Human Sexuality In Modern Society

Go to CruxDreams.com
I very much agree - I suppose I'm lucky, I just don't have the hangups about my body that so many girls (and men) grow up with - I'm not at all an exhibitionist, but being naked just feels and looks to me perfectly normal and natural. I'd have no problem being a naturist except it's too bloody cold in the Northern Forest! So I don't go along with the assumption that I'd feel "ashamed" or "humiliated" being stripped for Torture of Crucifixion - vulnerable, frightened, of course, but what have I got to be "ashamed" of? (Perhaps men have more to worry about - what they're thinking and feeling tends to more physically obvious!)
Eulalia my dear you have nothing to be ashamed of at all,I like being naked as well!But if you are frightened just lay in my arms and I will protect you!kisses!

Eulalia my dear you have nothing to be ashamed of at all,I like being naked as well!But if you are frightened just lay in my arms and I will protect you!kisses!
whhhooouuwwhh may this old chap help your both comforting about your nude (i'm sure perfect) bodies:rolleyes:

Eulaia said "I think the ancient Greeks had less of an issue with the morality of the nude,they ran nude at the games at Olympia"
But it was all male, women weren't allowed to watch :(

It's cold in the Northern Forest I know but get in a hot sauna and then run naked into the snow and back into the sauna,it's wonderful! I have jumped nude into a cold lake in Finland in the month of March after a hot sauna and it was great.Sweat lodges among the North American Indians must be similar,but then the Finns (Finno-Ugric)came from the Siberian plains centuries before anyway![Oh dear back to those shamans!]

I remember being in Sweden in the Spring,we ran through the forest on the island in the Stockholm archipelago,then naked to the sauna,and jumped off the jetty into the lake naked with the sun on our bodies,it was lovely!

I just wish we all could be freer with our bodies and enjoy what we have got!
But then I am a bit of an exhibitionist and as a naturist I enjoy being totally nude at the appropriate moments like at a French naturist resort in the sun!

I very much agree - I suppose I'm lucky, I just don't have the hangups about my body that so many girls (and men) grow up with - I'm not at all an exhibitionist, but being naked just feels and looks to me perfectly normal and natural. I'd have no problem being a naturist except it's too bloody cold in the Northern Forest! So I don't go along with the assumption that I'd feel "ashamed" or "humiliated" being stripped for Torture of Crucifixion - vulnerable, frightened, of course, but what have I got to be "ashamed" of? (Perhaps men have more to worry about - what they're thinking and feeling tends to more physically obvious!)

I know its cold in the Northern Forest but get a sauna and you will be fine! I have run naked from a sauna and jumped into the water on the Finnish archipelago and then later in the Spring in Sweden after running around a Swedish island near Stockholm jumped naked from a jetty into a lake,it was great! I am sure that it warms up in Spring even in the Northern Forest,commune with nature in the nude if you can.Its such a lovely feeling to be nude and to have the sun on your back! Enjoy! The Finnish [Finno-Ugric culture]sauna goes back centuries to their Siberian origins and may distantly be related to the North American Indian sweat lodges.

Eulaia said "I think the ancient Greeks had less of an issue with the morality of the nude,they ran nude at the games at Olympia"
But it was all male, women weren't allowed to watch :(
Spartan Gymnopaedia festival.: They were gymnos, meaning naked….Spartawas different than the rest ifGreece. Several sources report that Spartan girls and women exercised publicly in the nude. Just who the spectators were is less clear. But modern authors suggest that the Spartan Gymnopaedia festival included women. Two separate festivals seem unlikely. The girls could thus demonstrarte their health and strength and this suitability for marriage and child birth.

http://histclo.com/chron/ancient/gre/city/spar/spar-gf.html

Attachments

• fame-sparta-wr.jpg
    fame-sparta-wr.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 91
  • nude-woman-lying-on-her-back-study-for-scene-of-war-in-the-middle-ages-1863-65-mus-e-d-orsay.jpg
    nude-woman-lying-on-her-back-study-for-scene-of-war-in-the-middle-ages-1863-65-mus-e-d-orsay.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Spartan-Exercise.jpg
    Spartan-Exercise.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 94
  • tumblr_lyy4kawHoa1r1n26ko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lyy4kawHoa1r1n26ko1_500.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 87
I am pleased to see that Prince Philip has not lost his charm or sense of humour,though the po faced British press thinks he has! Seeing a pretty nubile girl in a red dress with a big zip from top to bottom, he told a policemen,who laughed,that he might be in trouble if he pulled the zip! The zip as a fashion statement was there to tease! Good on him!

Back
Top Bottom