Humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone like seeing a condemned man lay on his cross while guards are tying his arms apart and you can see the bottoms of both of his stinky and dirty feet next to eachother. I feel like that is extremely humiliating but I would love that feeling too. It is obvious that our feet stink really bad when we get nailed to the cross.

Does anybody else like that too?

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_073430_690.jpg
    IMG_20210222_073430_690.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 528
  • b9aa9be7-543e-48d7-95d4-fd65cbe00f03.png
    b9aa9be7-543e-48d7-95d4-fd65cbe00f03.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 518
Does anyone like seeing a condemned man lay on his cross while guards are tying his arms apart and you can see the bottoms of both of his stinky and dirty feet next to eachother. I feel like that is extremely humiliating but I would love that feeling too. It is obvious that our feet stink really bad when we get nailed to the cross.

Great photos. My first avatar was the 1st photo, but the convict was naked.

To answer your question, I don't think the feet must have had a stronger smell than some people have in our time. The bad smell of the feet comes mainly from a bad synthetic shoe.
In those days people had sandals I think, or they walked barefoot. The feet were ventilated.
I think that the bad smells must have come from lack of hygiene. No showers in the dungeons at that time. The hygiene of the condemned was the last concern of the judges and executioners.

Imagine that you had been arrested, already without any care, and then thrown into a cell on straw where you might have to spend several days. Then convicted and taken away to serve your sentence.

The tunic is removed permanently. Your loincloth remains. Taken to the flogging post your arms are tied and stretched upwards and your sex touches the wood of the post. If you are a bit of a masochist (there are many of us here), the thought of being whipped causes an erection. You squirm under the first blows and your sex rubs the pole through your loincloth, the hilarious crowd watches you suffer; as a result, you ejaculate into the loincloth.

The blows rain down at a steady pace and the pain becomes horrible and pierces your body. Your bladder lets go and you start pissing into your loincloth. Isn't this beautiful? Not finished.

Under the blows, your blood and sweat run down the loincloth. Untied, you are then shoved, hit and thrown to the ground. The earth sticks to all this. With a chain you are pulled towards the cross where you will undergo the ultimate degradation and humiliation, because once nailed the cross will be lifted and your loincloth torn off without mercy by an executioner. There is a way to fantasize about it.

This slave loves dirty humiliation. Of course my feet are dirty, bilstered, and scarred from bastinado. Slaves like me have been whipped everywhere on their body.

This slave wonders if anyone played this game? Sometimes I play that I’m on a slave coffle, being led with the other slaves across a burning desert. In our chains we are forced to piss on our dirty loincloth.

I love the feel of this on a knee length (or longer) slave skirt on a cold day as well! You get the burst of warmth, with a growing wet patch down the raggedy skirt. It later grows cold. Another nice sensation. The smell is unmistakable, imshine how humiliating to be in public like this? Everyone would know I’m just a dirty slave, no more worthy of respect or courtesy tgan vermin like rats...

Your master whips you for being so disgusting despite your wrists manacled behind your back...

To be sold at market with your urine soaked slave skirt sticking to your legs and cock... sold for mere coppers and punished by your new mistress for being so dirty....

pissing myself like this is degrading humiliation and reminds me I am a very lowly slave.

I daresay that with no access to water or hygiene your entire body would smell pretty badly, particularly the armpits, genitals and anus. The guards don't care how badly you stink. They have a job to do, as well as time constraints. Yes, they would smell your body odor, but only briefly as they nailed or tied you to your cross. Your stink would be the least of your worries as the cross was lifted up and the stipe dropped roughly into the hole in the ground and you found yourself spread wide, hanging stark naked and writhing in agony, with the cornu impaling your butt hole and lodged up against your prostate.

I imagine a place for crucifixions would stink really badly. First there would be the stench of rotting from the middens somewhere nearby where the bodies would be thrown & dusted with lime. Perhaps fires would be permanently smouldering away here and acrid smoke would drift across the whole place - struggling & gasping to cough with the choking smoke once one's ribcage is extended would be an added torture for those on the crosses.

If the dead were left on the crosses to rot as might have been the case then the stink of that is obvious. Flies would be a terrible problem.

Nearer the actual crosses the stench of stale urine & shit would be very strong. Not only would those up on the crosses be obliged by their bodily functions in full view of everyone watching, but I'm sure the guards & executioners would have pissed against the crosses when they felt the urge, & we are led to believe that execution duty was also an excuse for them to drink wine copiously.

Those being crucified would certainly have stunk really badly, maybe smelly feet would have been one component but I'm doubtful of that. I'm sure everyone watching would have been very aware of strong body odour coming from the naked sweating victims; the smell of the others in the watching crowd would also have been quite a stench. If those being crucified had been imprisoned for a time they would have been filthy & stinking.

I think Golgotha & similar places of crucifixion would have been disgusting places.

View attachment 982686

That final moment, when you have nothing left to hide, when one of the guards grabs your loincloth and starts pulling it off just before the cross is erected.
This scene can be seen (furtively) in a sequence from the film "The Last Temptation of Christ".
I would like to see that scene, that I have not seen in "the last temptation of Christ." What movie is it?

¿A alguien le gusta ver a un condenado acostado en su cruz mientras los guardias le atan los brazos y usted puede ver las plantas de sus pies sucios y apestosos uno al lado del otro? Siento que eso es extremadamente humillante, pero también me encantaría ese sentimiento. Es obvio que nuestros pies apestan mucho cuando nos clavan en la cruz.

¿A alguien más le gusta eso también?
No es que me guste ver pies sucios, solo me gusta ver pies vulnerables, pies que nunca volverán a pisar el suelo, pies que se quedarán sangrando, clavados y colgados en la cruz.
Es cierto que los pies estarán algo sucios por el maltrato que ha recibido el condenado.

It's not that I like to see dirty feet, I just like to see vulnerable feet, feet that will never step on the ground again, feet that will be left bleeding, nailed and hung on the cross.
It is true that the feet will be somewhat dirty due to the mistreatment that the condemned person has received.

La vue sur les domaines du maître des lieux et du propriétaire du bourreau exécutant ses œuvres ne serait-elle pas suffisante?
Sur ce, je détesterais être condamné et puni ailleurs qu'en plein air devant mes accusateurs. Mes cris se perdent au fond de la vallée.

La tenue vestimentaire et l'hygiène font partie intime de l'humiliation publique décidée par les accusateurs ainsi que des rondes préparatoires à la crucifixion finale.
Pour ma part en tant que nouveau venu, je me livrerais à la vengeance du peuple et de mes accusateurs.

Last edited:
La vue sur les domaines du maître des lieux et du propriétaire du bourreau exécutant ses œuvres ne serait-elle pas suffisante?
Sur ce, je détesterais être condamné et puni ailleurs qu'en plein air devant mes accusateurs. Mes cris se perdent au fond de la vallée.
English please ... use of a translator ...

minilock said (translation) :

"Wouldn't the view of the estates of the master of the place and the owner of the executioner performing his works be sufficient?
On that, I would hate to be condemned and punished outside the open in front of my accusers. My cries get lost at the bottom of the valley."

La tenue vestimentaire ainsi que l'hygiène font partie intime de l'humiliation publique décidée par les accusateurs ainsi que des tourments préparatoires à la crucifixion finale.
"Dress and hygiene are an intimate part of the public humiliation decided by the accusers as well as the torments in preparation for the final crucifixion."

What is the problem?
The procedure of nailing is not seen by the spectators and when he hangs nobody sees his feet.

Perhaps it would be necessary, as with death sentences by electrocution, to wear a rubber diaper to further humiliate the condemned and protect the eyes of the innocent?

Back
Top Bottom