I'ld Wish If We Could Discuss About Bdsm...

Go to CruxDreams.com
True. When a girl is playing the torturer's role, there is something sexy in it. However, is it a gender issue? As an antagonist to the classic male 'hangman' with his mask, leather skirt, hairy potbelly and large axes, there is the slender handsome 'heroine from the dark side'.
What if the torturer is the twin sister of the classic hangman, overweighted like her brother, competing with a well built male in the strength of his days? Has anyone ever explored the consequences in imagery?

My favourite section of the above referred 'Histoire d' O' is O's stay at Anne-Marie's place. Not because of the fitting of the irons or the marking (the writer opens up a pit there too deep for her to fathom), but because of the mix of subtlety and brutality Anne-Marie puts in her dominance, torture and influence, much different from the approach by the men at Roissy or by Sir Stephen.

Top bible-related torturess/heroine for me is of course Judith, the executioner, who goes out to do away with the general who laid a block for het city. It is fun to read how she tortures her victim, plays him by his gentry and lets him simmer in his heat for three days, then, once summoned by the general's euneuch (familiar name?), reverses the momentum and faces him straight ahead, strikes him with her full availability (she brings her bedroll to his tent), there charges merciless at his weak spot (alcohol), and then when he is totally pissed and sound asleep with his own sword chops his head off and then in all ease makes back to her own besieged city. Had Judith been Judas (so a young handsome man) and let aside that the homo-erotic elements would have made odds for survival of the story very bad, would the story have had the same impact? I do not think so.

but because of the mix of subtlety and brutality Anne-Marie puts in her dominance, torture and influence, much different from the approach by the men at Roissy or by Sir Stephen.

In my opinion, you've touched here the most important: classically, the woman
have to be sweet, gentle....The woman is made to receive and to transmit life...
It's completly unreal to see a woman acting like the most horrible man, torturing
without pity, and you're right, it's this image which arouses a ghoulish interest !
Those are bad stories which have a great impact in people's imagination...

...but I accept that a man tortures or crucifies me also...you knows that, Tree;)
It's also very exiting, don't doubt!

I've also some desire, perhaps instinctual and, a day, I'll not be so entirely lesbian,
it's possible and I don't deny that....
Thanks for your viewpoint: it was interesting!;)

I have noticed your fantasies accepts all tormentors regardless of sex.

As for not being 'so entirely lesbian' do not worry about it. The experience I related the woman was still 100% lesbian, she just wanted 'straight' sex with someone she could trust (I know, I know, you say 'with Tree, is she nuts?').

I have also found that straight women are far more willing to experiment sexually with other women than a straight men would with another man (Me included).

Is it because women are more sexual than men or that men think with the wrong part of their anatomy?

Tree

As for not being 'so entirely lesbian' do not worry about it

Oh, be sure that I'am not worry! I know that some gays or lesbians can have some "tryings" with the opposite sex; and even if they dicover that they're not
gays or lesbians, what importance if they're happy ?;)

what importance if they're happy ?;) -Messa

well spoken, but also how good they look tied to the whipping post!!!

T

:)It's also that which keeps Happy!
Obviously (and seriously) I think that people needs bad stories; for some of them,
it will be crimes, for others, betrayal or love's deception...
For us, crux, tortures, BDSM...;)

During one of their shows a singer from folk band 'Dommelvolk' here in the Netherlands reacted on the accusation that their songs were all about betrayal, poverty, death, adultery, murder, executions.
He said: 'We are a folk band. We sing the folk's songs. Folk sings about things they are interested in. And the folks? Well folks, the folks that's you!' :D

and that's alll folks

and that's alll folks

Oh, certainly not I hope ! But where are women? Are they not interested to discuss about what they are concerned???

Clearly, it's yet the men who speak for us ???
Dont complain later that you've not talk...!;)

I think it is much harder for women to "open up" here, as they maybe are afraid that males might being after them like "flies after a cows ass".
;)
But, ladies, there is the ignore-function, if guys are getting to intrusive....
Don't let your fun be spoiled by that, just "get rid" of those who don't have manners and enjoy the exchange with the others.

I think it is much harder for women to "open up" here, as they maybe are afraid that males might being after them like "flies after a cows ass".
;)
But, ladies, there is the ignore-function, if guys are getting to intrusive....
Don't let your fun be spoiled by that, just "get rid" of those who don't have manners and enjoy the exchange with the others.
tips on dealing with stalkers at​

what is the most for enjoy ,almost for women, to be tortured by man or woman?
A man, definitely. It just feels "right" for this girl,​
to submit to a man, surrender to his superior strength,​
give myself up to him to torture as he pleases,​
get pleasure from giving him pleasure.​
But of course I'm not saying that is, or should be, what feels right for every woman.​

to submit to a man, surrender to his superior strength,​
Being "overpowered" or rather submit and surrender "forfait"?
But of course I'm not saying that is, or should be, what feels right for every woman.
Sure, that's individual tastes, but I think there are a few patterns that are covering it for most...

And I want to say: Ladies, be proud ! Proud to be in this community; be the queens
of crucifixion and BDSM!
Untill now, just two males are coming to annoy me:
They get away...."La queue basse" :p
(french expression , in english, perhaps: "Queue get down "?)​

They get away...."La queue basse" :p
(french expression , in english, perhaps: "Queue get down "?)​
"Tail between their legs"... ;) :p

Yes, coming to a site where men come to watch women being crucified,​
I didn't expect political correctness, gender equality or even old-fashioned courtesy,​
but I' ve been amazed what a lot of real gentlemen I've met here -​
thanks guys, I hope what I do on CF gives you pleasure!​

I didn't expect political correctness, gender equality or even old-fashioned courtesy, but I' ve been amazed what a lot of real gentlemen I've met here​
A master (or mistress) who deserves that title has some style and courtesy, imho.
Arrogance and Dominance are mixed up by some, but they are not the same.

From a Sub perspective both may have their appeal, surely in fantasy. But in real life things are different I guess.

I think Messa's pesterers ended up with their tails between their legs, not between hers!​
:p
who.......................
Messa's pesterers? is that possible? I mean.........................​

Back
Top Bottom