I need to use genitals I prefer to use Golden Palace v2 genital as it can copy the skin texture from the main figure onto the genitals.

>does anyone know how to solve this? or are you just NOT talking to me?
You could have asked me on my discord :D

Back
Top Bottom