I'ld Wish If We Could Discuss About Bdsm...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why some of us need so many!!!!!!!! ;)

Talk to Dorothy, she'll confirm!

Think, nailing you s/o wrists to hard wood, then while helpless, giving her your seed? Then finishing her feet! Watching YOU drip from her.....

(Fantasy Only)

The "Mind" is the greatest sexual organ!!!!!!!!!!!

For myself? Many! (Bet that many guys stiff?) Just wish guys could keep up w/us?
There is more to a guy than only his cock, he has a tongue and fingers...
They last longer than you'd be able to stand... ;)

Indeed Messaline!

Guys just keep up, then fall asleep! :oops:

Sorry, Mea Cualpa! I speak only the truth!

Boys just "get off" most times, we are left "hanging"?:(

PS: I know longer ask if "those" kinda guys wish to see me again, unless their "filthy rich".....flower1

...some guys can do it more than once. May need a little assist on getting it hard but the second orgasm will take longer and you will have had your multiples too!!!

Tree

This is touching a central question of BDSM lifestyle:
"Why is a sub punished"?
There are different answers imho:

1. Play around "following rules / being punished for (deliberately) not abiding to them".
This is a classic and allows for the "hidden communication layer between Sub and Dom" that is so important for sane BDSM.
She "doesn't obey" if she is in need of some more... ;)
Or she comes "confess" some more or less serious "sin" ;)

2. Simply because the sub likes it. Fantasies are enacted ("medieval torture chamber", "crucifixion", etc). While the Dom/sub act acording to their role, a hidden communication layer with agreed code words and signs allows for some control over the situation and sanity of the act.

3. Because the Dom wants. That's not sufficient for sane BDSM. It would be rape if the Sub doesn't want (unofficially ;) ) So works only together with 1) or 2)

"Why is a sub punished"?
e.g. because she has loss it

a very interesting thread at the past

this thread explains very well
dom and sub complementary
just the point 2 shows that the sub
may be the challenging part
point 1 is the game that are regulated, the rituals
point 3 is the demand of men's desire

Well, no real science needed here, Eulalia.
What is happening to you: You body is producing Endorphines! Endorphines are an opiate and are causing this rush.
It's somewhat comparable to the adrenaline rush experiences in extreme sports.
Endorphine flow is caused by erotic thrills like "anticipation of erotic pain", "being exposed" etc.
I discussed just yesterday with somebody that often a small coincidence makes people discover endorphines and their addictive effect and is at the root of somebody developing an interest for BDSM.
That’s only small part of it. Endorphins, adrenaline and lots of other stuff is released with everyone but it’s up to the brains to learn to exploit them. They make it possible to feel stronger and get hooked. When we know how to get there, we want it more.

I think when I discovered I had fantasies of my own death I must've subconsciously sort out a safe way to realise my kink, which now is where I'm basically an actress acting a very structured death play sequence with a play partner.

But there's a still a part of me that wants to . .be ..beaten.... . In a controlled way with rules and negotiations b4 AND A SAFE WORD THAT IS HONOURED
But I want to be the victim.
I want to be afraid and seeing the whip about to hit me

Last edited:
I think when I discovered I had fantasies of my own death I must've subconsciously sort out a safe way to realise my kink, which now is where I'm basically an actress acting a very structured death play sequence with a play partner.

But there's a still a part of me that wants to . .be ..beaten.... . In a controlled way with rules and negotiations b4 AND A SAFE WORD THAT IS HONOURED
But I want to be the victim.
I want to be afraid and seeing the whip about to hit me
Yes, Alisha, you want to have rules, and an understanding between you and your partner of what the limits are. We do this bondage thing because we like it and want to keep doing it over and over again.

It's also important because I am rather petite
I am basically a writer and director plotting out how my character is going to be killed when we set up my execution scene .
And he knows if he puts one foot out of line and I'm gonna take the concealed ribar next to me and fuck him up

I want to release some of that control and feel genuine fear and pain during Bdsm.

Last edited:
It's also important because I am rather petite
I am basically a writer and director plotting out how my character is going to be killed when we set up my execution scene .
And he knows if he puts one foot out of line and I'm gonna take the concealed ribar next to me and fuck him up

I want to release some of that control and feel genuine fear and pain during Bdsm.
Then you may have to do it with someone you can’t fully trust. Those doubts can easily take over when the whip starts licking your skin.

Submitting to strager have its dangers, so you have to be careful when making the selection.

"Why is a sub punished"?
e.g. because she has loss it

a very interesting thread at the past

this thread explains very well
dom and sub complementary
just the point 2 shows that the sub
may be the challenging part
point 1 is the game that are regulated, the rituals
point 3 is the demand of men's desire
Yes. The Dom and Sub have to complement each other. My Dom knows my limits, likes and fantasies. She knows just how to bring me to a crescendo and protects me from overzealous participants. In turn, she gets pleasure from being in control and I relish loss of control.

Thanks for that, Tree.
I've been having a discussion with Fantasmo about the problem of keeping discussions like this on track
and getting the women to take more part. It's been helpful to me, getting me to reflect on my own feelings and motives.
This extract is from one of my notes - I'd emphasise that it's me playing 'devil's advocate', it's intended to be provocative,
I just hope it might get some debate going again relevant to Messaline's original question!
;)

This is a place where men come to see women being crucified.

They don't come here to engage in deep sensitive discussions about women's emotions and desires.

I registered on CruxForums after much heart-searching, and am very glad I did,
but I learnt within a few days that I'd have to laugh off responses
which (at first) did seem to be ridiculing, belittling, even humiliating me,
and just throw myself wholeheartedly into playing the role of 'cheerful victim'.
It worked.

So I've accepted from the start that my role as a girl here is

to give men pleasure.

Since I can't give them the pleasure of actually watching me being crucified,
I try to do it by posting my poems and stories,
and by helping (with translation etc.),
by contributing both seriously and playfully,
and by being a 'cheerful victim'.

The payoff for me is simply having space where I can be myself
and post my stuff where it will be appreciated and enjoyed
and not judged 'kinky', 'perverted', 'evil'.

But g
irls give, men grab,
that's the deal, I accept it.
I know of one girl that helped Me grab here!

Back
Top Bottom