I LOVE YOU SICILIA (medieval rape, torture and crux fantasy)

Go to CruxDreams.com

CHAPTER 1

Sicilia was finally sentenced to die on the cross by the jury. There were several allegations on her of practicing black magic, and now the judges were fully convinced that there was irrefutable evidence of her immoral sexual relationship with the devil himself. In fact they did not even address her by her name anymore. They just referred to her as a witch.

There was pin drop silence in the court room as the clerk read out the full sentence. The punishment of ‘the witch’ will begin immediately at the court room itself. She will first be stripped completely naked in front of everybody in the court room. And then paraded nude on the roads as she is taken to the public square. There she will be tied and whipped for several times throughout the day to prepare her for the cross. And in between the whipping sessions, the soldiers as well as the general public will be allowed to rape her one by one, so that she develops some sense of shame and morality. After that, she will be spending the night at the public square itself before her crucifixion on the following day, when she will be carrying the cross herself to the hill top at the town’s end.

Sicilia cried out inconsolably on hearing the sentence and begged the judges to show her some mercy, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Frankly speaking this sentence made my blood boil too. Because I could see no malice whatsoever in an innocent young girl like Sicilia, and therefore considered the statement utterly unfair. I am a young soldier who was recently inducted in this legion. And as I was also the one who was entrusted to guard the dungeon where she was imprisoned, I have been witnessing a lot of humiliation and torture being meted out to this poor girl in her captivity by her inquisitioners. Maybe Sicilia had also realized my support and fondness for her and had started liking and trusting me as well. And with great risk to my own life, I had promised her that I shall rescue her and escape with her to a different land in case if heaven forbid she gets the death sentence.

“Let the punishment begin,” the announcement came from the head of the jury. Sicilia was now staring intensely at my face looking for the last ray of hope. I subtly nodded my head in reassurance. However, much as I hated it, it was myself who was given the task of undressing her. I went to her and whispered in her ears, “Don’t worry. We will escape in the night.” Sicilia’s eyes glittered with a ray of hope. And then I gently brought her to the center of the court room and started undressing her. First of all I took off her coarse gown and slipped it on the floor as Sicilia’s beautiful figure emerged out. She was now wearing only a bra and a panty. There was literally a heave of amazement as everybody stared at her charming feminine curves. I felt a sense of both frustration and helplessness as I proceeded to unhook her bra and slowly took it off as she covered her shapely breasts with her hands to hide her shame. I could hear the murmur in the court room grow louder as people were now getting more excited at Sicilia’s nudity. Then very reluctantly, I slid Sicilia’s panty down her legs as she brought one hand down to cover her vagina. She now stood completely naked in front of everybody’s peering eyes in the court room. And beneath all the tears of shame, I could still see a ray of hope in her eyes whenever she looked at me, a hope which I was entrusted to fulfil.

Another soldier came forward and put a thick leather collar around Sicilia’s neck. He then took her hands and tied them behind her back. Sicilia’s nudity was now fully exposed. Her beautiful pink breasts glimmered in the morning sunlight coming in through the court room windows. And a thick tuft of pubic hair was the only thing that covered her vagina now. But even in her moment of shame, she looked no less beautiful than an exquisite fairy. I could feel the anger and resentment well up within me as the people in the court room peered at her naked body. It was actually a sense of rebellion. I felt an urge to run away with Sicilia there and then on my horseback. But I knew that I will have to look for the correct opportunity. And that will not be before night.

The other soldier was now tying a long iron chain on Sicilia’s neck collar. And then using it as a leash, he started leading her out of the court room. And as she followed him, she looked back again at me with the same hopeful eyes. I reassured her again with a slow blink and nod. Outside the court room, the soldier handed over the leash to the general who then mounted his horse. I realized that Sicilia will not be allowed on the horse but will have to follow behind. As I mounted my horse too, I again had a strong impulse for getting Sicilia on my horseback so that at least her journey to the public square is comfortable. But then I realized that showing such kindness right now may give away our plan.

***​

The general cued his horse and it started trotting ahead slowly. He held Sicilia’s leash firmly so that she now had to start jogging so as to keep pace with the horse. Since Sicilia’s hands were tied behind her, I was just praying that she does not lose balance, or else she could have a nasty fall. Hence I followed her closely on my horseback, so that I could immediately help her if need be. I could see that a lot of crowd had gathered on both sides of the road and many were clapping and shouting. But it seemed to be more in condemnation of Sicilia rather than in her support.

And as we proceeded to the public square, I was still at a complete loss to comprehend how the others saw a witch in this beautiful young girl whereas I could see only innocence and grace. And then it suddenly struck me that every townsman today had the permission to rape Sicilia. As I put two and two together, I understood that unbridled carnal desires can often cloud one’s rational thinking. The sight of a nubile young girl running completely naked on the road with hands tied behind and being pulled by a horseman on a leash must have strongly provoked their carnal desires. I was concerned that the hot sun must be scorching her naked body. But all that the lewd crowd must be noticing was how her breasts bounced up and down and how her buttocks jiggled as she ran behind the horse. I was concerned that she must be so thirsty from this cruel treatment, but all that the perverted onlookers must be concerned about was watching her naked vagina and hoping that they get a chance to rape her today.

I could see that the general was not taking the straight road to the public square but was taking a detour. It made me feel sad to realize that it was because he wanted to display Sicilia’s nudity to the maximum number of people along the way so that more people eventually follow us and gather at the public square. And it may be also because he wanted to shame and pain Sicilia as much as possible.

By the time we reached the public square about fifteen minutes later, Sicilia was sweating and panting profusely. I immediately got down from my horse and proceeded to give her some water. She was already being dragged up onto the stage in the center of the public square by some soldiers. So I ran behind them and up on the stage. And as the soldiers led her to the pillory which had been set up for her punishment, I managed to give her some water from my bottle. She managed to drink some and some fell on her face. But at least I got some consolation from knowing that I was able to comfort her a little. Soon she was made to bend forward with her torso at ninety degrees to her legs, and her head and hands were constrained to the pillory. Her legs were then spread wide apart and tied up on both sides. This was done so as to expose her vaginal and anal holes as openly as possible, so that people get an easy access while raping her. By now the crowd had already started gathering at the public square. Sicilia’s face became blush with utter shame and humiliation, and tears trickled down as she sobbed silently. It made me feel so angry and ashamed to think that I could do nothing about the situation, except being a mute spectator to her extremely cruel ordeal.

Finally the general made the announcement, “We shall now begin her punishment. We will keep fucking the daylights out of this immoral witch throughout the whole day till she realizes the meaning of shame and morality. And alternately we will also keep whipping her impure body to cleanse it.” This was greeted by a big round of lewd applause from the crowd which was now growing in number as more and more people gathered at the public square. And at the general’s signal, a soldier approached with a bullwhip and took his position behind Sicilia.

CRACK ! The very first blow made Sicilia shiver and cry out and left a red welt on her bare back. CRACK ! The second blow was directed at her naked buttocks. Sicilia wailed again as another red mark appeared on her tender flesh. CRACK ! CRACK ! CRACK ! Sicilia’s naked body shook and shuddered with every cruel stroke, and the claps and cheers from the lewd crowd seemed to suggest that they were enjoying what they were seeing.

The general must also have been extremely aroused by now, as he suddenly came behind Sicilia, lifted his kilt and thrust himself strongly inside her. Shocked by the sudden penetration, Sicilia let out a small but loud shriek. The general then ploughed inside her like a fierce bull as her loud cries got submerged under the louder claps and cheers from the crowd. And after more than five minutes of very vigorous intercourse, the satisfaction on the face of the general seemed to imply that he must have ejaculated inside her. I could understand how disgraceful Sicilia must have been feeling. But I think I was also no less disgusted at the entire proceedings.

By the time the general got out, another soldier was ready. And without wasting any time, he too crashed inside her with an equal fervour, and rode the poor girl with wild enthusiasm. And after rocking her naked body for several minutes, he too climaxed inside her and slowly got out. By now I had become extremely irritated with the crowd who were lewdly cheering at frequent intervals. And I was also deeply pained to notice that Sicilia was sobbing even more profusely as her degradation continued.

“Time for the next flogging session,” the general announced. And the same soldier who had flogged Sicilia with a bullwhip earlier came up on the stage again. But this time he was carrying a small wooden paddle instead of a whip. Every move of his was followed by the crowd as he took his position behind Sicilia at the pillory. After the two rapes, a little semen had already started oozing out of Sicilia’s vaginal hole. So the soldier first took a piece of cloth and started wiping the outside of her vagina. He then stuffed a portion of the cloth inside her vagina using his fingers and pushed it in as far as it would go. And then he rotated his fingers inside her along with the cloth so that it soaked up most of the semen from inside her hole as well. And after being satisfied of having done a good job, he brought out his fingers along with the cloth.

SMACK ! The soldier dealt the first blow as the wooden paddle landed on Sicilia’s most tender body part, her soft labia, and her rump almost jumped up in pain. SMACK ! The wooden paddle landed on Sicilia’s pussy lips again, even harder this time, as she jumped up again. SMACK ! SMACK ! SMACK ! This soldier seemed to be an expert at hitting the perfect spot again and again, as Sicilia’s shrieks got louder and louder, only to be greeted by an even louder applause from the crowd everytime. And it seemed that this soldier was getting a sadistic pleasure in torturing Sicilia also as he had even started groping and squeezing her pink pussy lips lecherously as he continued whacking her harder and harder.

I was shocked at the perversion of this soldier because it had been a few months since I had joined this legion but I never knew about this depraved side of his. But I also realized that today probably everybody had turned depraved - all the twenty soldiers who were waiting eagerly for their turn to rape the poor girl – and all the townsfolk who had gathered there, hoping that they would also get an opportunity to do the same.

The perverted soldier was now groping at Sicilia’s labia even more lustfully, sometimes pulling them as long as they would extend, sometimes squeezing them as hard as he could, and sometimes even fingering her vagina with two or even three fingers as deep as he could. And meanwhile, he also kept whacking her pussy lips with the wooden paddle as hard as he could. Even from a distance I could see that Sicilia’s pussy lips were turning from pink to red. They must surely be paining a lot too, I thought despondently. But that was exactly the intention of the depraved soldier! Isn’t it? To cause her as much pain as possible. So that when she is fucked, her vagina burns even more.

Finally his libido reached such a high that he was unable to control it anymore, and he penetrated Sicilia passionately with his manhood which had become big and hard, and which would go much deeper inside than his fingers. Every part of Sicilia’s genitalia must now be throbbing with pain, as he rode her like a wild horse that has gone crazy. Finally as his rocking subsided, it appeared that he too had released his semen inside the poor girl, whose nightmare continued without any sign of stopping soon.

And amidst all the claps and cheers from the crowd that had now become a regular affair, the thought came back to me as to how perverted everyone around me was, to degrade and shame an innocent young girl publicly in broad daylight with repeated rape and torture. The jury had said that this was to develop a sense of shame and morality in Sicilia. But who were the ones who were actually shameless and immoral? However even if everybody around me had gone insane, I still needed to maintain my sanity. And as the next soldier approached to rape her, I intercepted, “Wait. Let me give her some water first.”

“Why are you so much concerned about the witch?” he retorted.

“See. She must live today so that she can be crucified tomorrow. Isn’t it?” I tried to make it sound logical.

“Oh the witch won’t die so soon, don’t worry,” he replied as he thrust himself immediately inside Sicilia and started fucking her as vigorously as anybody else.

However I still hurried towards the front of the pillory in an attempt to offer her some water. Standing so close to her face, I almost felt like crying at her expression of pain and bewilderment, as she continued to get pounded by the hard and rhythmic thrusts deep inside her vagina which was already bruised and burning. But even though I held the bottle against her lips, she was not able to take a single sip due to the vigorous ongoing rape which made her shiver and shudder. So I just splashed some water on her face hoping that this would give her some relief. I also caressed her face a little as she kept moaning and wailing. I wanted to stay on and keep comforting her, in whatever insignificant way I could, in her painful ordeal. But I did not want to raise any suspicion either. So I came back to my position again as her painful rape continued.

This rape session actually lasted even longer than all the previous ones. But after it was done the general had a new announcement to make, “We will now remove the pillory for some time and make the witch stand up and tie her hands upwards.” Suddenly this sounded good to me. Sicilia was bent forward for a long time now. It would probably be good if she stands up straight. That might relieve her of some pain. A soldier came forward and removed Sicilia from the pillory and tied her hands upside keeping them wide apart on both sides, so that she was now standing in X position. “And now we will whip her frontside including her breasts”, the general continued. Well, I must have guessed that there would be something dirty in all that everybody would be doing today.

CRACK ! The whipping started again. CRACK ! CRACK ! Most of the blows of the bullwhip were now aimed at Sicilia’s breasts and some at her belly as well. And as Sicilia started writhing and crying out in pain again, I could slowly see the welt marks coming up on her beautiful breasts, which shook and shuddered with every impact of the whip. The libido in the crowd was now going higher every moment as they clapped and cheered every hit landing on Sicilia’s tender naked breasts. Depravity! I thought again with disgust. But were they doing anything illegal? Maybe not. After all it was the legal sentence that Sicilia will be whipped and raped the whole day, right? But my morality and the legality of the land did not match. But am I saying this only because I love Sicilia? I don’t know. I just knew that what was happening with the poor girl was going beyond my tolerance. But I also knew that I could do nothing about it at present.

It was only in the night that the opportunity will come to escape with her.

And as the poor girl kept dancing and crying to the cruel blows of the bullwhip on the stage, with her nudity on full display in front of the depraved crowd, everybody enjoyed every moment of it and kept on clapping and cheering.

(to be continued)

Last edited:

CHAPTER 2

At lunch time, the crowd got thinner as many people went for their meals. Sicilia was still tied stark naked in X position, and feeling completely exhausted and battered by the dozen rapes and the five flogging sessions that she had already undergone. Her beautiful body now had many welt marks on them and heaven knew how much more abuse she will have to endure for the rest of the day.

I was so disturbed by everything that I could not eat much for lunch. I had simply lost my appetite. I was in fact also delegated to feed Sicilia but did not have permission to untie her. I slowly approached her with the food at the place where she was tied up. As soon as she noticed me, she turned her head away and closed her eyes as more tears started coming out. It pained me to the core to realize that she was not being able to bear her degradation any more. “Don’t worry,” I whispered, “We will escape at night.” Instantly she turned her head towards me again, “I love you,” she said with tears flowing down her cheeks, “please save me.” I was stunned for a moment and then replied, “I love you too. Trust me.” A faint smile appeared on her face.

She could not eat much and that was obvious. However I was able to make her drink some water and that was my only consolidation. The people had started gathering again and I knew her ordeal would resume soon and it did. She was again made to bend on the pillory and her head and hands were constrained. The perversion was about to start again.

The soldiers started raping her again without any mercy. And in between the rapes, they continued flogging her too. By the time the twenty soldiers were done, Sicilia was only half conscious. Her vagina was badly bruised and it pained immensely. Some of the soldiers had raped her anal hole too. But after the soldiers were done, it was the turn of the common men to continue the gangrape till night.

The soldiers would pick and choose any one person at a time from the crowd who would be allowed to come on stage and rape Sicilia. And for the rest of the day, with utter shock and repressed anger, I witnessed some of the worst depravities in men. Some would rape the poor girl in her vagina, some would rape her anal hole and some would even fuck her mouth. Sicilia’s body had ceased to be her own a long time back and now the perverted men would use it any way they wanted. I saw one person sticking his finger deep inside Sicilia’s anus and fingering it vigorously and scraping the inside of her anal hole so crudely that she started pleading with him to spare her. Finally one soldier asked him to stop. I saw another person torture Sicilia by plucking her pubic hair one by one as he was fucking her vaginal hole. Another particularly perverted person first started by fingering Sicilia’s vagina, but then put in more fingers and finally his whole fist. And as he started groping painfully inside her, Sicilia started begging and crying for mercy. And immediately myself and some other soldiers had to ask him to stop.

And again there was a person who approached Sicilia’s face. While everybody thought that he would be fucking her mouth like many others had already done, he suddenly started peeing on her face. This in fact amused the soldiers also and they actually got a big bowl, and as they peed on Sicilia’s face, they used the bowl to collect the pee that trickled down. And after collecting the mixed urine from several people including the soldiers, they made Sicilia slowly sip it and drink it while whipping and caning all over her naked body to goad her to drink faster. The poor girl did drink up the entire bowl of pee but vomited after that. The perversions now shocked me so much that I started crying silently by hiding my face at a corner.

By now it was getting dark and another lowly person got this idea of taking a thick candle and shoving it deep inside Sicilia’s anal hole, making her cry and squirm in excruciating pain again. Since Sicilia was still bent on the pillory, the candle was stuck inside her anus in a horizontal fashion. Finally a soldier came and lit up the candle and warned her that she should retain it in her anus and should dare not let it fall, or else they will stick two such thick candles in her anal hole.

By late night, the crowd had slowly started dispersing. The night lamp of the public square had been lit long back, but that was hardly needed since there was a lot of moonlight as well. Sicilia must have been fucked about fifty times during the whole day and her vaginal and anal holes must be burning with pain and agony. Her naked body was still shaking and squirming with whatever consciousness was left in her. The general reminded me that I was in charge of guarding Sicilia in the night and he and the rest of the soldiers started leaving after that. They would again come back the next morning for Sicilia’s crucifixion.

***​

After everybody had left, I slowly approached Sicilia at the pillory. And with a heavy heart I saw that she was almost unconscious by now. The very first thing I did was blow off the candle that was stuck inside her anal hole, and then slowly pulled it out so as not to cause her any undue pain. After it came out completely, I was deeply pained to notice that there was a lot of blood on it. In fact blood and semen were now slowly trickling out from both her anus and her vagina. I took a piece of clean cloth and soaked it with water and started sponging her anus and vagina gently in the hope of giving her some relief. Since she was still bent forward on the pillory with her legs spread wide apart, her anal and vaginal holes were still exposed very openly giving me the opportunity to clean the blood and semen from them very gently without causing her any further pain.

What sort of animals are they, I thought, who can abuse and gangrape an innocent young girl continuously for a full day. No, I should not call them animals, because animals don’t rape. I should rather call them inhuman. In fact they were the devils themselves. How ironical it was that they were finding immorality in an innocent girl when they were the epitome of immorality themselves. But I also knew that my opinion does not matter since the law is on their side. All these thoughts and more passed my mind as I continued sponging Sicilia’s vagina and anus very slowly till they were completely clean.

And as the moonlight glistened on her private feminine parts, I could not help but feel mesmerized at the alluring charm of her beautifully exposed pussy and anal hole. I stood there for some time in sheer awe appreciating the beauty of both her feminine love holes. And as my face got hypnotically drawn nearer and nearer her naked rump, I planted some kisses softy on the lips of her vagina as well as on her anal hole as if to try and relieve her of some of the pain of the brutal abuse that she had undergone the whole day. And as my lips and nose continued to press against her exposed pussy hole and back hole, I got even more attracted to her. However I also knew that I could not penetrate her since she was in a lot of pain.

So I just kissed her vagina again with a little more passion pressing my mouth against her pussy lips, and then licked and sucked her vaginal hole very gently for some time. And then I moved to her anal hole and licked it and sucked it also for quite some time, before coming back to her vaginal hole again. “It does not matter how many people have raped her today,” I thought to myself, as my toungue entered deeper and deeper inside Sicilia’s pussy hole while I continued to suck her pussy lips, “I still love her.” I decided to spend some more time in savouring the delicacy of both her naked love holes; and as I parted her labia and her ass cheeks a little with my hands, I kept on sucking her pussy hole and anal hole alternately with a little more passion hoping to give her a little pleasure in the process. And even though it had been a real horrible day, I could not deny that it was a dreamy feeling to savour the sweet taste of Sicilia’s charming love holes so intimately as they remained so delightfully exposed and shimmered in the silvery moonlight.

And I could have possibly spent the whole night with my toungue exploring the depths of her lush pussy hole, if I was not interrupted by something. For as I parted the lips of her labia more and more and my toungue entered deeper and deeper inside her wet tunnel of love, I suddenly smelt and tasted blood within her.

Yes. That broke the magic in an instant as I immediately moved my face away from her naked rump. Was she bleeding again? This thought made me extremely concerned. I decided to find out. And while keeping the lips of her labia parted with the fingers of one hand, I inserted two fingers of my other hand very gently but quite deep inside her vaginal hole. I then kept my fingers inside her for some time, and then started taking them out very gently again. And it turned out to be exactly what I had feared. My fingers were smeared with fresh blood which showed that her vagina had started bleeding again. I wiped my fingers with a piece of cloth and then proceeded to check her anus. Again I kept her ass cheeks parted with the fingers of one hand and inserted the middle finger of my other hand very gently but quite deep inside her anal hole. Again I kept it there for some time and then started taking it out very gently again. And sadly I noticed that there was some fresh blood on my finger again.

The horrors of the day came back to haunt us again; and as I fervently prayed that the bleeding stopped soon, I proceeded to release Sicilia from her bondage. First of all I unchained her legs and then I unlocked the pillory. I had spread a thick sheet on the stage and we sat on it with Sicilia’s abused naked body lying in my arms.

“Are you awake?” I whispered softly.

“Yes”, she murmured.

“Listen Sicilia. I have got some medical cream which will help your bruises to heal and help the bleeding to stop. Let me apply it on you.”

“OK”, she murmured again.

I then started applying the cream slowly on the different parts of her body which had the most cuts and bruises. And then I made her lie down on her back as I prepared to apply the cream in her vagina. “I hope this stops the bleeding Sicilia,” I said as I slowly spread her legs wide apart so as to gain a better access to her vaginal hole. I then took the cream liberally on two of my fingers and started inserting my fingers gently inside her vaginal hole, while keeping the lips of her labia parted with the other hand. And once my fingers were completely inside her hole, I tried to smear the cream inside as best as I could. I then took my fingers slowly out again and repeated the same process quite a few times.

“Next is your anus Sicilia,” I said, as I gently took her naked body up on my lap while sitting on the ground so that we were now facing each other very closely. Sicilia wrapped her hands and legs around me as I again put the cream on my middle finger and reached for her anus. And as my finger slowly started moving inside her anal hole, our lips met too and we kissed each other. At the same time my finger also slid completely inside her anal hole as we continued to remain in liplock. It would have been an extremely romantic and erotic moment for me if only Sicilia was not in so much pain. Nevertheless Sicilia’s kiss had its own magic. I continued to administer the cream inside her anus for some more time.. I would take out my finger slowly from her anal hole, apply the cream on my finger again, and then slide it back slowly inside her anus again. Then I would keep the finger inside her anal hole for some time before taking it out slowly again and repeating the process. And throughout the entire period, our liplock continued.

“I think you should take a little bit of rest now,” I said finally, “You may not be able to hold on to me on the horseback if we leave now. Go to sleep. I will awaken you at the proper time and then we will escape.”

“All right,” she murmured, “But please save me tonight.”

“Of course dear,” I replied, “I love you. Now go to sleep”.

“I love you too, murmured Sicilia,” as she dozed off.

I felt that Sicilia was passing into more of unconsciousness than sleep. I was feeling quite tired too after the long and disturbing day and I lay down beside her and embraced her gently. And in spite of all the horrible things that I would remember the day for, I must say that I considered myself very lucky to be able to embrace Sicilia’s beautiful naked body under the silver light of the moon, and hug her close to me. Her breasts were looking especially adorable in spite of the welt marks, and her lovely nipples were slightly erect probably due to the tension still existing in her body.

I could have covered her body with some cloth or dress if I had wanted to, but there was a reason I purposely let her remain completely naked. There were a lot of bruises on her body and I had already applied some medical cream on them. And I thought that the bruises would heal faster if left in the open. Besides, it was a pleasant summer night and not cold at all. And finally I also have to admit that Sicilia’s beautiful naked body looked so mesmerizing under the silvery moonlight that I wanted to continue to relish every moment of the captivating allure of her nudity. Of course I also felt a strong urge at times to enter her, but since she was in pain and I had a conscience, I controlled myself.

The magical appeal of her nakedness however drew my hand on her body as I started caressing her lovely breasts softly and pinching her nipples lightly. I would also pass my hand gently all over her smooth belly and take some time in fondling her crotch before returning again to her breasts and nipples. After some time, I even lifted my head and started licking her nipples slowly one at a time. And then I took one nipple in my mouth and started sucking it gently as I continued to pinch the other nipple softly with my fingers. “Get some rest Sicilia,” I whispered, as my toungue and my fingers continued to play slowly on her sensitive nipples, “We are going to escape soon.” And then I continued to caress her breasts and vagina for quite some time, trying to soak in every bit of her irresistible feminine charm. And then hugging her naked body as close to me as possible and cupping her bare breasts with my hands, I decided to get a little sleep too.

I knew that we would have to get up soon in the middle of the night to escape from this cursed land.

(to be continued)

007.gif
from Chapter 2 :
The soldiers started raping her again without any mercy. And in between the rapes, they continued flogging her too. By the time the twenty soldiers were done, Sicilia was only half conscious. Her vagina was badly bruised and it pained immensely. Some of the soldiers had raped her anal hole too. But after the soldiers were done, it was the turn of the common men to continue the gangrape till night.

Last edited:

CHAPTER 2

At lunch time, the crowd got thinner as many people went for their meals. Sicilia was still tied stark naked in X position, and feeling completely exhausted and battered by the dozen rapes and the five flogging sessions that she had already undergone. Her beautiful body now had many welt marks on them and heaven knew how much more abuse she will have to endure for the rest of the day.

I was so disturbed by everything that I could not eat much for lunch. I had simply lost my appetite. I was in fact also delegated to feed Sicilia but did not have permission to untie her. I slowly approached her with the food at the place where she was tied up. As soon as she noticed me, she turned her head away and closed her eyes as more tears started coming out. It pained me to the core to realize that she was not being able to bear her degradation any more. “Don’t worry,” I whispered, “We will escape at night.” Instantly she turned her head towards me again, “I love you,” she said with tears flowing down her cheeks, “please save me.” I was stunned for a moment and then replied, “I love you too. Trust me.” A faint smile appeared on her face.

She could not eat much and that was obvious. However I was able to make her drink some water and that was my only consolidation. The people had started gathering again and I knew her ordeal would resume soon and it did. She was again made to bend on the pillory and her head and hands were constrained. The perversion was about to start again.

The soldiers would pick and choose any one person at a time from the crowd who would be allowed to come on stage and rape Sicilia. And for the rest of the day, with utter shock and repressed anger, I witnessed some of the worst depravities in men. Some would rape the poor girl in her vagina, some would rape her anal hole and some would even fuck her mouth. Sicilia’s body had ceased to be her own a long time back and now the perverted men would use it any way they wanted. I saw one person sticking his finger deep inside Sicilia’s anus and fingering it vigorously and scraping the inside of her anal hole so crudely that she started pleading with him to spare her. Finally one soldier asked him to stop. I saw another person torture Sicilia by plucking her pubic hair one by one as he was fucking her vaginal hole. Another particularly perverted person first started by fingering Sicilia’s vagina, but then put in more fingers and finally his whole fist. And as he started groping painfully inside her, Sicilia started begging and crying for mercy. And immediately myself and some other soldiers had to ask him to stop.

And again there was a person who approached Sicilia’s face. While everybody thought that he would be fucking her mouth like many others had already done, he suddenly started peeing on her face. This in fact amused the soldiers also and they actually got a big bowl, and as they peed on Sicilia’s face, they used the bowl to collect the pee that trickled down. And after collecting the mixed urine from several people including the soldiers, they made Sicilia slowly sip it and drink it while whipping and caning all over her naked body to goad her to drink faster. The poor girl did drink up the entire bowl of pee but vomited after that. The perversions now shocked me so much that I started crying silently by hiding my face at a corner.

By now it was getting dark and another lowly person got this idea of taking a thick candle and shoving it deep inside Sicilia’s anal hole, making her cry and squirm in excruciating pain again. Since Sicilia was still bent on the pillory, the candle was stuck inside her anus in a horizontal fashion. Finally a soldier came and lit up the candle and warned her that she should retain it in her anus and should dare not let it fall, or else they will stick two such thick candles in her anal hole.

By late night, the crowd had slowly started dispersing. The night lamp of the public square had been lit long back, but that was hardly needed since there was a lot of moonlight as well. Sicilia must have been fucked about fifty times during the whole day and her vaginal and anal holes must be burning with pain and agony. Her naked body was still shaking and squirming with whatever consciousness was left in her. The general reminded me that I was in charge of guarding Sicilia in the night and he and the rest of the soldiers started leaving after that. They would again come back the next morning for Sicilia’s crucifixion.

***​

After everybody had left, I slowly approached Sicilia at the pillory. And with a heavy heart I saw that she was almost unconscious by now. The very first thing I did was blow off the candle that was stuck inside her anal hole, and then slowly pulled it out so as not to cause her any undue pain. After it came out completely, I was deeply pained to notice that there was a lot of blood on it. In fact blood and semen were now slowly trickling out from both her anus and her vagina. I took a piece of clean cloth and soaked it with water and started sponging her anus and vagina gently in the hope of giving her some relief. Since she was still bent forward on the pillory with her legs spread wide apart, her anal and vaginal holes were still exposed very openly giving me the opportunity to clean the blood and semen from them very gently without causing her any further pain.

What sort of animals are they, I thought, who can abuse and gangrape an innocent young girl continuously for a full day. No, I should not call them animals, because animals don’t rape. I should rather call them inhuman. In fact they were the devils themselves. How ironical it was that they were finding immorality in an innocent girl when they were the epitome of immorality themselves. But I also knew that my opinion does not matter since the law is on their side. All these thoughts and more passed my mind as I continued sponging Sicilia’s vagina and anus very slowly till they were completely clean.

And as the moonlight glistened on her private feminine parts, I could not help but feel mesmerized at the alluring charm of her beautifully exposed pussy and anal hole. I stood there for some time in sheer awe appreciating the beauty of both her feminine love holes. And as my face got hypnotically drawn nearer and nearer her naked rump, I planted some kisses softy on the lips of her vagina as well as on her anal hole as if to try and relieve her of some of the pain of the brutal abuse that she had undergone the whole day. And as my lips and nose continued to press against her exposed pussy hole and back hole, I got even more attracted to her. However I also knew that I could not penetrate her since she was in a lot of pain.

So I just kissed her vagina again with a little more passion pressing my mouth against her pussy lips, and then licked and sucked her vaginal hole very gently for some time. And then I moved to her anal hole and licked it and sucked it also for quite some time, before coming back to her vaginal hole again. “It does not matter how many people have raped her today,” I thought to myself, as my toungue entered deeper and deeper inside Sicilia’s pussy hole while I continued to suck her pussy lips, “I still love her.” I decided to spend some more time in savouring the delicacy of both her naked love holes; and as I parted her labia and her ass cheeks a little with my hands, I kept on sucking her pussy hole and anal hole alternately with a little more passion hoping to give her a little pleasure in the process. And even though it had been a real horrible day, I could not deny that it was a dreamy feeling to savour the sweet taste of Sicilia’s charming love holes so intimately as they remained so delightfully exposed and shimmered in the silvery moonlight.

And I could have possibly spent the whole night with my toungue exploring the depths of her lush pussy hole, if I was not interrupted by something. For as I parted the lips of her labia more and more and my toungue entered deeper and deeper inside her wet tunnel of love, I suddenly smelt and tasted blood within her.

Yes. That broke the magic in an instant as I immediately moved my face away from her naked rump. Was she bleeding again? This thought made me extremely concerned. I decided to find out. And while keeping the lips of her labia parted with the fingers of one hand, I inserted two fingers of my other hand very gently but quite deep inside her vaginal hole. I then kept my fingers inside her for some time, and then started taking them out very gently again. And it turned out to be exactly what I had feared. My fingers were smeared with fresh blood which showed that her vagina had started bleeding again. I wiped my fingers with a piece of cloth and then proceeded to check her anus. Again I kept her ass cheeks parted with the fingers of one hand and inserted the middle finger of my other hand very gently but quite deep inside her anal hole. Again I kept it there for some time and then started taking it out very gently again. And sadly I noticed that there was some fresh blood on my finger again.

The horrors of the day came back to haunt us again; and as I fervently prayed that the bleeding stopped soon, I proceeded to release Sicilia from her bondage. First of all I unchained her legs and then I unlocked the pillory. I had spread a thick sheet on the stage and we sat on it with Sicilia’s abused naked body lying in my arms.

“Are you awake?” I whispered softly.

“Yes”, she murmured.

“Listen Sicilia. I have got some medical cream which will help your bruises to heal and help the bleeding to stop. Let me apply it on you.”

“OK”, she murmured again.

I then started applying the cream slowly on the different parts of her body which had the most cuts and bruises. And then I made her lie down on her back as I prepared to apply the cream in her vagina. “I hope this stops the bleeding Sicilia,” I said as I slowly spread her legs wide apart so as to gain a better access to her vaginal hole. I then took the cream liberally on two of my fingers and started inserting my fingers gently inside her vaginal hole, while keeping the lips of her labia parted with the other hand. And once my fingers were completely inside her hole, I tried to smear the cream inside as best as I could. I then took my fingers slowly out again and repeated the same process quite a few times.

“Next is your anus Sicilia,” I said, as I gently took her naked body up on my lap while sitting on the ground so that we were now facing each other very closely. Sicilia wrapped her hands and legs around me as I again put the cream on my middle finger and reached for her anus. And as my finger slowly started moving inside her anal hole, our lips met too and we kissed each other. At the same time my finger also slid completely inside her anal hole as we continued to remain in liplock. It would have been an extremely romantic and erotic moment for me if only Sicilia was not in so much pain. Nevertheless Sicilia’s kiss had its own magic. I continued to administer the cream inside her anus for some more time.. I would take out my finger slowly from her anal hole, apply the cream on my finger again, and then slide it back slowly inside her anus again. Then I would keep the finger inside her anal hole for some time before taking it out slowly again and repeating the process. And throughout the entire period, our liplock continued.

“I think you should take a little bit of rest now,” I said finally, “You may not be able to hold on to me on the horseback if we leave now. Go to sleep. I will awaken you at the proper time and then we will escape.”

“All right,” she murmured, “But please save me tonight.”

“Of course dear,” I replied, “I love you. Now go to sleep”.

“I love you too, murmured Sicilia,” as she dozed off.

I felt that Sicilia was passing into more of unconsciousness than sleep. I was feeling quite tired too after the long and disturbing day and I lay down beside her and embraced her gently. And in spite of all the horrible things that I would remember the day for, I must say that I considered myself very lucky to be able to embrace Sicilia’s beautiful naked body under the silver light of the moon, and hug her close to me. Her breasts were looking especially adorable in spite of the welt marks, and her lovely nipples were slightly erect probably due to the tension still existing in her body.

I could have covered her body with some cloth or dress if I had wanted to, but there was a reason I purposely let her remain completely naked. There were a lot of bruises on her body and I had already applied some medical cream on them. And I thought that the bruises would heal faster if left in the open. Besides, it was a pleasant summer night and not cold at all. And finally I also have to admit that Sicilia’s beautiful naked body looked so mesmerizing under the silvery moonlight that I wanted to continue to relish every moment of the captivating allure of her nudity. Of course I also felt a strong urge at times to enter her, but since she was in pain and I had a conscience, I controlled myself.

The magical appeal of her nakedness however drew my hand on her body as I started caressing her lovely breasts softly and pinching her nipples lightly. I would also pass my hand gently all over her smooth belly and take some time in fondling her crotch before returning again to her breasts and nipples. After some time, I even lifted my head and started licking her nipples slowly one at a time. And then I took one nipple in my mouth and started sucking it gently as I continued to pinch the other nipple softly with my fingers. “Get some rest Sicilia,” I whispered, as my toungue and my fingers continued to play slowly on her sensitive nipples, “We are going to escape soon.” And then I continued to caress her breasts and vagina for quite some time, trying to soak in every bit of her irresistible feminine charm. And then hugging her naked body as close to me as possible and cupping her bare breasts with my hands, I decided to get a little sleep too.

I knew that we would have to get up soon in the middle of the night to escape from this cursed land.

(to be continued)
I also really like this story, I look forward to the continuation

018.gif
From Chapter 1 :
However I still hurried towards the front of the pillory in an attempt to offer her some water. Standing so close to her face, I almost felt like crying at her expression of pain and bewilderment, as she continued to get pounded by the hard and rhythmic thrusts deep inside her vagina which was already bruised and burning. But even though I held the bottle against her lips, she was not able to take a single sip due to the vigorous ongoing rape which made her shiver and shudder. So I just splashed some water on her face hoping that this would give her some relief. I also caressed her face a little as she kept moaning and wailing.

003b.jpg
From Chapter 2:

CHAPTER 3 (The Realization)

I had a short light sleep and then got up around midnight. This is the best time to escape because the whole town would be sleeping. Even most of the soldiers would be resting except maybe just a couple of border patrols. I would have to dodge them or fight them if I came across them, and I was ready for that.

My gaze fell on Sicilia. She was still fast asleep. I nudged her to try and awaken her but she did not respond. I made a few more attempts but in vain. She was still sleeping like a rock, and I could well understand that. The brutality that has passed on her would leave anyone stone cold. She did need a lot of rest. But unfortunately we did not have that luxury if we had to escape. I thought that maybe I could wake her up with a little more passionate approach.

“Wake up Sicilia,” I said as I nudged her again and started kissing her rosy lips. Her beautiful naked body was always so hard to resist, and while kissing her I also started playing with her soft pussy lips gently pinching them and then pulling and stretching them. Gradually I started kissing her more passionately while inserting my toungue inside her mouth as I simultaneously grabbed her sensual pussy lips and started squeezing them more tightly. Sometimes I would also kiss and suck her nipples as I squeezed her breasts with both my hands. And then I would again start kissing her lips and fondling her pussy.

How I wished that I could enter deep inside her sweet pussy hole and make love to her passionately. But I wanted to give her sufficient time to recover and did not want to take any chances. And as I continued to squeeze her pussy lips with one hand, I slid my other hand under her naked buttocks and inserted my fingers in the crack between her ass cheeks, rubbing them slowly to and fro and enjoying the warmth of her anus. But even in the middle of all this, Sicilia did not wake up.

I finally decided to give Sicilia some more time to sleep and got up. My horse was tethered below the stage at the public square and I thought of checking him out once. He was relaxing too and I thought it would be better to feed him some fodder now lest I don’t get the opportunity later. I took my time in feeding my horse and finally when he was quite done, I returned to Sicilia who was still sleeping like a log.

And as she continued to rest, I decided to put some more medication inside her vaginal and anal holes so that she healed better. I again spread her legs gently, took some medical cream on my fingers, and keeping the lips of her labia parted with one hand, inserted my fingers and the cream slowly inside her vagina. I smeared the cream inside her vagina as best as I could by moving my fingers inside her and then brought out my fingers after some time.

And suddenly that was the time I was in for a real big shock. My fingers were smeared with fresh blood again which meant that her vagina had started bleeding again. This was definitely a very bad sign since if the bleeding did not stop, it would be more difficult for her to make the escape with me on my horseback.

And then I thought of checking out her anus also. I turned Sicilia over so that she was now lying with her face down. Then I spread her thighs wide apart again so that her anal hole was exposed more openly. Then keeping her ass cheeks parted with one hand, I used my other hand to slowly start entering my middle finger along with the cream inside her anal hole. And after it was fully inside, I kept moving it gently to and fro inside her anus giving sufficient time for the cream to get absorbed. And as I took my finger out, my worries increased even more as I found blood on my finger again.

I could give a couple of hours more to Sicilia for resting in the hope that her bleeding would at least reduce if not stop completely. But after that, it would be too late. I turned Sicilia over on her back again and hugged her naked body closely while praying that things got better in the next couple of hours. I also gave her a long kiss on her beautiful lips and then decided to go off to sleep again for some time.

***​

I woke up again after a couple of hours. By my estimation, it was now only two hours to go before daybreak. We could not delay any more. It was now or never if we had to escape. But still as I tried to wake up Sicilia, she would not respond. And to my utter shock, I noticed that the bleeding in her vagina had actually increased, with the blood slowly trickling out by itself. “How could she escape with me in such a condition?” I got alarmed.

Even if I was successful in waking her up, would she be able to stay conscious and awake for the rest of the long escape journey? Would she be able to hold on to me on the horseback? Wasn’t it becoming too much of a risk? And suddenly my mind went blank and I could not think anymore.

I decided to get up and drink some water to refresh myself. I realized that neither me nor Sicilia had eaten anything the night before. In fact I was actually not permitted to feed Sicilia anything since the previous evening going by the general rule that anybody sentenced to die on the cross should be disallowed from eating well in advance of the actual crucifixion. But I wanted to help her in any way I could and attempted to feed her nevertheless. And although I could manage to make Sicilia drink a little water, administering food to her was not really possible since she was still quite stoned out.

However since I was beginning to feel quite hungry, I decided to have some snacks that I carried. And as I ate, I allowed my thoughts to settle. And the same alarming question came back to my mind - wasn’t it becoming too much of a risk?

Suddenly I was surprised to realize that my mind was running on a different track. At the condition in which Sicilia was presently, what were the chances of our escape becoming successful? Very little! And if we get caught, not only will I lose my position as a soldier but I will also have to pay with my life. In fact I would also be crucified along with Sicilia.

Sicilia was already sentenced, but now it was me who was planning to risk everything for her. It was I who had everything to lose. Till now I had been thinking of saving her and escaping with her, because I felt pity on her, I liked her and I also loved her. But should love make a person go blind and lose reason? I am not inhuman like the others. So it was only humane for me to feel for Sicilia what I was feeling. But is it not madness to blindly go into something where the chances of success are so low and the chances of getting caught and losing my own life also are so high?

And yet it was not easy to convince myself. My heart did not want to listen to my mind, and yet it seemed that my heart lacked the courage to be bold enough. And so I stopped making any more efforts to wake up Sicilia. I left it all to fate to take its course. However I did not have the heart to go back and hug Sicilia again. Because although my mind was convinced that I was doing the most practical thing, my heart still complained that I was betraying Sicilia.

I decided to sit near my horse and relax for the remaining time. The sky was slowly changing colours as the moonlight began to get replaced by the twilight. And the only thing that I could think of now was to make a fervent appeal to the general at an opportunistic moment to pardon the poor innocent girl and let her go free. And as the first rays of dawn started spreading across the skies, I knew that the soldiers would be arriving any time now. I turned once more to look at Sicilia. She was still sleeping quite motionless as the first rays of dawn were beginning to paint her beautiful naked body golden giving it a fresh new charm altogether.

As dawn progressed into early morning, the footsteps of the marching soldiers began to get more and more audible. And as soon as they were in sight, I could notice the big wooden cross that they were carrying. My heart sunk low. I could not imagine how anybody could even think of being so brutal as to nail an innocent young girl on a cross. If the general had even a bit of humanity left in his heart, he would surely listen to my appeal, and agree to set the innocent girl free. This in fact was our last and only option now. There was nothing else left to do.

(to be continued)

The way the subtle hints are there, I think there will be two crucifixions instead of one. I don't want to spoil the fun, so strike my testimony from the transcript.

Back
Top Bottom