IgnikaMarcus' "Nailvember" Campaign.

Go to CruxDreams.com

IgnikaMarcus

Governor
Hello everyone. Starting November 1st, I plan on doing a 3d crux image every day.
Hence the "Nailvember" name.
There's just on small issue and I think you guys could be a big help.
I need ideas for the daily prompts. Now I'm not expecting every individual to come up with 30 prompt suggestions. Not even I can do that.
If I could, I wouldn't be seeking help.
Multiple ideas for the same day are acceptable, as I can then choose which one I like best.

So, brainstorm. Post your suggestions here, and come the 1st, the images will start rolling in.

Hello everyone. Starting November 1st, I plan on doing a 3d crux image every day.
Hence the "Nailvember" name.
There's just on small issue and I think you guys could be a big help.
I need ideas for the daily prompts. Now I'm not expecting every individual to come up with 30 prompt suggestions. Not even I can do that.
If I could, I wouldn't be seeking help.
Multiple ideas for the same day are acceptable, as I can then choose which one I like best.

So, brainstorm. Post your suggestions here, and come the 1st, the images will start rolling in.
Well, there are loads of different types of cross apart from the standard crucifix (and even that comes in high and low versions ;) )

If you were to do a double cross as in @piraland and @Kathy's latest story, wouldthat count for two days? :confused:

But go for it, IgnikaMarcus, I for one will be cheering you along!

I'd like to see one of the type where the girl's arms are over the crossbeams and nailed behind her back. It's my favorite non-standard crux pose.
Good idea. Now pick a day to go with it.
Though I warn you, I may not be able to do that. DAZ models can only move to certain points.

Back
Top Bottom