I Have An Idea; Let's Celebrate...

Go to CruxDreams.com

helmut

Administrator
Staff member
I've been checking in for very short periods of time, and while it ocured to me that I should wish everyone a Merry Christmas I never got around to doing so. I even made a Christmas tree and didn't have time to post it so here is what I propose that we could do... Let us celebrate Russian Christmas.
I suppose many of us were too busy to spend much time here, shopping, decorating, entertaining and cooking can get to be a hand full this time of year. Then again some of us may have found it necessary to travel to be with our loved ones.
Now that most of that is over and the day after 12th Night is Russian Christmas we could get together in a manner of speaking and deliver our best wishes and such.
What do you think???
And I hope that each of you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a happy and prosperous 2015.
Helmut
:doh:
:beer:

I've been checking in for very short periods of time, and while it ocured to me that I should wish everyone a Merry Christmas I never got around to doing so. I even made a Christmas tree and didn't have time to post it so here is what I propose that we could do... Let us celebrate Russian Christmas.
I suppose many of us were too busy to spend much time here, shopping, decorating, entertaining and cooking can get to be a hand full this time of year. Then again some of us may have found it necessary to travel to be with our loved ones.
Now that most of that is over and the day after 12th Night is Russian Christmas we could get together in a manner of speaking and deliver our best wishes and such.
What do you think???
And I hope that each of you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a happy and prosperous 2015.
Helmut
:doh:
:beer:

And all the best wishes to you to Helmut! May 2015 be a banner year for everyone here!

Twelfth Night is the evening of Jan 5th (the first day of Christmas is Christmas Day)
The Epiphany is Jan 6th.
Orthodox (Julian Calendar) Christmas begins on the evening of the 6th, Christmas Day is the 7th.

At least, that's the 'ecclesiastical' position.
in the secular world there seems to be a fair amount of variation.
Shall we settle on the 7th?

Last edited:
Why Russian Christmas ? Anyway, I'm not believing in any religion ...
We could simply feast the New Year 2015 ....:)
I've got a calendar that shows feast days of all the world religions, and the main secular holidays in countries across the world,
as well as lots of 'international days of' this, that and the other. So I can find something to celebrate any day of the year. :D

I've got a calendar that shows feast days of all the world religions, and the main secular holidays in countries across the world,
as well as lots of 'international days of' this, that and the other. So I can find something to celebrate any day of the year. :D

some National cruxforum boxing newyearsday or so?

So can I Eul but I can't afford that much wine! ;) :D

Well, each of us will feast what he will want, the important is to feast !!!:p:beer:

After last nite? ;):p:D
Was that the movie with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe? ;)
Oh! I misunderstood the question.

Now! Where did I put that corkscrew?
:D

oh, I've only just remembered -
Friday, Jan 2nd, will be the 4th anniversary of me joining the Forums -
in some ways, it's hard to believe it's been that long,
yet in another way, I feel like I've been here all my life! :D

Only four years, Eul ... I was thinking that you were here since the beginning ....:rolleyes:
For me, at the end of January 2015, it will be the third anniversary .... and I dont regret ...:p

... and I hope that all the members could continue to endure my "little stories" ...:devil:

Only four years, Eul ... I was thinking that you were here since the beginning ....:rolleyes:
For me, at the end of January 2015, it will be the third anniversary .... and I dont regret ...:p

... and I hope that all the members could continue to endure my "little stories" ...:devil:
We endure and will never be unquiet ... it is always an anniversary of sorts, here.

;)

We endure and will never be unquiet ... it is always an anniversary of sorts, here.

;)

I think "unquiet" is rapidly becoming as an iconic a cf word as "tumescent". This is a thrilling and innovative place.:)

And a four year anniversary for Eul is a landmark cf event, surely to be written up in the Chronicle and heralded throughout the land. Amazing Eul!:D

flower3:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom