I need some time off.

Go to CruxDreams.com
You recognized that something was wrong and have sought help; that's more than a lot of people do.
Depression is a disease that can strike anyone, it is not a personal or moral failure and it is no one's fault.
I believe you have mentioned that you are a nurse, so you know that a disease requires treatment and time but this disease can be beaten.
And remember, you are Erin the Brave. You can defeat an entire Roman Legion. A little chemical imbalance should be easy.
See you again soon.

Hey. Take small pleasures in the little things, a nice sunset, a lovely cup of tea or coffee, a photo reminding you of happy times. I am a great believer that it all helps. Know you are strong and keep telling yourself that you will get through this. We all are thinking of you!!

I'm feeling better about myself, my doctor adjusted my medication so the side effects are much less and my sessions with my doctor are going well, My psychiatrist is really good because of her I no longer feel so worthless and my outlook on my life is much better.

I'm feeling better about myself, my doctor adjusted my medication so the side effects are much less and my sessions with my doctor are going well, My psychiatrist is really good because of her I no longer feel so worthless and my outlook on my life is much better.
You are a child of the universe and I am happy to hear your progress.

I am quite familiar with that and I'm so glad you are getting the right help to correct it. As was said before, it's chemical and fixable along with the right counseling.
You are making great progress, so if those thoughts of 'no self worth' creep back in just remember that it isn't real... that it's your brain 'lying' to you.
Hang in there, and keep making progress. We need you back. :) :icon12:

Hello everyone, thank you for all the warm wishes and get well messages, after getting my medication adjusted and going through therapy with my doctor I am much better so I am back and doing fine. However I will be ignoring a few people that my Physician says may have triggered my anxiety and was a bad influence on me. I wont say who out of respect. Anyway now my biggest problem is trying to write my new ERIN story...I think I will have to kick start my brain. Kisses! Erin.

Hello everyone, thank you for all the warm wishes and get well messages, after getting my medication adjusted and going through therapy with my doctor I am much better so I am back and doing fine. However I will be ignoring a few people that my Physician says may have triggered my anxiety and was a bad influence on me. I wont say who out of respect. Anyway now my biggest problem is trying to write my new ERIN story...I think I will have to kick start my brain. Kisses! Erin.
Great news and welcome back Erin. Glad to know you're in a better place.

Good news, Erin, but take your time! Health comes first!

I am quite familiar with that and I'm so glad you are getting the right help to correct it. As was said before, it's chemical and fixable along with the right counseling.
You are making great progress, so if those thoughts of 'no self worth' creep back in just remember that it isn't real... that it's your brain 'lying' to you.
Hang in there, and keep making progress. We need you back. :) :icon12:
Good news. I'm glad you're feeling well again.

"Worthless"? :eek: Are you jocking? You are one of the kindest and really brave persons I ever saw! Just think of the impossible odds you have overcome!

My best wishes for a full recovery, we'll see a stronger Erin from now on!

Good news and welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom