I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
I’m going to be traveling over the next week beginning Sunday evening and will only look in occasionally during that week.

View attachment 795565 I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Hurry back safe. Remember, you have a date with the Cops in Cramden, TN, the next week, that you don't :span1: want to miss!

I’m going to be traveling over the next week beginning Sunday evening and will only look in occasionally during that week.

View attachment 795565 I’ll be driving. I plan to avoid Arkansas ... so no worries there. Nonetheless the authorities have put out a three-state alert and have warned motorists to watch out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Enjoy the holiday, Barb, drive carefully!:drive:

We promise, we shall behave!:roto2cafe::angel2:

I believe I got 20 strokes for causing that one.
Less than one stroke for each wrecked car? That must have been a very lenient Judge!:D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
OMG!

It was a secret!

And the make up thing!!!!

Cute!

3C53EE67-B7F1-4A51-8D08-B977656A706B.gif

:p

rndr.gif I'll join the crowd here with a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever you celebrate this time of year. Be back next weekend, all the family comes to our house for Thanksgiving , Christmas and Easter so I need to straighten things up. Gotta pick up all the empty beer cans, whiskey bottles and dirty clothes in the corner, better flush the toilet too. :D tree[1].gif Have a great week cruxers and party hearty. spiral.gif

:) Hello fellow cruxers, I may or may not be back for a while depending on the outcome of an EKG tomorrow. Yes I have A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) and the medication is not holding my heart rate down anymore. So if things are for the worse I may be in for another hospital stay (I hate that, being in a hospital to me is like being in prison). Atrial Fibrillation is a condition where the top of the heart (the atrium) is not beating in time with the bottom chamber. This causes the heart to beat faster and faster trying to deliver the required amount of blood. This can lead to weakening of the heart muscle over time if not corrected. My current rate is 114, too fast, normal is in the 70's. So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB

Heart Beat.gif

:) Hello fellow cruxers, I may or may not be back for a while depending on the outcome of an EKG tomorrow. Yes I have A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation) and the medication is not holding my heart rate down anymore. So if things are for the worse I may be in for another hospital stay (I hate that, being in a hospital to me is like being in prison). Atrial Fibrillation is a condition where the top of the heart (the atrium) is not beating in time with the bottom chamber. This causes the heart to beat faster and faster trying to deliver the required amount of blood. This can lead to weakening of the heart muscle over time if not corrected. My current rate is 114, too fast, normal is in the 70's. So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB

View attachment 809572

We’ll all be keeping you in our thoughts. Come back soon.

So if all is well I'll be back tomorrow or the next night. If not it may be a week or so. Keep on cruxin' til then. :) FB
Good luck and best wishes, Foggy! :)

View attachment 809572
Get well soon dude.

View attachment 809572
Look after yourself FB ... my brother had the same problem a couple of years back, and ended up having to go back to hospital three times to get zapped and get the puppy back in synch.

The good news is that he's fit as a Mallee Bull now, with no recurrence.

Hope it goes the same for you. :)

View attachment 809572

When you're in the hospital, don't let pretty nurses set you a-fibbing! :D

1579610502728.png

Back
Top Bottom