I'ld Wish If We Could Discuss About Bdsm...

Go to CruxDreams.com
... But surrender ... that's a special Man!

I've not said that he's surrender but that he knows to do a woman "surrender": perhaps it was not clear...:confused:

"If the woman don't give all her body and all her mind in a total surrender, I don't think that she could an utmost pleasure..."

The surrender is what is truly female ... the feeling at that moment, opens the flood gates of sensations that can not be understood by a male brain!
It's a wonderful feeling!
A woman surrenders herself to a man when she opens her legs to him. He may now have her, take possession. And she loves it, because she is really in charge, not he! She has the pussy, the thing hedesires the most, her treasure, and therefore has the control over the man. In surrendering to him, she conquers!

I've not said that he's surrender but that he knows to do a woman "surrender": perhaps it was not clear...:confused:

That also is a special Man!

BDSM play barely scratches the surface​
(though it's nice having my bare surface scratched!)​
You wanted to say "BD" (Bondage / Discipline) barely scratches the surface while talking of "DS" (Dominance / Submission) as a condition of being?
(Cause BDSM covers it all and is not only the "play with gadgets" kind of thing)

A woman surrenders herself to a man when she opens her legs to him.
I don't see that necessarily linked... (surrender and opening of her legs).

A woman surrenders herself to a man when she opens her legs to him. He may now have her, take possession. And she loves it, because she is really in charge, not he! She has the pussy, the thing hedesires the most, her treasure, and therefore has the control over the man. In surrendering to him, she conquers!
But is it for that brief moment or has he conquer in his mind?

The man is the aggressor. The woman wants to be pursued. At some point she decides to surrender to his advances. The ultimate surrender is when she gives herself to him, thereby conquering him.
The ultimate surrender is much much later imho, when she opens up her mind and fantasies and quits playing a role! That's much more difficult to have (and valuable) than the pussy...
That's when she switches from conqueror to conquered ;)

I think we experience sex in a rather different way - with our whole bodies -​
there's this feeling of being invaded, conquered, surrendering,​
not just in our sex-parts, but all through,​
at its best, it's a physical, mental and emotional "giving up"​

You Guys work it out and get back to me! ;)

This is Messa's thread and not mine!

shevak's reply's first to sentences almost made Tree fire without reading. Having shown an ounce of restraint and drinking more ounces than that he still objects to the initial premise of 'A women surrenders...'

I have had women 'offer', 'give', and even 'desire' but never surrender herself just by spreading her legs for me.

I have also had women surrender control for a session of bondage where they trusted I would not lose control but were powerless to stop me if I did. I don't think most of the time it was 'conquest' (who won, who lost) but a reveling in the moment...

t

I don't think most of the time it was 'conquest' (who won, who lost) but a reveling in the moment...
t
Let's face it, in many relations the situation isn't such that it is a black/white thing. And the mouse and cat game, where it's not always clear who is mouse and who is cat, can be fun as well. It's just, as Eulalia pointed out, a different thing.

Let's face it, in many relations the situation isn't such that it is a black/white thing. And the mouse and cat game, where it's not always clear who is mouse and who is cat, can be fun as well. It's just, as Eulalia pointed out, a different thing.
I agree about the black and white thing, I doubt its always the cat and mouse eitther. Sometimes it is just fun the way it should be...

Tree

shevak's reply's first to sentences almost made Tree fire without reading. Having shown an ounce of restraint and drinking more ounces than that he still objects to the initial premise of 'A women surrenders...'

I have had women 'offer', 'give', and even 'desire' but never surrender herself just by spreading her legs for me.

I have also had women surrender control for a session of bondage where they trusted I would not lose control but were powerless to stop me if I did. I don't think most of the time it was 'conquest' (who won, who lost) but a reveling in the moment...

t
Oh gee! I surrender...

I really do not want to know, what that means!!!

Back
Top Bottom