I painted a crucified woman

Go to CruxDreams.com
Painting is difficult! Blue lighting is difficult, too! This whole angle is a real challenge and I need to practice a lot more before I can get her to look like anything but this guy:
View attachment 1084441
Sorry to spoil your fun with laughter this morning, but...you've got to laugh at your own work sometimes. It's bad! I know it's bad. Don't compliment me if it's terrible. I'm going to watch some videos on how to do certain details better and paint over everything in better blue tones.

I welcome criticism from the artists among us who may have tried blue lighting and this angle right here: the moment before the nails go in.

Tempted to throw the whole thing away and start over. But I will most likely paint more layers until I like how it turns out.

I can paint other things with more success, but I'm impatient with the learning process. The proportions are all wrong, and those tits are bigger than her face, and her hand looks like a blue mitten. View attachment 1084442
Anyway...working on it.

Enjoy a glimpse of my super secret first painting that I've done by commission - maybe I should stick to landscapes and full body angles in realistic tones. But then - every artist has to start with trial and error. It's a matter of sticking to it.

(I do wish I had a proper scanner instead of just my camera phone for these)
You need not a scanner. The smartphone are a good tool for that. You should only photography the complete canvas. Equalization is a easy thing on pc.
20211105_051245.jpg Painting layer 2.png

Great work with your paintings. If you want a particular angle but aren't finding inspirational bars to build from, I recommend using a free poser app. Pose the model however you want, line up the lighting, then the camera, and emulate from there. I've got two projects on the way where I did this; the app has been a big help. Best wishes with your continued efforts, regardless of where your inspiration comes from.

Great work with your paintings. If you want a particular angle but aren't finding inspirational bars to build from, I recommend using a free poser app. Pose the model however you want, line up the lighting, then the camera, and emulate from there. I've got two projects on the way where I did this; the app has been a big help. Best wishes with your continued efforts, regardless of where your inspiration comes from.
Thank you so much for that advice, I'll download one!

It’s been a long while since I’ve done a kinky painting, and I’m trying to branch out from crucifixion. Here’s a long haired woman enduring nipple clamps on a wooden horse. Mods, I made the file smaller than the original but I can go for smaller if it’s still too large.

Attachments

• 1666159551036.jpeg
    1666159551036.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
It is difficult to get away inwardly from a fetish that fascinates you. The crucifixion will probably remain inside forever.

It’s been a long while since I’ve done a kinky painting, and I’m trying to branch out from crucifixion. Here’s a long haired woman enduring nipple clamps on a wooden horse. Mods, I made the file smaller than the original but I can go for smaller if it’s still too large.
Very erotic, I imagine Rapunzel captured and re-imprisoned in her tower

I have a few...
38670F84-06A4-45CC-9627-9155CB213B48.jpeg

Damn! Never saw this particular image before. One of Makar's models.

Perfect crucifixion: pretty girl, great figure, stretched out nicely, realistic pose (not squirming around too much), body obviously stressed, lovely breasts pulled high on chest, appears to be trying to maintain a delicate balance between pushing up with her legs and hanging from her arms.

Wish her face had a more pained expression but not complaining.

View attachment 1342476

Damn! Never saw this particular image before. One of Makar's models.

Perfect crucifixion: pretty girl, great figure, stretched out nicely, realistic pose (not squirming around too much), body obviously stressed, lovely breasts pulled high on chest, appears to be trying to maintain a delicate balance between pushing up with her legs and hanging from her arms.

Wish her face had a more pained expression but not complaining.
It's not one of Makar's models. It's CRY from Cruel World Productions run by Alex Bald.

Back
Top Bottom