IgnikaMarcus' "Nailvember" Campaign.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, do what you can, but ask experienced artists - Skatingjesus, about textures, lighting, etc.
and otherwise I've never seen a crucified elf in 3d ... that would be something!
Just need a day to go with it.
And I've done elves before.

Well, there are loads of different types of cross apart from the standard crucifix (and even that comes in high and low versions ;) )

If you were to do a double cross as in @piraland and @Kathy's latest story, wouldthat count for two days? :confused:

But go for it, IgnikaMarcus, I for one will be cheering you along!
No, that would be one day thing.

Hello everyone. Starting November 1st, I plan on doing a 3d crux image every day.
Hence the "Nailvember" name.
There's just on small issue and I think you guys could be a big help.
I need ideas for the daily prompts. Now I'm not expecting every individual to come up with 30 prompt suggestions. Not even I can do that.
If I could, I wouldn't be seeking help.
Multiple ideas for the same day are acceptable, as I can then choose which one I like best.

So, brainstorm. Post your suggestions here, and come the 1st, the images will start rolling in.
November 30 th : Saint Andrews day : something with an X-cross!:rolleyes:

So, thanks to @mp5stab's discord, I have 2 ideas to choose from for the 13th.
#1 is "Efficiency" in which the victim has her hands and feet nailed together. Only 2 nails.
#2 is "Deception" is which the victim is crucified after being caught trying to pass for a man.

So, quick rundown. I have prompts for the 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 23rd and 25th.
Keep them coming everyone. There's still empty slots to fill.
@Gibbs505 I may not be able to do that one without a visual reference. Could you think of something else?

Last edited:
Well, do what you can, but ask experienced artists - Skatingjesus, about textures, lighting, etc.
and otherwise I've never seen a crucified elf in 3d ... that would be something!
I need to STRONGLY point out that unlike humans, elves do not have ANY body hair. ;)

'let me help', a victim on the cross that is still on the ground, one wrist nailed, with the other she is handing a nail to the crucifier, in order to fix her feet. Suggestion for Nov 8th.
Gorgeous idea!

I need to STRONGLY point out that unlike humans, elves do not have ANY body hair. ;)

Gorgeous idea!
when i see a live elf i will ask her if she shaves her pussy..and actually the new series from amazon could explain it in the future ... elf sex !!!

when i see a live elf i will ask her if she shaves her pussy..and actually the new series from amazon could explain it in the future ... elf sex !!!
Hey Darken, can you please pick one of the open days?
You can choose from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and the 30th.
Pick one, please.

I have my birthday this November and I must say that this image inspires me terribly!
I can see myself seated with friends of both sexes around this table with this nailed naked girl!
We could garnish her with food and inflict all the harm imaginable on her during the meal and even after!
Who is interested ?
I invite you !

cruxtable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my birthday this November and I must say that this image inspires me terribly!
I can see myself seated with friends of both sexes around this table with this nailed naked girl!
We could garnish her with food and inflict all the harm imaginable on her during the meal and even after!
Who is interested ?
I invite you !
My birthday is in November too.

Back
Top Bottom