Igor´s Diary (by OZ)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Epilog

Five years later.
The young lovers had managed to leave the country, so they were safe from persecution. Ludmilla had saved a little, and so they were able to buy an old motel on the other side of the world and build a new existence.

Ludmilla had grown a little stronger over time. Igor sat at the front desk. "The rooms still need to be done," she said, "Hurry up. We have guests coming this afternoon."
Igor nodded. "And when you've cleaned the toilets, you come over for the daily love service. Do you understand?" Igor nodded once more.
That was how he fulfilled his duties.

But sometimes he did think back wistfully to the good old days, there in the remand prison, somewhere in a small, insignificant state in the East....

Attachments

• 20_before_epilog_01_OZ.jpg
    20_before_epilog_01_OZ.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 662
  • 20_before_epilog_02_OZ.jpg
    20_before_epilog_02_OZ.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 458
  • 20_before_epilog_03_OZ.jpg
    20_before_epilog_03_OZ.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 457
  • 20_before_epilog_04_OZ.jpg
    20_before_epilog_04_OZ.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 460
  • 20_before_epilog_05_OZ.jpg
    20_before_epilog_05_OZ.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 665
After a few days, Igor had managed to find a uniform and a cap. He waited for an opportune moment later in the evening. Then he took the clothes to his girlfriend, who was already waiting for him.
"How do I look?" she asked excitedly. "Like a real soldier," Igor returned.
While Ludmilla was hiding, Igor said goodbye to the guard. He nodded boredly.

In the corridor they met another man who was bringing a prisoner for interrogation, but fortunately the man did not suspect anything.
Igor had parked his car at the back entrance of the prison. They got there unnoticed and got in.

And so they drove off, towards a new life.
I like how when Ludmilla escapes with Igor, towards their happy ending, they pass by another women, who stripped naked and handcuffed, and is entering the prison for the first time, while they leave.
I like her body, too bad we won't see more of it.

And so they drove off, towards a new life.
Fortunately, that old Volkswagen's engine started!:car:

A romantic ending!:dancing:
But sometimes he did think back wistfully to the good old days, there in the remand prison, somewhere in a small, insignificant state in the East....
Poor Igor! He seems to be the one in prison now!:doh:

Good story, Zardoz, and great illustrations!:clapping:

Fortunately, that old Volkswagen's engine started!:car:

A romantic ending!:dancing:

Poor Igor! He seems to be the one in prison now!:doh:

Good story, Zardoz, and great illustrations!:clapping:
Unfortunatley, Igor's prison seems a lot more boring, for use, than the one he worked at.
Well, at least it looks like he is seeing more of the sun.

Last edited:
Unfortunatley, Igor's prison seems a lot more boring, for use, than the one he worked.
Well, at least it looks like he is seeing more of the sun.
And the work he does now, including pleasing Ludmilla, is better for his physical condition.:laufband:

If he longs to old times, Igor can still browse the pics he once made of new prisoners. At least, if he still has stored them some place, beyond Ludmilla's knowledge!:angel2:

Igor, I and the whole virtual crew thank you very much for your kind words and attention.
We have spent about a year together, with interruptions, and we have become friends, even if we did not always agree on the development of the story. I would have liked it to end differently, but Igor has his own mind. We will now go our separate ways. Let's see what the future will bring.

(More works of mine will probably be posted from time to time under my thread "Art of OZ". Let's see.)
Best regards. Stay healthy and have respect for each other.

Attachments

• Igor_on_holiday_3_OZ.jpg
    Igor_on_holiday_3_OZ.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 696
Igor, I and the whole virtual crew thank you very much for your kind words and attention.
We have spent about a year together, with interruptions, and we have become friends, even if we did not always agree on the development of the story. I would have liked it to end differently, but Igor has his own mind. We will now go our separate ways. Let's see what the future will bring.

(More works of mine will probably be posted from time to time under my thread "Art of OZ". Let's see.)
Igor prefers this version of the motel a lot better.

Thanks for a great series, Oz. Look forward to seeing more of your excellent work.

That last image, with tourists in the tropical sun watched by a military security guard in water reminds me of a recent vacation in Cuba. :)

Igor could easily be my best friend.

Congratulations Zardoz , this is the best series ever in the genre .
It has 1. Story 2. Humour 3. Wickedness 4. Reality 5. And grain .
Well done and thank you for sharing your art with us.

I have sent you a story script hope you consider this new series :)

Peter

Back
Top Bottom