I LOVE YOU SICILIA (medieval rape, torture and crux fantasy)

Go to CruxDreams.com
CHAPTER 4 (Sicilia wakes up)

I stood up as the general approached us. “Wake up witch. We have work to do.” And as he shouted, he lifted his kilt, took out his manhood and started peeing on Sicilia. Looking at this, the other soldiers also joined in. Each one of them lifted their kilt, made a circle around Sicilia and started peeing on the bruised and naked girl. The warm pee of the soldiers flowing all over her naked body and the pungent smell from that woke Sicilia up from her unconsciousness. She was still very groggy though and had not yet realized what was happening. Suddenly she looked at me and exclaimed “Shall we go?”

“Yes, we shall go witch,” laughed the general, “get up quickly”. Sicilia took some time to gather what was happening and suddenly realized everything. She started looking around frantically and when her eyes met mine, she stared at me with an inquisitive gaze. What was she trying to tell me? Was she trying to tell me that I betrayed her?

“The witch is still not fully awake,” the general retorted, “she needs a better treatment. Hey you two, come here on the stage.” The general pointed randomly at two people who got up on the stage. “Pick the girl up,” the general instructed again as the men held Sicilia from either side and picked her up.

“Now spread her legs apart.”

Each of the two men held one leg each of Sicilia each and spread it apart as best as they could. Sicilia’s beautiful vagina was now nicely displayed before the crowd, as her pussy hole opened up and peeked out from beneath the thick tuft of her pubic hair. And almost instantly there was a loud applause from the crowd who had started to gather again. The general then gestured to the same soldier who wielded the wooden paddle on Sicilia the previous day and he came and took his position in front of her. I shivered as I realized what was going to happen next.

WHACK ! Sicilia’s entire body shuddered as the tendermost part of her body, her exposed pussy lips, bore the full brunt of the wooden paddle; and this was greeted by a loud applause from the crowd almost instantaneously. WHACK ! Another equally hard blow landed on Sicilia’s open pussy hole. This time Sicilia let out a faint cry as her naked body trembled again under the impact of the blow. She was now slowly regaining more consciousness. WHACK ! Another vicious blow of the wooden paddle landed on Sicilia’s exposed vagina and this time she wailed out even louder. I could see that her beautiful pink pussy was quickly turning more and more red in colour, as the soldier continued flogging her without any respite, and as the crowd became more and more wild with excitement.

What an extremely cruel way to awaken a poor girl, I thought; and how completely degrading for a lady. I was actually glad that Sicilia was not fully conscious. Because even more than the terrible pain in her vagina, was the utter shame and humiliation that she would have to bear; as her legs were held wide apart exposing her gaping pussy hole to each and everyone in the crowd; many of whom had taken complete satisfaction in raping her the day before. But there was nothing I could do except stand and watch.

WHACK ! WHACK ! WHACK ! The soldier continued to flog Sicilia’s open pussy hole without any mercy while she cried louder and louder. And then suddenly I noticed a small golden trickle emanating from Sicilia’s pee hole and gradually taking the shape of a bigger arc. Yes. Sicilia had started to pee. She was not able to hold back any longer especially after the brutal flogging of her crotch; and as the two men continued to hold her while keeping her legs spread wide apart, everybody could now see the golden fountain coming out of Sicilia’s pee hole, trace a long arc in the air and then fall on the ground.

The crowd was now delirious with excitement.

Suddenly another soldier bought the same pee bowl that they had used the previous day and put it under Sicilia’s pee hole. Her golden fountain was now flowing freely and most of it started getting collected in the bowl below, as the crowd kept on clapping and shouting in a frenzy enjoying every moment of Sicilia’s degradation. Heaven knows what perverted fantasies come to their minds when they see a poor naked girl abused and humiliated like this. But they kept on watching and enjoying till the last golden drop trickled out of Sicilia’s exposed pee hole and fell into the bowl below.

And as Sicilia was put down on the ground, the general addressed me, “Now we need your contribution in that bowl too lover. Pee inside it.”

A shiver ran down my spine as I tried to make sense of what the general just said. Normally he would address me as a soldier, or call out my name. But why did he call me lover? Had he found out about my intimacy with Sicilia the previous night? Did he keep any soldier to spy on me from a distance as they were away? Has he even come to know that I was making plans to escape with Sicilia? A felt a cold chill in my spine as I realized that I could be crucified also today if anybody had found out that I was trying to help Sicilia. I had whispered this quite a few times to Sicilia that we will escape. Had anybody heard that? I really had no way of knowing.

And then I thought again. Maybe the general was just taunting me because I had spent the night with Sicilia. But even then I should not take any chances. I should perhaps pretend to act a little strict just to prove that I am also as loyal as any other soldier. I immediately took the bowl of pee from the other soldier and peed into it myself too. “Perfect. And now make the witch drink it,” the general ordered again.

Sicilia was now sitting on the ground in a half awake state. I took the bowl of pee to her and said “Drink it”. Sicilia stared vacantly at my eyes without understanding what to do or say. “Drink it now”, I said very loudly and firmly this time. Sicilia slowly extended her hands, held the big bowl of pee as I brought it to her lips, and then started drinking it slowly. And all the while, she maintained the vacant gaze at me as tears started flowing from her eyes.

I was extremely pained for having to do what I was doing. But I also knew that I could not become emotionally weak at that moment. Maybe later in the day I would appeal to the general to have mercy on Sicilia. But right now I will have to show that I am tough with her also. “Faster,” I shouted again and Sicilia’s naked body shuddered a bit. And with tears in her eyes, she started drinking the pee again more steadily till she finished every drop of it. “Now stand up witch,” the general ordered. And as Sicilia floundered to get up on her feet, I held her and helped her to stand up again. Drinking the pungent pee must have really shook her up, and I could see now that she was much more conscious.

“Yes. The witch is ready now,” mocked the general laughing, “and can carry her cross to the top of the hill. But wait. We have another present for her, don’t we?” And as the general ordered, Sicilia was lifted in the air again by two soldiers, while another soldier spread her ass cheeks and kept them pulled apart so that Sicilia’s red gaping asshole was now on full display before everybody. The crowd again started to clap and cheer while another soldier brought the wooden paddle which was used to thrash Sicilia’s pussy. And while the paddle itself was flat and thick, the handle on the other side was long and cylindrical. The soldier now positioned the cylindrical handle so that it was touching Sicilia’s gaping asshole and waited for commands from the general.

“What do you want to do with her now my dear friends?” the general shouted at the audience. The crowd was now feverish with excitement knowing what was to come and started shouting – “Shove it in!”, “Thrust it inside her shithole!”, “Put it inside the witch!” And as the general gestured, the soldier gripped the paddle firmly and with a powerful and long thrust, shoved the handle deep inside Sicilia’s anal hole as far as it would go.

YEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW ! Sicilia let out a loud cry as the pain in her anal hole returned with double the intensity. The crowd was by now mad with excitement and were whistling, cheering and clapping loudly and continuously. I could not understand how people can be so sadistic and derive so much pleasure from the sexual torture of a naked young girl.

And as the soldiers put Sicilia on her feet again, the intense pain in her anus made it difficult for her to keep standing and she was almost about to fall on the ground again. But I quickly went to her and held her up. But even with my help, Sicilia was not being able to stand fully erect and remained slightly bent forward due to the throbbing pain inside her anal hole. I looked at the wooden paddle sticking out of Sicilia’s red and fleshy naked ass cheeks. The cylindrical handle was completely inside her back hole and I could imagine how much it must be hurting as it was clearly visible from the painful expressions on her sweet beautiful face.

For a moment I thought of taking the handle out from her ass to relieve her of the immense pain that she must be going through. I also felt that it was completely unjust for the general and the soldiers to treat her like this. The jury had sentenced Sicilia to rape, flogging and crucifixion. But nowhere had they mentioned that she should be forced to drink pee. Or that they could impale her anal hole with a wooden rod. But I also realized that this was not the time for me to show sympathy. Otherwise my own life would be at stake.

“Make sure that the paddle does not come out of the hole,” laughed the general, “or we will have two shoved up inside there. And now we can present her the cross.” And as the general gestured, two soldiers carried the cross and brought it over to Sicilia. Obviously the big cross which required two sturdy soldiers to carry would be too heavy for a petite girl and Sicilia literally sank under the weight. “Here, take this. Make her get up,” said the general, handing me a birch whip. I took the whip in my hands and hesitated for a moment. But the next moment – WHACK ! The whip fell with a determined intensity on the naked buttocks of Sicilia as she looked at me again with the same expression, as if to ask me why I was betraying her. WHACK ! I hit her naked buttocks again with the same intensity, and this time she made a genuine effort to get up with the cross. Two soldiers helped her to get up too, and slowly she was able to balance herself with the cross in the standing position after floundering a little. “Make her move,” ordered the general, and I whipped Sicilia’s butts again as she started taking small steps ahead.

And so we proceeded to the hill top at the town’s end. The general led the way. Behind him were the two soldiers who would help Sicilia get up if she fell along the way. Behind them was Sicilia herself carrying the cross twice her size. And behind her was me. My job was to whip her to goad her on if her speed became very slow. And behind me were the other soldiers, and behind them all the people in the town who were coming along because they wanted to see Sicilia’s suffering on the cross.

And slowly the condemned girl trudged along.

I did have to whip her naked buttocks a few times when I thought her speed was getting very slow. But mostly I would spank her round naked ass cheeks with my bare hands so that she did not feel the pain of the whip. And every time I spanked her on her bare butt, her naked ass cheeks would jiggle a bit, which would be quite enjoyable to watch for all the onlookers including the soldiers and the townsfolk. She also did fall quite a few times on the way, as the other two soldiers helped her to get up. And after one long hour, which must have been extremely torturous for Sicilia, we finally reached the hill top at the town’s end.

“STOP,” the general shouted, as all of us stopped moving and waited for further orders.

The time for Sicilia’s crucifixion was fast approaching. What should I do, I thought to myself! The general seemed to be so hell bent on torturing and crucifying the poor girl that it seemed that my appeal for her release would go completely in vain. In fact I myself could be charged with the crime of ‘helping a witch’ and crucified along with her. I noticed that Sicilia’s beautiful face was fraught with pain all over and tears trickled down from her eyes as she looked at me again as if to ask me when I will save her. I couldn’t bear her gaze anymore and put my head down.

“Friends,” the general continued, “The time for crucifying the witch has come. Now she will know what real pain is as we nail her hands and legs one by one on the cross. This was again greeted by a big round of applause from the crowd who were enjoying every moment of torment of the poor naked girl and could not wait to see her final suffering on the cross.

(to be continued)

039.jpg
From Chapter 4 :
Each of the two men held one leg each of Sicilia each and spread it apart as best as they could. Sicilia’s beautiful vagina was now nicely displayed before the crowd, as her pussy hole opened up and peeked out from beneath the thick tuft of her pubic hair. And almost instantly there was a loud applause from the crowd who had started to gather again.

CHAPTER 5 (The Crucifixion Begins)

Sicilia had dropped the cross by now and had herself collapsed on the ground. The torturous journey lasting almost one hour had sapped every bit of her strength.

Everybody now waited for further orders from the general.

“Friends. How many of you want to see this naked witch get nailed to the cross?” the general asked. Immediately a loud uproar followed as everybody including the soldiers and the townsfolk started shouting and cheering, “Crucify her!”, “Nail her!”, “Pin her to the cross!”

“And is there anyone who thinks that the evil witch should be set free?” the general continued. “No!”, “No!”, “Never!”, the crowd started shouting again.

I was gazing at the general. This was probably the last opportunity for me to make a plea for Sicilia. I wanted to tell the general what was going on in my mind, “No. She is not an evil witch. She is just an innocent young girl who did not deserve this inhuman punishment. And has she not had enough already? Made to run completely naked under the hot sun with a leash tied around her neck. Whipped and gangraped continuously for one full day. And now made to carry the heavy cross for one full hour with a wooden rod inserted inside her asshole. Even if she is a witch, isn’t that enough punishment already? Shouldn’t she be allowed to go now?”

Suddenly I noticed the general looking back at me. He had noticed that I had been staring at him. I did not know what he was thinking. But all that I could guess was that he was not in the slightest mood to let Sicilia go. And I also perfectly understood that speaking on behalf of Sicilia will in fact raise the general’s suspicion about me even more and I might also incur the same punishment as Sicilia, and be crucified for the crime of helping a witch. I immediately put my eyes down and kept silent. But I could notice that the general kept on staring at me.

He then slowly approached Sicilia and pulled out the handle of the wooden paddle that was stuck inside her asshole as she cried out in pain again. He then held the handle and whacked Sicilia’s naked buttocks with the paddle, “Get up witch, we have work to do.” He delivered a few more hard blows on Sicilia’s soft fleshy ass cheeks as Sicilia cried in pain and finally managed to kneel up on the ground.

“I have a surprise for you lover,” the general suddenly addressed me. I was stunned for a moment and looked at him with complete astonishment as I was trying to understand what he had in his mind.

“I will let you have all the pleasure today lover,” the general continued, “take out your manhood and let her suck you.”

First, I just stared blankly at the general for a few moments. I could not make out what he was trying to say. then I just followed his orders mechanically. I lifted my kilt and took out my penis in front of Sicilia’s face who was still kneeling on the ground. “Suck him you witch,” the general shouted as he whacked on Sicilia’s round buttocks again with the wooden paddle.

Sicilia slowly took my penis inside her mouth and started sucking it. And then I realized what the general had in mind. Everybody in the crowd was sexually excited and was enjoying the punishment of Sicilia. Only I was feeling unhappy and restless and the general could sense that. So he wanted me to become sexually excited also and enjoy the show as well.

“Suck harder you witch,” the general said as he whacked Sicilia again and again on her naked buttocks making her cry in pain. How erotic Sicilia looked as she knelt on the ground and sucked my penis as tears rolled down her cheeks. And as the general kept on thrashing Sicilia’s naked buttocks harder and harder, Sicilia tried her best to control the pain and continued to suck me harder and harder. My libido was now increasing fast and I could feel my manhood grow bigger and harder inside her mouth. After all how much could I resist? I was a man too. And so I just clasped Sicilia’s head with my penis deep inside her mouth and decided to enjoy the moment.

Suddenly the general broke into a loud applause, “Great. But that’s enough. Now the time has come for crucifying the witch.” I admit that I was highly sexually excited by that time, and my penis was quite hard after the excellent blowjob by Sicilia. “Soldier. Lay the naked witch down on the cross,” the general went on to order me. The cross was lying just beside us and I laid Sicilia down on it. Even she did not offer any resistance as she also must have surrendered to her fate by now. But there was always that look on her face as if I betrayed her whenever her eyes met mine.

“Start your work soldiers,” the general ordered the other soldiers. One soldier kept Sicilia’s naked body pinned on the cross while a second soldier stretched out her right hand. Finally a third soldier arrived with a big hammer and some big nails and took his position near Sicilia’s right hand as the rest of the crowd watched in pin drop silence.

THUDD. The soldier struck the first blow on the nail with the hammer. Immediately a piercing shriek from Sicilia shattered the silence as her naked body arched up in excruciating pain. THUDD. Another hammer blow followed by another piercing shriek. And then another and then another. And after a series of such blows, Sicilia’s right palm was completely nailed to the cross as her naked body writhed and squirmed in agonizing pain and she continued to wail loudly.

The crowd had become very excited by now and had again started clapping and cheering. But at this point of time, I was not being able to understand what was happening to me. I must have been feeling really bad for the terrible torture the poor girl was going through. But at the same time I realized that my penis was still hard. So was I also getting sexually excited on watching the poor girl get nailed to the cross?

Sicilia’s left hand was stretched out on the cross next. Another loud thud of a hammer was followed by another piercing shriek. More thuds and more screams continued as the crowd got more and more excited and their clapping and shouting got even louder than Sicilia’s cries.

“Leave her like that for some time,” the general ordered, “Let the shameless witch feel the pain she deserves.” And as the soldiers left Sicilia with both her hands crucified on the cross, her naked body continued to writhe and squirm with excruciating pain. And even as she continued to wail and cry, she seemed to be mumbling a few words, “Please, please. Mercy. Please leave me. Mercy.” And as everybody watched with great pleasure and excitement, surprisingly I could also feel my manhood becoming harder and more erect. In fact I realized that since the time Sicilia gave me the arousing blowjob, I was having a constant hardon and my libido only kept on increasing as Sicilia’s brutal punishment continued. And this appeared rather strange because just some time back I was thinking of saving the poor girl.

Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by a pat on my shoulder. I looked back startled and found the general standing behind me, “Enjoying the show lover? So before we nail her legs, would you like to have some fun with her?”

I stared dumbstruck at the general for some time and then answered, “I did not get you sir.”

“I mean we have all fucked the witch to our heart’s content yesterday. Only you did not. Or maybe you did in the night but I don’t know. But what about fucking her on the cross now?”

Suddenly what the general said fired my imagination. I remembered that I wanted to make love to Sicilia so ardently the previous night but had controlled myself. But now as I saw Sicilia’s bruised and naked body nailed to the cross and fluttering like a beautiful butterfly, it seemed as if I was not being able to control myself anymore. Both her hands were crucified to the cross with two big nails that pierced through her palms and penetrated the wood completely keeping her palms tightly pinned against the cross as blood trickled out from them. And as she was squirming and writhing in agonizing pain, and her hip twisted and turned and arched up and down, her beautiful pussy danced seductively in front of my eyes as I approached her.

I couldn’t resist myself anymore. I knelt down between her thighs and put her legs up on my shoulders, one on each side. And then I lifted her hip from the cross so that her pussy was right in front of my face and started sucking her vagina passionately. And surprisingly, the more Sicilia wailed and cried from the extreme pain in her crucified hands, the more excited I got, and continued to suck her soft cunt even more vigorously while inserting my toungue deeper and deeper inside her hole.

And suddenly I realized something. Her vagina was not bleeding anymore. I thought for a moment and figured out that the medicine which I had used the previous night must have worked although it was too late now. If her vaginal bleeding had stopped earlier, we could have escaped in the night. But it was no use thinking about that now. Maybe it was Sicilia’s destiny to suffer this terrible ordeal. And even as I continued to suck her pussy passionately, I looked at her face and our eyes met. Sicilia must have recognized me as she tried to control her pain and frame a few words, “Save me sir, please save me. I can’t bear this anymore.”

I put her hip down on the cross and brought my face near hers. Her face was contorted with the excruciating pain from her nailed hands. But surprisingly even in that extreme pain, she looked all the more beautiful to me. I caressed her face softly with my hands and kissed her lips. And making sure that nobody was able to hear me, I whispered softly in her ears, “I am sorry dear. It’s too late now.”

Suddenly I noticed that the general was approaching us and I became alert and stood up. “We forgot to arrange for a cornu. But this will do just as well I think,” the general said as he handed me a wooden rod about eight inches long. I realized that this was the wooden handle of the same paddle that they were using to thrash Sicilia. And the same one that they had inserted inside her anus today morning before taking it out later. “We have detatched the handle from the paddle,” the general continued, “Put it back where it belongs. And this time it should go in completely.” I immediately understood what he wanted me to do. I could see that two soldiers had already approached Sicilia as each held one of her legs. They then folded her legs and brought them over her body so that her knees were now near her shoulders. As a result, her asshole was now openly exposed and easily accessible. Sicilia’s anal hole was badly bruised and had become red in colour, and appeared exceptionally erotic to me. And the more I gazed at it the more aroused I got, as I knelt beside her hip, inserted two fingers inside her asshole and started fingering her.

This rod was inserted in her anus in the morning also, I thought. But that time it was only half inside. And as I continued to finger the young girl, I could see that her asshole was still quite tight. I knew that impaling the wooden rod completely inside her anal hole will cause her a real hellish pain on top of what she was already suffering. But I explained to my conscience that there was no other option for me. This was a direct order from the general and it was impossible for me to defy him. I also realized that there was no more time to waste. And so I stopped fingering Sicilia and positioned the rod in front of her open asshole. I then held it firmly with both my hands and started inserting it inside her. And as soon as it had gone only a couple of inches inside, the scorching pain returned in her anus which was evident from the way she started wailing and twisting her naked rump. The excruciating pain of her crucified palms was now compounded by a new burning pain inside her asshole which became more and more intense as I kept on pushing the wooden rod deeper and deeper inside her. Sicilia was now wailing out again at a very high pitch and had started tossing and twisting her naked rump as the pain started driving her crazy, even as the two soldiers held her legs and prevented her from moving too much. And the more she moved her naked rump in the scorching pain, and the more her beautiful pussy and her impaled asshole danced in front of my eyes, the harder my penis became. Meanwhile the crowd had started shouting and clapping again with a renewed vigour and enthusiasm.

I could not understand how I was getting so much sexual pleasure by torturing the girl whom I thought I loved. What was happening to me? Had I also become a sadist? But there was no time to think about all this now. I needed to complete the job that was given to me and there was no other alternative for me. And so I continued to push the wooden rod deeper and deeper inside as the two soldiers held the legs of the screaming girl tightly and prevented her from moving too much. And after more than half the rod entered Sicilia, it started facing more resistance. But I continued to push it even harder and harder even as Sicilia continued screaming even louder and louder as the hellish pain intensified even more. The rod was now mostly inside Sicilia’s hole and there was not much place to hold it anymore. So I paused for some time thinking what to do next.

“I said put it completely inside,” repeated the general firmly, as he stood and observed each and every move of mine. I realized that I will have to finish the job in the best way possible. So I thought again for a moment and finally with the palm of my hand I gave a very strong thrust to the rod. Sicilia let out a blaring scream of pain as the rod suddenly shot deeper inside her anal hole. And even as her body burned with the blistering pain, she managed to speak out a few words, “Please stop. Mercy. No more please.”

By now I had started to realize something. It was as if the more Sicilia’s face got contorted with the unbearable pain, the more ravishingly beautiful she looked to me. The more her naked body was continuously tortured, the more sexually appealing she appeared to me. And the more she begged and cried for mercy, the more my libido increased and the more my manhood throbbed with passion. Earlier I used to wonder how anyone could derive pleasure from someone else’s pain. But now it seemed to be happening to me also. And it was because the more pain Sicilia suffered, the more beautiful and sexy she appeared to me.

And so I gave one more sudden hard thrust to the wooden rod shooting it even deeper inside the screaming girl, and as she started begging for mercy again, I gave another sudden thrust to it which was even stronger. And the more she screamed in agonizing pain, the louder the crowd started clapping and cheering. And as I continued to get more and more aroused sexually, I continued the sudden hard thrusts with more and more vigour.

Finally, almost the entire rod was inside her body. Only a small butt stuck out of her asshole and I could not help but marvel at how beautiful and erotic it looked.

And as the soldiers left her, Sicilia was screaming and writhing even more on the cross with the hellish pain as both her palms were crucified by big nails and almost seven inches of wooden rod was impaled very deep inside her anal hole. My manhood was now fully erect and harder than it has ever been in my whole life. And so I flung myself on Sicilia’s naked body and thrust my rock hard penis deep inside her pussy and started fucking her like crazy even as she started begging again, “Please sir. Mercy. I can’t bear the pain. Mercy.”

And as I continued fucking her even harder and harder, I started caressing Sicilia’s face and kissing her cheeks and lips passionately as I whispered in her ears, “Is it paining a lot dear? Oh my poor Sicilia! Let me make love to you! Oh I really love this!”

I must admit that although I may have had sex many times before, there was something magical about fucking Sicilia even as she lay screaming in unbearable pain with her hands crucified on the cross and with seven inches of wooden rod impaled deep inside her asshole. And every passionate thrust of my dick deep inside Sicilia’s cunt was giving me an extraordinary pleasure which I had never felt before. And as my manhood continued to pound Sicilia’s cunt even harder and harder, the crowd continued to clap and cheer even louder and louder with increasing enthusiasm and excitement.

(to be continued)

Last edited:
CHAPTER 6 (The Crucifixion Ends)

I felt as if I was in paradise. The joy of fucking Sicilia on the cross was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I knew perfectly well that Sicilia’s vagina was abused continuously the previous day and was badly bruised and must be burning like hell with every strong thrust that I made inside her. And it added even more to the unbearable agony that she was already undergoing. But I was so overcome with passion now that it was impossible for me to stop. And even in the midst of all her cries, I could hear her frame a few words, “Save me sir. Please save me.” But I kept on fucking her even harder and deeper as I whispered in her ears, “Oh I love you Sicilia. I love you dear. I like fucking you so much.”

And as I kept on fucking her with even more powerful thrusts, her naked body rocked to and fro on the cross like a boat and the big nails with which she was crucified started grating against her palms. This increased her excruciating pain and agony even more and she started wailing in a shrill voice, “Mercy, mercy, please stop.” But the more she cried, the more it increased my libido, and I continued to bang her cunt even harder as I kept on kissing her passionately and kept on whispering in her ears, “Love you Sicilia. Love to fuck you dear. Will fuck you till I come.”

Sicilia’s extreme pain and my extreme pleasure kept shooting up with the same intensity as I was now fucking her with all my strength making her naked body rock to and fro on the cross like a boat tossing in the storm. And finally in a moment of extreme passion, I started ejaculating my semen deep inside Sicilia’s pussy hole. I cannot describe what an amazing feeling it was. I can only say that it was a sensation that I had never experienced before. I may have had sex many times before. But there was a completely different magic in fucking Sicilia as she was crucified on the cross and suffering such excruciating pain. “I love you Sicilia,” I kept on whispering in her ears with great satisfaction, as I squeezed out the last few drops of my semen inside Sicilia’s cunt, “I really love you.”

And as I slowly came out of Sicilia, I noticed that the soldiers were now preparing to crucify her legs. Sicilia was still squirming on the cross with unending pain and agony and moaning softly. I kissed her lips gently, started caressing her face again, and whispered in her ears, “I will keep sitting right beside you Sicilia. I want to kiss you as they nail your ankles.”

***​

THUDD. As the nail pierced into her right ankle, she arched up her naked body and let out another deafening scream even louder than her previous ones. I was kneeling right beside her, and as Sicilia’s face contorted with the searing pain that shot through her body, I was amazed to see how incredibly beautiful she looked even as she suffered her unbearable agony. I held her face and gave her a passionate kiss, and as I released her lips she started mumbling, “Mercy, sir, mercy. Please tell them to stop. Mercy.” I planted a soft kiss again on Sicilia’s cheeks and whispered, “Oh Sicilia. Let them finish their job. I want to see how beautiful you look after your legs are crucified too.”

Suddenly Sicilia let out another wild cry and arched her body up again. Another blow of the hammer had driven the big nail right through her ankle and was driving her mad with pain as she continued to scream with eyes closed tightly and mouth opened wide. And as the soldier continued to crucify her leg, I remained mesmerized at the beauty of her contorted face, and continued to kiss her on her cheeks and lips. Soon more and more blows of the hammer followed, driving the big nail completely inside the wood and pinning her right ankle firmly onto the cross, as the hellish pain made her scream like an insane person. By now I had glided my hand onto her chest and started squeezing her naked breasts softly. “Oh Sicilia. You can give so much pleasure even in your pain,” I whispered to her as I kept kissing her and licking her on her face.

The soldier seemed to be taking some rest after having crucified one ankle of Sicilia. And meanwhile I started squeezing Sicilia’s breasts more and more tightly as my libido started returning again. I noticed that the general seemed to be having no problem with the way I was playing with Sicilia’s naked body even as she was being crucified. In fact he seemed to be enjoying it too just like all the others. And with this assurance, I now started squeezing Sicilia’s breasts even more tightly with both my hands as I hungrily sucked her nipples.

THUDD. Suddenly Sicilia’s body arched up again and the deafening screams returned. The soldier had started crucifying Sicilia’s left ankle now. I glided my hand down her body from her breasts to her naked pussy and started squeezing her cunt as hard as I could as my penis was getting erect again. And as the soldier continued the hammer blows and Sicilia kept on screaming and writhing like crazy, I continued to squeeze her cunt and kiss her passionately. And with a last decisive blow he finally drove the nail completely into the wood pinning Sicilia’s left ankle also firmly in place.

After the crucifixion was over, one very interesting thing I noticed was that the soldiers crucified Sicilia’s legs not in the front of the cross but on the sides of the cross with her ankles facing out, so that her legs remained spread out and her vagina remained on open display for everybody to see and enjoy. And even as Sicilia continued to moan and squirm continuously with the unbearable pain searing through every nerve in her body, I was so mesmerized at how erotic she looked with her pussy hole peeking out from between her crucified legs.

I came and sat in between her nailed ankles. And even as her whole body was now shuddering in uncontrollable pain and her thighs trembled, her naked pussy opened up like the petals of a flower and looked so delicious and inviting. Sicilia now again seemed to be mumbling, “Mercy, mercy,” as I immediately brought my head between her thighs and started kissing and licking her pink pussy hole. I would keep pressing my lips tightly against her pussy hole and keep kissing her hole with a loud ‘smack’ sound, and alternately I would also keep licking and sucking at it. And very soon I realized that my manhood had become completely hard and erect again.

And as Sicilia continued to beg for mercy, I again came and sat near Sicilia’s face as I brought out my fully erect and rock hard penis above her face and started masturbating, “Don’t worry at all Sicilia. You have no idea how beautiful and erotic you are looking. See how hard you have made me dear.” By now many other people had also started masturbating as the passion started building amongst them even more. “Look Sicilia look, how much pleasure you are giving to everyone,” I whispered to her again as I kissed her cheeks and continued to masturbate more and more vigorously.

And as my orgasm reached a crescendo, I kept my penis right above Sicilia’s face and started ejaculating with sheer delight and ecstacy. And as Sicilia’s naked body continued to shiver and shudder with the intolerable pain and agony, I continued to squirt my semen all over her face. I may have masturbated countless times before but this time the experience was so out of the world that it cannot be compared with anything else. And as Sicilia opened her lips again and mumbled ‘mercy’, I squeezed the last few drops of semen from my penis so that they fell directly inside Sicilia’s open mouth. I whispered in her ears, “Drink it Sicilia. It is my return gift to you for the immense pleasure that you have given me.”

***​

Finally it was time to raise the cross. Some soldiers were experts at this job and they had prepared all the necessary infrastructure. And as they pulled the ropes and the cross was slowly being erected, Sicilia’s weight began coming on her nailed palms and ankles and a new wave of excruciating pain ripped through her body which was evident from her crazy screams. And by the time the cross was erected fully, Sicilia’s amazing naked body nailed to the crucifix was properly on display before everybody and presented a spectacular sight at the hilltop. As I looked around, I could see that many people had started masturbating again with more passion than ever before.

I had personally never seen a more breathtaking spectacle before. The sunlight was soft being screened by the many thin clouds floating in the sky, and I was amazed at how amazingly beautiful Sicilia looked against the backdrop of the rich blue morning sky. An as the thin clouds slowly fleeted past behind Sicilia, she started her naked dance on the cross, as I watched in wonder and amazement. With the last ounces of her energy, she would try to pull herself up a little to take in a breath of air, but would subside again soon, and the cycle would continue. And although from the distance I could not exactly hear her, it appeared to me that she was still uttering the words, “Mercy! Mercy!”

But no! I was not at all thinking of rescuing her anymore. In fact I was thinking that I was so lucky that we did not escape the previous night, so that I now had the chance to enjoy and relish every moment of Sicilia’s crucifixion. How beautiful the angelic face of Sicilia looked as it was contorted with the utmost agony. How vulnerable the young girl appeared as her naked body was nailed to the cross and put on open display in front of everybody. And how alluringly she danced in the sky as her soft pussy lips spread in and out like the petals of a flower exposing her sweet cunt hole, as the fine white clouds slowly fleeted past behind her like thin bedsheets. If this is not real beauty, I don’t know what is. And as I kept on watching the beautiful agony of Sicilia with wonder and awe, my manhood started becoming harder and harder again, and I finally took out my dick and started masturbating again.

I came and stood right near the cross since I wanted to see Sicilia from as close quarters as possible. And I also wanted her to see me and notice how much pleasure I was getting by watching her naked dance on the cross. My dick had become fully erect and rock hard by now. And as I continued to masturbate with immense pleasure, I really wanted this moment to last forever.

As I said before, I did not fully understand what was happening. Where was I getting this sadistic pleasure from? Just a day back I was thinking of rescuing Sicilia. And just a day later her most extreme torture was giving me the best orgasms of my life. Is this why crucifixion is such a popular death sentence? Especially when the convict is a beautiful young girl like Sicilia? Till yesterday I considered all the others as perverts. And today I am myself masturbating with such sheer delight to see Sicilia crucified on the cross.

And then I noticed something very fascinating. Even as Sicilia continued her naked dance on the cross, a little semen started oozing out from her open pussy hole. I immediately realized that it was my own semen which I had ejaculated inside her pussy a little while back. I cannot describe how wonderful it felt. It gave me such immense satisfaction to think that I was the last one to fuck Sicilia and that my semen was still inside her cunt and dripping out of it even as she was suffering her unbearable torment on the cross.

“I love you Sicilia,” I kept on whispering softly as I started masturbating even more and more vigorously, “thank you again for giving me so much pleasure.” Did Sicilia hear me? Did she reply me back? I don’t know. But all that I knew was that the crucified naked body of beautiful Sicilia squirming with excruciating pain and dancing on the cross with thighs spread apart and pussy hole exposed, was the most wonderful thing I ever saw in my life. And this is something on which I will masturbate with immense pleasure and satisfaction for the rest of my life.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom