I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, this is the one thread that no one wants to see bumped, but here it is: I have a bad case of COVID and will be out of it for a while. (And I got all my shots, like a good puppy!)

At least the vomiting, fever, diarrhea, fainting, congestion, etc. are about over. Thank you, Paxlovid! My souvenir is a bad bump on my forehead where it greeted the hardwood floor.

Hope to be back soon...
Sincerely hope you get well soon... sorry about your noggin. Hopefully the shots reduced the severity of your illness. Think of all the lovely ladies you could be crucifying. :devil: :boaa:

Well, this is the one thread that no one wants to see bumped, but here it is: I have a bad case of COVID and will be out of it for a while. (And I got all my shots, like a good puppy!)

At least the vomiting, fever, diarrhea, fainting, congestion, etc. are about over. Thank you, Paxlovid! My souvenir is a bad bump on my forehead where it greeted the hardwood floor.

Hope to be back soon...
Wish you a quick recovery!

Hope to be back soon...
Get well soon, Poem!

Hope to be back soon...
A bad case of COVID is one that puts you on a ventillator and endangers your life. So in that sense the shots worked. Isn't Paxlovid supposed to work only if it's given early--I thought so? I think it inhibits the viral "protease" and prevents explosive replication. So you caught it in time. I am up-to-date on the mRNA shots too, and so far I have been lucky. Of course I tend to be anti-social so maybe that helps. After this, your immune system should protect you, I would hope. (Of course, it wasn't there when you needed it, it seems.) I hope you feel a lot better soon (and don't get the flu or something).

Hope to be back soon...
Wishing you all the best, I too had, back in 2020 a out of bed experence and hit the side table on the way down. Four stitches!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom