I Will Be Dropping Off For A While .................

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love to! Do you have any Seagrams in case a sorely missed friend turns up?
I also want to know what is going on. I checked on-line obituaries in Pacific, Missouri, but did not find anything definitive. (All I know is a month and day of birth and a ballpark age, a last seen date, and the fact that he worked for AT&T.) Maybe he's just having medical issues right now, or family issues. I hope he turns up.

Yes, we've been keeping an eye on that kind of information, but nothing has shown up.
If we do learn anything, of course we'll pass it on.
The Forums don't feel quite the same place without Tree :(

Been in and out for a while.
This is the one year anniversary of the operation that saved my sight, plus I turned 70 a couple of months ago.
I need a drink, this is some of my selection, anyone want a drink with me?
Happy to drink with you anytime Gibbs. As a matter of fact I just took a couple of nips of Hennessy "Very Special" Cognac in your honor. :beer-toast1: Hope everything goes well for you, entering into antiquity is rough on a body. :sisi3:

I also want to know what is going on. I checked on-line obituaries in Pacific, Missouri, but did not find anything definitive. (All I know is a month and day of birth and a ballpark age, a last seen date, and the fact that he worked for AT&T.) Maybe he's just having medical issues right now, or family issues. I hope he turns up.

For what it’s worth, from various references Tree has made I’m pretty sure he was born in 1956.

At least one member here noticed that I haven´t been online that much in the last few weeks. I have had a pneumonia (without any help by corona :)), followed by other problems and are still recovering. Now my wife is ill and I have to care for her (no problem and I am doing it gladly) and have to do the housekeeping myself (what a wast of my lifetime and my skills!). Next week my daughter will undergo surgery and I will have to care for her two boys for 4 - 5 weeks. So my time and my mind is elsewhere and not so much on CF.
I will look in from time to time but won´t participate that much.
Take good care!

At least one member here noticed that I haven´t been online that much in the last few weeks. I have had a pneumonia (without any help by corona :)), followed by other problems and are still recovering. Now my wife is ill and I have to care for her (no problem and I am doing it gladly) and have to do the housekeeping myself (what a wast of my lifetime and my skills!). Next week my daughter will undergo surgery and I will have to care for her two boys for 4 - 5 weeks. So my time and my mind is elsewhere and not so much on CF.
Take good care!

We’ll all be thinking of you and wishing you and yours all the best!

Take good care!
We’ll all be thinking of you and wishing you and yours all the best!
What Barb said.

the sales figures for seagram in his area? That should tell us if Tree has a problem...
Hard to see how to judge the numbers. If sales go way down that is certainly bad news. However, if sales go way up that may be good or bad!:godsdrink0nw:
Best wishes to you and your family. Thank you for giving advanced warning. We are worrying about too many members right now!

Back
Top Bottom