I need some time off.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
Hello my cruxforums family, I'm letting you all know that I am taking about a month off from the forum because I am suffering from depression and I am having deep emotional problems. I.am having bad thoughts about myself and my doctor wants me to begin therapy immediately. I have a very good doctor taking care of me and I trust her judgment very much. I love you my cruxforums family and I hope to be back soon and feeling better. Kisses! ERIN.

Hello my cruxforums family, I'm letting you all know that I am taking about a month off from the forum because I am suffering from depression and I am having deep emotional problems. I.am having bad thoughts about myself and my doctor wants me to begin therapy immediately. I have a very good doctor taking care of me and I trust her judgment very much. I love you my cruxforums family and I hope to be back soon and feeling better. Kisses! ERIN.
Oh, Erin, I'm sorry... please take care of yourself

We'll all be thinking good thoughts about you :icon12:

Take care, Erin! I hope to see you back soon, but take your time to get better!

It's a positive sign that you take the effort to send us this message. Keep hope and think well of yourself. We hope you will recover soon.

You are a very strong and honest person, you have the guts to admit you problems for your self and for The Crux Forums "family", it´s the best way to start you recovery.
I you from my own expierience, I had a very hard time in the mid nineties I allmost didn´t make it. So keep on fighting and you will be cured.

Uncle Andy

Look after yourself, Sweetie ... life can periodically get complicated because of the Black Dog (as we call Depression here in Oz), but hopefully you'll be over it real soon.

Take care!

Best wishes, Erin.

One of my brothers was depressed and committed suicide many years ago. Just a few years ago, one of my friends lost his wife the same way ("I wasn't paying attention just for a minute!"). I don't know if this will help, but you have to keep telling yourself that it's chemical, it's haywire brain chemistry, it's not something that has anything to do with you as a person or anything you did, it's just bad luck--nobody blames themselves for cancer, say.
I am happy to hear you have a good doctor and you trust her.

Oh dear Lady, I am sorry to hear your having to deal with that, but glad to know you're taking steps to get better. I'm sure all of us here will keep you in our thoughts and wish you the best outcome possible. @Frank Petrexa is right, it's chemical and it's fixable, and you can defeat it, so hang in there.

May the Force be with you, Erin!

Back
Top Bottom