How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Think you are talking about the standard g8 Female Gential prop.
Problem is:
Some bought figures have genital textures/Gens Mat, some dont have it.
If a figure has it its ususally in the librarymenu of the character with the rest of the(iray) textures

If a character doesn't have it you could use another (GF8characters) Gens mat and tweak the textures to something fitting.

If I need to use genitals I prefer to use Golden Palace v2 genital as it can copy the skin texture from the main figure onto the genitals.

>does anyone know how to solve this? or are you just NOT talking to me?
You could have asked me on my discord :D
yeah i figured it out...thanks for the help.

however, I came here for a new specialty...

and to put geoshell dirt on based genitalia...
I know how to apply geoshell dirt for golden palace and next gen, but I don't know how to do it for base gen... if possible.

I ask because it would be useful for us (not only me) when working with gen 9.

Like I said, I haven't post any of my works anywhere, perhaps later after I have new GPU in near future :D
I render most of my work (including this work) only with GeForce MX350 on my working laptop and I'm totally not satisfied (even confident) with the recent result of all my works to post, but it's enough for my own satisfaction.

Hyy , How you been ? helloo , hav you now created arts or will upload your old ones , remember we were talking around october ? , pls , I like the 2 or 3 pics you posted !!!!!

Hyy , How you been ? helloo , hav you now created arts or will upload your old ones , remember we were talking around october ? , pls , I like the 2 or 3 pics you posted !!!!!
Hi thank you for asked me, I've got new job on last year that required travelling much, so I don't have spare time to make new arts and just being good reader on this forum. Later let me checked my archive and see what I can share you :D

Hi thank you for asked me, I've got new job on last year that required travelling much, so I don't have spare time to make new arts and just being good reader on this forum. Later let me checked my archive and see what I can share you :D

oki , it would be great if you could share all your old works !!! even if few are incomplete or hav any sort of problems .... still will like to see them !!! thankoo !!

I have to ask, please, are there any props, even very old ones, that would be like these crosses from the picture??

I know that in some pictures (old ones there are similar crosses)
2 tubes.jpgI started out using 2 primitives mesh created in Daz (2 tubes!) and then added just a wooden diffuse texture (no bump,no normal,no displacement)
2 tubes+textures.jpgVery primitive indeed but it worked at the time!

Back
Top Bottom