Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
33ym0lar2.jpg
After two hours of crucifixion, Adrianna began to feel serious trouble breathing.
90DD52BC-B13C-4D84-86CD-212AB7547C28.jpeg
Come on bitch, don't complain, right now I'm going to put a good place for you to support your ass. It is specially designed for an anal whore like you.
1612334192994.png
In this case the sedile was a thick bronze dildo that reproduced a human cock quite faithfully. It was specially designed by Valentina for Adrianna.

1612334277634.png1612334476310.png

- AAAAAGGGGGG
th (13).jpgMessaline crucified on the mountain 005.jpg
Adrianna allowed herself to be penetrated by the monstrous cornu and almost had an orgasm.
Ebony and Ivory.jpg
I already knew you are a slut, I can feel your nipples hard as stones. They made you like this when you were sodomized. Now I'm going to fuck you so you can feel two cocks at the same time. The trusted prisoners took turns fucking Adrianna and she did indeed have several orgasms on the cross from the double penetration.
The Carnifex's Men.jpg
- Well bitch you have enjoyed enough but the public is bored. Bring the brazier with the irons.
1612345650408.png

6571977E-33DF-4E65-9D8E-CFA2ABB370AF.jpeg
Before proceeding with the second part of the ordeal, the executioners gave Adrianna some water to drink. With the water they mixed a good dose of the "torture drug" a mixture of stimulants and aphrodisiac substances that would keep her awake and horny and prevent her from passing out during the torture.
th (12).jpg
They also gave her injections in both nipples to further sensitize her boobs and the dozens of nerve endings in her areolas. So Adrianna would suffer much more.
adrianna-nicole-1 (1).jpg
The woman from the cross saw the preparations for her torture and began to sweat with fear.

A few yards in front of her, two braziers had been set up, crackling incandescent embers. They were held so close that she could feel the intense heat coming from them on her skin.
Sin título (1).png
In spite of this, one of the executioners fanned the embers even more with bellows so that they could heat the irons well.
g-bds-dam-damian02-026.jpgagujas.png
In the first of the braziers the executioners introduced various skewers and tongs as well as breast rippers and other sinister torture instruments. Anyway, they were saving them for later because in the other brazier they placed a metal plate on the coals and more than thirty pointed steel needles six inches long. While looking at Adrianna's beautiful tits, the executioner placed the needles radially with the tips inwards and the handles towards the periphery of the plate.

1612345812739.png
- What is that for? Adriana asked as if she didn't suspect it.

- It is for your tits, slut, you will regret that they have grown so much.

adrianna-nicole-2 (2).jpg
- No, no, that, no please don't torture my tits.
images - 2021-11-13T153707.691.jpg
But despite that Adriana could not prevent her nipples from getting hard and her crotch getting wet and her own juices distilled.
amateur-girls-at-computer-naked-5c7b6ca56deff-4.jpg
- God, look at that nasty whore, they're going to stick hot needles in her tits and that chick is horny.

- She is only a dirty pig, she deserves this torture.

- I can´t wait to hear her screams.

1637062178507.png

- Look at this bitch needle is red hot and burns like hell. I am going to pierce your fleshy and round tit from part to part. Which one do you want me to start with? Right or left?

- No please, no, I'm begging you, no.

- Come on bitch, in the back of your mind you've always wished somebody would do this to you.

- No, it's not true, please don't do it.

- You do not decide ?, so, I will choose
1637062388139.png
- IIAAAAAYYYYYY

- Ha, ha, it wasn't bad, I'll put the second one in more slowly, ha, ha, there are more than ten needles for each tit.

di+6.jpg

- AAAAYYYYYYYYY, NOOOOOOO

1637062450402.pngunnamed (17).jpg
The torture of the needles was so exciting that many spectators began to masturbate and the men demanded that the condemned women kneel and give them a blowjob while they watched the show.
1637062549311.png
- AAAYYYY, IIIIIAAAAAY, SON OF A BITCH STOP, STOP, IAAAAAA

- Ha, ha, scream you are turning me on bitch.

49244-oom-nom-nom.gif

Meanwhile, at their homes.

tumblr_mjw1hrODcB1rjrrw6o1_500.gif
- Bite me, bitch, bite me, ......harder. Fuck

1637062629306.png
- Please, please, no more, I can´t stand any more.

- Ha, ha, there are a lot of needles on the brazier.
descarga (28).jpg
- Oh my God, I am sentenced to the cross next month and the warden has promised me the same torture as teacher Adrianna, I won't be able to bear it, look how she suffers.

129f5c96dc19fd0d0bcca7772f9634eb.jpg

Before entering the prison, Kylie passed for being a good student although in reality she had a double life. During her one-year sentence, her impressive body and pretty face had made her the bondage and sex slave to one of the prison bangs, and the young girl was raped by an average of fifteen men every day.
hd-kylie-page-3.jpg
It is not surprising that when she finished her sentence, Kylie ended up becoming a toilet slut who was sold like this at the gas stations public toilet door at a price of 10 dollars a blowjob, and 15 to serve as human toilet and swallow piss.
images - 2021-11-16T134855.825.jpg
That is how the police found her and arrested her for prostitution. Back in prison, the judge did not even hesitate as she was a repeat offender and sentenced her to die on the cross, but not before spending two more years as a prisoner in that hell.
descarga (28).jpg
Poor Kylie trembled with terror, naked and bound as the executioners stabbed needle after needle into Adrianna's round breasts.
1612624481004.png
Her former teacher howled madly as the red-hot needles entered the perky skin of her tits cleanly, hissing as they burned every inch of flesh.
1612624444869.png
- IIIIIAAAAAAAYYY NO MORE NO MORE

The executioners had stuck two types of needles in Adrianna's tits, some longer through the middle of the breasts and other smaller ones in the areoles of the nipples.
1612624176606.png
Adrianna could not stop howling from the bestial torment but at the same time she had two orgasms as she was doing nothing but sodomizing herself with the dildo in her ass.

Finally, after almost two hours of torture, the executioners removed the needles to proceed to another torture.

- Come on beautiful girl, come and see your teacher closely.
Daughter's Farewell.9 17.jpg
One of the trusted prisoners forced Kylie to approach the cross and there he forced her to kiss Adrianna and lick her punished nipples with his tongue. Adrianna thanked her for the momentary relief and kissed her again.

Then Kylie was forced to kneel between her former teacher's legs and slowly licked her pussy with her tongue.
A Llast Service For Her Mistress. 8 7jpg.jpg
This time Adrianna's screams were of pleasure from her ex-student's cunnilngus and again the teacher linked a couple of orgasms.
brazier-pliers-and-tools-of-a-medieval-blacksmith-E17A52.jpg
While this torrid scene was taking place, the executioners were already preparing the next torture and began to choose the following tools of terror.

The cruel crucifixion had already lasted five hours and it entered its final phase, but it was still going on for a few more hours. That is why they gave her more "torture drugs" to drink.
images (13) (1).jpg
The executioners had a wide variety of pincers so they were discussing which they were going to use on Adriana's body.
descarga (41).jpg
As they were being introduced into the brazier, they were shown to the public and to the condemned woman, explaining how they worked.
images (12) (1).jpg
In some cases they caressed the woman's breasts with the cold metal and got to pinch Adrianna's sore nipples with the cold pliers.
tumblr_li53lyyr5X1qhi6wuo1_500a.jpg
- AAAYYYY, NOOOOO

Adrianna's nipples were sore from the hot needles that the mere contact with the hard metal caused excruciating pain.

The audience was very excited because if the woman shouted like that with the cold tongs they could imagine what they would be able to do with the red hot tongs.

Some of the torture instruments seemed to have been taken from a Museum of the Inquisition and were truly infernal as they seemed to have been designed by the devil himself:

Some have curious animal names:
DSC_0404.jpg

The crocodile pincers,
19g.jpg
...the spider a breast ripper formed by six iron points. Adrianna almost peed with fear at the sight of the crocodile clamps as she saw how the executioner closed them with dry clicks. Then smiling like a sadistic devil he caught several pinches on the inner thighs very close to the labia.
crucified5.png
-AAAAAYYYYY

- Ha ha, it hurts right bitch ?.

But the executioner put the tongs on the table again, a sign that he did not intend to use them for the moment.

Then he tried different types of breast rippers by framing Adrianna's boobs with them and poking her foot with all four points.

The woman screamed again with all her might as the executioner twisted her breasts in all directions and pulled them. Obviously he was showing her how he was going to rip her tits out but he was going to do it little by little in the most painful way possible.
19g.jpg
After trying several breast rippers making new cries of pain, he decided on the spider.

However, he also left it on the table.

According to Valentina´s command they had to go in order step by step, first the executioners had to work and pluck the nipples and then the full breasts.
witch pliers-4.jpgwitch pliers-5 (1).jpg
Precisely to start with the nipples, the executioners had the right tool.

descarga (41).jpgth (9).jpg

When they introduced the tongs into the embers and the executioner explained what he was going to do with them, Adrianna inexplicably felt her sore nipples harden again and her sex got wet ... it was probably the aphrodisiac mixed with the drug. .

herrero-calentando-el-hierro-en-el-horno-detalles-c4w5mn.jpg9b40e6e30e5fdca6cef92556981c3470.jpg

As soon as the pliers were red hot, the executioner directed them against the tip of Adriana's breasts, but he did not pinch them directly but instead played cat and mouse with her while the audience grew impatient
vv34.jpg
- Ha ha, I know you can feel the heat on the tip of your breasts, ready?

vv35.jpg
- NO, NO, I BEG YOU NOOOOOOO

SSSSSSHHHHH

vv36.jpg
- IIIIAAAAAAAYYYY

The torment was unbearable and very long as the executioner pinched both nipples at the same time that they were burning deeply, reaching the nerve endings of the breasts.
vv37.JPG
Then the executioner pulled the pincers threatening to rip both nipples from the roots so that Adriana arched her body forward almost unlocking the cornu and releasing an intense stream of pee.

1612624865940.pngImplements-very-similar-to-these-blacksmiths-tongs-were-heated-up-and-used-to-tear-off-gobbets...jpg

However, instead of ripping them off the first time, the executioner left them in place and, after leaving the warm tongs on the table, took others that were already red-hot.
1637090727675.png
These he used differently, grabbing one nipple after another and ripping them off as if he were pulling out a cork.
(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=2dbMtzqE6KSCIu1f)12840651b.gif
At last Adrianna couldn't take it anymore and lost consciousness as Valentina experienced the umpteenth orgasm from the safety of her office.

2020-06-27 (41).png

It would be tedious to relate the last tortures of Adriana and her death on the cross. The executioners ended up destroying both of the woman's breasts with the spider and finally broke her tibiae with a mace.
gspx_quiero-que-vengas-conmigo.gif
Valentina had her last orgasm.

When she was dying, Adrianna drew strength from where she could and asked the executioners to bring the judges closer.
33ym0lar2.jpg
- I have to confess another crime, she said in a small voice.

The judges look at each other without understanding.

- What crime?

- During the three years in prison I have had lesbian relationships every day with the prison warden,...... with Valentina, she is a lesbian and takes sexual advantage of the female prisoners.

- What? you are a liar, said the judge who was warden´s old friend. You say that because you want revenge, you have no evidence.

- My words are the proof, I am about to die and a confession "in articulo mortis" is considered enough proof.

Not surprisingly, Adriana was a law professor and knew what she was talking about.

- She is right, it's a proof, if you do not do what it says you are prevaricating, I will denounce you myself

- Em.....yes, ...well,.....arrest the warden inmediatly.

The trusted prisoners looked at each other and went to arrest Valentina very happy.

With one blow they broke the lock of Valentina's office and burst in, surprising her naked.
827662-valentina-nappi-nude.jpg
- What are you doing, are you crazy?
images (99).jpg
- The judge has ordered you to be arrested. Tie her up and take her to the torture chamber, we have to start the interrogation as soon as possible.
_MG_3624a.jpg7E8A0EA.jpgPrison 340.jpg
A few minutes later Valentina was naked and tied up in a dungeon of her own prison like one more prey. While they were preparing the electrodes, one of the trusted prisoners told another with a laugh that while they dragged Valentina into the dungeon she did not stop crying and also pissed out of fear.
33ym0lar2.jpg
Adriana outlined an enigmatic smile just before she expired.

The end

sADISM IN THE BOARDING SCHOOL.jpg

colegiala en el pasillo2 .jpg
At that hour of sunset, Elsa walked fearfully through the lonely corridors of the gloomy building. Minutes before, a janitor had informed her that Don Gabriel, the director, had sent for her to his office and she was scared to death.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=F1EjwumdRUwT-B9U)2.jpg1 (3).jpg
The young woman had been hearing all kinds of rumors for months about what "being called to the director's office" meant, because perverse stories circulated among the students of the boarding school about what happened in that place, ...
2 (4).jpg
especially the "groping" and other stronger things.
5EFH92C.jpg
It seems that Don Gabriel was fond of using the cane or the whip with the wayward students. It could be true or not but the mere possibility of the director laying his hand on her made her young body shudder.

Elsa was one of the most nerdy and formal students at school, so for the moment she had never had to make the dreaded visit to the principal. This was going to be her first time.
house.jpg
Don Gabriel had his house in a building apart from the school and separated from it by a little wood. It seems that once it had been a convent or something similar and now the director used only a couple of rooms in the huge building, the rest was empty. Normally, the boarding school students never went there and there weren't usually any other teachers or junior staff either, so Elsa didn't meet anyone on the entire journey. Finally when she arrived at the building she entered it and with a shrunken soul she walked through the long and dark corridors in search of the dreaded office.

As she walked, Elsa couldn't stop thinking about the director. Don Gabriel was an intimidating character who caused rejection and disgust in the students.
tricky old teacher.jpg
When she arrived at the school a few months before, Elsa had been warned that she was a dirty old man of the worst kind, one of those disgusting teachers who look at you and accidentally "rub" the students taking advantage of their superiority. For this reason, and although she was quite pretty, Elsa had done everything possible to remain inconspicuous.

Thus, the young girl always wore her hair up, the skirt as long as possible and the blouse buttoned up well. In addition, she used to hide the prominence of her breasts with cardigans and other accessories such as scarves and coats.

However, all these attempts to look like a monstrosity were of no use to him because Don Gabriel noticed that at her recently turned eighteen years old the girl was a real beauty. He subsequently fixed his attention on her and watched her closely for weeks in order to catch her wrong. Finally, after a lot of looking, he got it. Thus, as soon as he had the excuse, Don Gabriel took advantage of the occasion and ordered the young woman to go talk to him as soon as the classes finished. To do this, and while the whole school was having dinner in the dining rooms, Elsa would have to go to her office, a discreet place away from annoying witnesses.

Don Gabriel waited for his victim in his lair like a spider waits for a fly. The man had a hard, steely face, not bad-looking, but at that moment his features revealed a hidden sadism, especially knowing that the beautiful Elsa would soon be in his presence and completely at his mercy.

- Come in, he answered dryly when he heard the knock of some knuckles on the door.

Elsa poked her head in shyly.
16104590_001_c7f3.jpg
- Had you sent for me?

- Yes, come in and close the door from the inside.

Elsa didn't like about having to lock the door, but she obeyed without thinking. Don Gabriel was sitting at that moment behind his table. He was writing something, but he didn't look up from the papers or invite the young woman to sit down, so she stood in the middle of the office, not knowing what to do. Elsa stood with her legs together, not knowing where to put her hands and looking in all directions, at the shelves full of books, the old, bulky and dark furniture, and the windows with the blinds drawn. The room was lit only by a lamp on the table, but much of it was dim. Elsa was nervous and uncomfortable being alone with that old pervert, what the hell would he want from her?
0752x1004_01.jpg
to be continued

sabina blue de pie.jpg

Don Gabriel delayed on purpose and to the girl's bewilderment he made her wait a long time without saying anything and without even looking at her.

Finally, and after endless minutes, Don Gabriel finished what he was doing, leaned back in his chair and looked Elsa up and down with a hard and expressionless gesture. She didn't meet his eyes at first, but ran over his body with an expression of ill-concealed lust. The girl wore black shoes, white socks, a red kilt, and an immaculate white blouse. This time she hadn't had time to grab more clothes so her round breasts and bristly nipples stood out perfectly in the thin white fabric.
sabina blue shy.jpg
At that moment, Elsa felt as if he were taking an X-ray of her, as if that pig was imagining her already naked, and that's why her face got red. The girl was not mistaken in her perception because that was precisely what was going through Don Gabriel's mind, that and other thoughts of a more sadistic nature. Finally he stared into her eyes sternly and she had to look down in embarrassment.

- I thought you were a good girl, Elsa, what happened to you for this change?

The young woman didn´t understand anything.
16104590_001_c7f3.jpg
- No, I don't know what you mean, she said with little voice and puzzled.

- Oh no?. Can you tell me what the school's uniform rules are?

- I don't understand you, what do you mean?

- I ask her if she knows how she should be dressed.

- The rules say how the uniform should be, sir, but I don't understand... I haven't broken any rule that I know of.

- Sure?.

- Yes, ...I don't know what I did wrong, Elsa said, looking at herself and opening her arms.

- What do the rules say about underwear?

This time Elsa reddened even more and lowered her gaze.

- What's up? Are you not going to answer me?

- It's just... I'm embarrassed to talk about it with you.

- Oh yeah?. I don't think you're ashamed of being shameless as you are, but it doesn't matter, I'll refresh your memory.

Given the girl's bewilderment, Don Gabriel picked up a notebook and looking for the corresponding page began to read.

- "The students must wear a white T-shirt, bra and panties under the uniform, any breach of this rule will be harshly punished." Don Gabriel closed the notebook with a dismissive gesture. Tell me, Elsa, are you wearing a shirt and bra right now?

She got up the courage to lie.

- Of course

Don Gabriel smiled as if waiting for the answer.

- Very well, then you won't mind opening your blouse, right? He said with a cruel smile.

16104590_001_c7f3.jpg
- What?, she asked alarmed.

- I say that you take off your blouse right now to show me that you are wearing underwear.

- No, no.

002.jpg
- Why not?

- You can't force me to undress in your presence.

- You won't be naked if, as you say, you have your shirt on. I told you to take off your blouse, obey.

- Let's see, are you wearing underwear or not?
sabina blue shy.jpg
- No. Elsa lowered her head and said it in lower voice.

- I knew it, Don Gabriel said, impatient to see the beautiful young lady naked. The disgusting old man had spent several days observing how the young woman's breasts moved under her blouse and he made the correct deduction. The mere idea of seeing her naked made him have a hard-on for a long time.

- And can you tell why you are not wearing a bra? You are indecent.

- It's just, it's hurting me.

- How does it hurt? What happens to you?

- Women's things, you know, it hurts me.
16104590_008_32ac.jpg
- Look young lady, don't play with me, I know more about women than you so don't try to get smart. Why does your bra hurt?

- I can't tell you. Elsa didn't know how to get out of this.

- That's an excuse, tell me why.

- It's that... it's that I have my skin ma...marked.

- How marked?.

- Let me go, please, I'll put my bra on right now.

- You won't move from here. Why do you have your skin marked?

She hesitated for a moment, calculating how far she could go.

- Answer!

- I have burns.

- Burns? Has it been burned there?

- It wasn't me, they burned me with a cigarette.

Don Gabriel opened his mouth in surprise.

- What, how did they burn you with a cigarette? Explain.

Elsa didn't want to, but she had no choice but to sing like a little bird.

- It was my roommates. It was just a game, we weren't doing anything wrong. The girl began to sob as she was forced to tell.

- Let's see Elsa, all this is very strange. You say that your roommates burned you with a cigarette.... Don Gabriel swallowed before asking the question. On the breasts maybe?

Elsa nodded her head tearfully and embarrassed.

- Somewhere else? The man felt his cock grow inside his pants.
0.jpeg
- I am very embarrassed to talk about this, let me go, please.

- Answer my question or it will be worse. Did they burn him somewhere else?

- Yes, in the belly and on the sides, everywhere, it was horrible, it hurt a lot, I want to go, let me.

- It is amazing. Now I'm more interested than before in taking off your shirt, undressing and showing me those marks.

- But but.

- Come on, trust me, if you take off your blouse right now I'll forget about the underwear and this time I won't punish you.

Elsa made as if to unbutton her blouse but after removing the first button she refused to continue.
images - 2023-05-24T190546.562.jpg
- I just can't believe it, here I am naked with you in front of me, no, I can't.

Don Gabriel changed his tone and became conciliatory.

- Don't be a girl, you are almost a woman and I am your teacher. Someone needs to see those burns, it could be serious. And since she was hesitating, Don Gabriel became serious again. Elsa, take off your shirt or I will be forced to clarify this situation with your parents right now!

The young woman had no other choice, so she took off the buttons one by one, red with shame before Don Gabriel's avid look. The beautiful girl was unbuttoning them and her white skin could already be guessed bare under the cloth while she lowered her gaze and covered herself with a blush. Finally, she tugged at the tail of her shirt and opened it just enough to reveal a glimpse of her breasts. In fact, she was not wearing anything underneath and the man was doing his best to see something. By now, Don Gabriel was already hard-on and drooling, but he still wanted more.

- So I don't see anything, take it off completely and throw it on the ground, now!
elsa strips.jpg
Elsa was about to reply, but she didn't dare, she opened her shirt all the way and let it fall to the ground, covering her breasts with both hands. It seemed to Don Gabriel at that moment that the one who was undressing in front of him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, with a thin and long back, round and stiff breasts that seemed to be made of marble, and skin that looked very gentle.
images - 2023-05-24T202100.529.jpg
Elsa modestly crossed an arm in front of her breasts while showing her with the other hand the small reddish burns that the young woman had here and there. Don Gabriel was stunned by that half-naked, bespectacled schoolgirl in his presence. Few girls her age had similar breasts, projecting upwards and with nipples with perky areolas that he longed to caress with her fingers. Elsa's jaw dropped at the sight of his large erection.

Don Gabriel approached her and gently took her arms, putting them behind her back and holding both wrists with one hand. Perhaps she could have freed herself from the key, but Elsa didn't, she let herself be done while she felt her crotch get wet. By projecting her breasts forward, Don Gabriel could see perfectly how she got goosebumps and her nipples stood on end even more. In fact, they were marked with small reddish dots that revealed the tremendous torment that girl had had to endure. The certainty of that twisted his sadistic mind and the man lost control. In this way, with his free hand and to her surprise, Don Gabriel began to caress her breast, touching the burns.
breast-caress_001-1001070270045782.jpg
- What, what do you do? Don't touch me please.

to be continued

Last edited:
Good story, @sifax; but you're on the borderline of the age limit - could you make it clear somehow whether or not Elsa is 18+, please?

Good story, @sifax; but you're on the borderline of the age limit - could you make it clear somehow whether or not Elsa is 18+, please?
Hi, Wragg, in the 10th paragraph of the first post....."However, all these attempts to look like a monstrosity were of no use to him because Don Gabriel noticed that at her recently turned eighteen years old the girl was a real beauty". I mean that Elsa is 18 years old. Is it enough?. The illustrations also show Elsa is over 18 (in fact, she is Sabina Blue a pornstar). Anyway I will write clearly Elsa is over 18 in the next part.

Last edited:
Hi, Wragg, in the 10th paragraph of the first post....."However, all these attempts to look like a monstrosity were of no use to him because Don Gabriel noticed that at her recently turned eighteen years old the girl was a real beauty". I mean that Elsa is 18 years old. Is it enough?. The illustrations also show Elsa is over 18 (in fact, she is Sabina Blue a pornstar). Anyway I will write clearly Elsa is over 18 in the next part.
My bad. Thanks!

Despite the fact that he seemed to have been carried away by passion and lust, Don Grabiel was a calculating man and he acted like this because he knew that Elsa was over 18 years old.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=ed8B9I10CMITmACK)4.jpg
Although Elsa´s weak and unconvincing negatives, Don Gabriel continued stroking her with less and less shyness, putting his whole hand on her breast and checking its hardness and softness with his fingertips.

- Does it hurt?, he asked her as if that mattered to him.

- A bit. Elsa trembled feeling touched by that pig but she allowed him to continue touching her without protesting.

- Your nipples are also red and marked as if they had been pinched, he said, caressing the areola of her nipples with his thumbs.

- They twisted them with pliers, sir, she said haltingly, closing her eyes from that pleasant tingle.

- What beasts, poor girl!, he told her pinching her nipples lightly and repressing her desire to suck them. I want you to tell me how it happened. It was hard for Don Gabriel to stop fondling that young girl's tits, but finally he crossed his arms waiting for the morbid confession.

Elsa bent down to pick up her blouse but Don Gabriel ripped it out of her hands.
Viva Small2_thumb.jpg
- I still haven't given you permission to get dressed. Tell me everything and don't lie to me. Elsa covered her breasts with her hands again, ashamed of being horny in front of that dirty old man.
Viva Small13_thumb.jpg3-girls-play-strip-poker-8(m=eKw7Kgaaaa).jpg
- As I told you, it all started with a game. It was late at night and someone suggested playing strip poker. There were no guys with us and we've seen each other naked many times so I didn't think we were doing anything wrong. The fact is that after a few hands we were all naked and I lost my bra and panties. I thought being naked would be game over, but then Carla...

20713_panoramic.jpg
- Carla, Carla... oh yeah, Carla, she has repeated the course twice,..... she is 20 if I'm not mistaken. The first time I caught her masturbating in the toilet.
9 (2).jpgf3ac6f79e02265f2b5d312576cb937af.jpeg
She likes to play lesbian games with the new students, she's a slut
320x240.4.jpg
A few weeks ago she was here and tried the cane, she is not a recommendable company. .....What has she done this time?

- Carla suggested that she had to give her more emotion, the one who lost the next hand would be the slave of the others that night and she should let herself do what they wanted.

- And you accepted? Don Gabriel said stunned to know the things that happened in the school.

- Yes, I don't know what happened to me, I was very excited and confused and I didn't know what I was doing. The fact is that I lost again and I had to accept being his slave. First they made me do harmless stupid things and we all laughed, you know, they made me walk like a dog, take the slippers in my mouth and lick one's feet. We all laughed, but then things got bigger and Carla told me that I had to suck her pussy. At first I thought it was a joke, but he told me he was serious. Of course I refused so they told me that if I didn't do it nicely I would be punished as a disobedient slave. I kept refusing. They subsequently caught me, tied me up on the bed and gagged me with my own panties and duct tape.

- Was it then that they burned you with the cigarette?
th (16).jpg8adb6a5b73a4558cfd5f1c2a6b06a385.17.jpg
- Yes, suddenly it seemed that they had gone crazy. They also completely undressed. First they started touching me all over, then they started scratching me with their nails and pinching me while calling me a disgusting nerd. Then Carla lit a cigarette and began to burn my tits with it. She did it slowly and with a sadistic face. The burns were horrible, I screamed and screamed, but they continued to torture me mercilessly, they burned me at least twenty times without paying attention to my screams.

892_450.jpg018.jpg

- Later, when they got tired of the cigarette, they brought some pliers and twisted my nipples. I thought they were going to rip them off and I screamed for help, but no one heard me with the gag on.

- And after what happened? Don Gabriel asked, swallowing saliva and making an effort not to masturbate right there. For a while it seemed that Elsa had lost her embarrassment and told such lurid things with all naturalness.
69D94DD.gif
- They continued for a while, after the pliers they brought a spiked comb and passed it between my thighs and inside my pussy scratching me with all their strength, that was the worst....
cunnnilingus.jpg
....Finally, when I couldn't take it anymore, Carla put her face between my legs and got, got to... well, you know, I'm embarrassed to say it.

- Did she lick there?

Elsa nodded.

- Did you have an orgasm?

- Yeah

- Nasty girls!. Your roommates will be severely punished for this. Each of them will receive forty lashes and that Carla will receive sixty. She won't be able to sit down for a month. It looks good?.
sabina blue 01.jpg
- Yes, sir, but you won't tell them that I told you, right?
cane2.jpg
- Don´t worry about that. Don Gabriel went to a corner and, picking up a flexible cane, slanted the air a couple of times and then hit himself with it in the palm of his hand. The hiss and the thump surprised Elsa.

- Well dear, he said, threatening her with the whip. And now take off your panties and rest your torso on my table.

- No,.... I don't understand, what are you going to do? she said as she felt how her sphincters were loosening.

- What do you think I'm going to do? I'm going to give you twenty blows to the buttocks with this, half as many as your companions.

- You told me that he was not going to punish me.

- I told you that I was not going to punish you for the underwear thing, but those lesbian games you play are indecent, obey and take off your panties.

- No, not that, please, don't punish me, I beg you.

- Do what I tell you, or obey me or I'll give you forty whiplashes.
sabina blue in fear.jpg
- Please, it's horrible, don't punish me with that, I can't stand the pain, Elsa continued to beg with tears in her eyes but at the same time she began to remove her panties without exerting much more resistance.

- Bring that here. Elsa looked disgusted at Don Gabriel who asked her to give him the panties with his outstretched arm. The man took the panties with his fingers and began to paw at them. They're wet, he said, what exactly is turning you on right now little bitch?

Elsa lowered her head completely blushing.
1641897150_3-boobsphoto-name-p-erotika-golaya-pizda-v-mini-yubke-4.jpg
- I don't know what you mean, she lied, turning to look disgusted at how he smelled her panties.

- Yes, you know, you are horny as a bitch in heat. Do you like being naked in front of men?

- No, please, leave me, don't say those things to me, it disgusts me.

- Yes, you like it, and you also like knowing that I'm going to cane you in your round buttocks, tell me Elsa, he told her, lifting her skirt with the tip of the torture instrument, did you also get wet the other day while your roommates were torturing you? ?.

Elsa turned her face to the side while protecting her breasts with her arms, Don Gabriel was right, deep down she liked it, she was a masochist bitch.

- So?

She continued without answering.
cane2.jpg
- Who shuts up grants, young lady. Well, if what you need is to be punished, I'll take care of it myself with this. Come here and lean your torso over the table.
1641897141_5-boobsphoto-name-p-erotika-golaya-pizda-v-mini-yubke-6.jpg
- Forgive me, please, I beg you, don't cane me.

- Do what I order! Don Gabriel grabbed her arm violently and led her to the table.

Elsa had no choice but to obey and, crying, leaned her torso over the table.

- Now grab your skirt with your hands and lift it up, I want to see that ass well.

Elsa grabbed her skirt and timidly lifted it up revealing the lower part of her buttocks.

- More, raise it more.

- Please.

Don Gabriel got impatient and violently raised her hands up so that Elsa's behind was completely exposed.

- Keep the skirt up and don't let it go under any circumstances, said Don Gabriel, admiring the young woman's stiff and round ass. The anus and the lips of the vagina were stiff and tight, but between the lips one could guess the skin of the pussy pink and shiny with moisture and a whitish drop threatening to spill. Don Gabriel had enough experience to know that he was facing a horny girl who was more than willing to have almost anything done to her.

- All right, darling. Are you ready?.
001.jpg
- No, please don't hit me.

- Count the twenty blows up, if you make a mistake or lower your hands we will start over.

to be continued

cane.jpg
Don Gabriel moved the whip away, brought it up to her butt, and with a quick movement gave her the first blow.
images - 2023-05-26T164735.971.jpgElsa pain.jpg
- Oooh. Elsa reacted instinctively and stood up putting her hands behind her butt.

Don Gabriel was excited by that reaction, because she looked at him with a face of hate and fury.

The director gave a violent blow to the table

- Return to the position immediately!.
ffd17cc3f09c95896ecd17950998a5e8.26 (1).jpg
- I don't want to, it hurts me.

Don Gabriel lost patience and grabbed her hair.
skirt.jpg
- You're going to lean whether you like it or not, whore. He pushed her back onto the table and Elsa returned to the position. The skirt, come on.

Elsa angrily grabbed the tail of her skirt again and lifted it up. In the middle of the buttocks now had a reddish line.
Elsa abroncada.jpg
- The first one was not valid, count the blows and do not move again or I will have to repeat it.

The whip whistled again through the air hitting Elsa's ass. She launched a loud scream ... to Don Gabriel this sounded like heavenly music.

- Count it.
images - 2023-05-26T164724.224.jpg
- ONE! She screamed, trembling and enduring the rage and pain.

The answer was not long in coming and another whip hit the same spot as the previous one with diabolical precision.

- Aaah, nooo, please, no! Elsa made to put her hands on her butt, but stopped herself and gripped her skirt tighter. TWO! she yelled with tears in her eyes.

Whoosh! The crop hit her upper thighs this time and Elsa trembled in pain as she yelled number three, barely enduring the punishment.

- Four....., five...., six....... Elsa was saying the numbers already crying while Don Gabriel whipped her with more and more force and viciousness and the whip cracked against her rear with blows dry and loud.

Finally, on the seventh lash, Elsa gave up and, crying, put both hands to her behind.

- I can't take it anymore, please, don't spank me, I can't take it anymore.

Don Gabriel smiled sadistically.

- You have lowered your hands, you know what that means.

- And what do you want me to do if I can't stand it? she protested crying.

- It's okay, I see I'll have to tie you up during punishment, bitch.

- Tie me up, are you crazy?

- You will see, but if not I will have to start over and over again.

- But, tied and naked, that's humiliating...

- It's up to you, said Don Gabriel, taking a rope out of a drawer, besides, it wouldn't be the first time.

- It's okay, said Elsa extending her wrists together forward after wiping away her tears.

Don Gabriel tied them with a slipknot in a tenth of a second and brutally took her to a chair, there he forced her to support her torso on the backrest and leaning her forward, he tied her hands to her legs with skill and speed. which astonished the girl. Then he did the same with the ankles. Once immobilized, Don Gabriel untied her checked skirt and took it off, leaving her completely naked. Apart from the fact that the red marks on the whip were getting irritated, Don Gabriel verified that some wet drops were sliding down the inside of his legs and they weren't exactly urine.

- Have mercy, don't hit me too hard.
1280x720.3.jpg
Now Elsa was completely naked, she was tied up in a ridiculous position, bent over, doubled over on herself and with her ass up.

Seeing her defenseless like this, Don Gabriel took pity on her and decided to change the whip for a leather belt, more than anything so as not to mark her more than necessary.

- Remember to count the lashes.

Don Gabriel began to whip the girl much faster than before and poor Elsa received the blows with howls of pain, counting the lashes as best she could. One, two, three, she shouted, while the leather belt scratched her skin with sharp, insistent blows. As Don Gabriel whipped her, the red marks followed each other so that the girl's buttocks, legs, and back were now real fire.

Ten, eleven, twelve lashes. Faced with the terrible punishment, Elsa no longer stopped crying for a moment, striving to count the numbers as best she could. However, her resistance reached the limit.

- Stop, please, stop, I can't take it anymore, stop.

This new interruption meant that they had to start again from scratch and Elsa knew it so she began to cry.

- Forgive me, do what you want, but don't spank me anymore, I can't stand it, it hurts a lot, God.

- Would you do anything, whore?

- Yes, whatever you want, I promise.

Don Gabriel approached her and began to caress her, he couldn't take it anymore.

- Do you like me touching you, pretty girl?

Elsa held back the disgust as best she could.

- Yes... yes, touch me if you want, whatever you want, anything but that.

Don Gabriel left the belt and began to weigh and touch one of the breasts with one hand and the wounded ass with the other.

- Mmmmh, how beautiful you have them, you are not going to tell this to anyone, are you?

- No, I promise.

- If you don't already know what will happen, he told her digging his nails into one of her nipples and drawing a cry from the girl.

- Aaay, no, I won't say anything, fuck me if you want, but don't do that to me.

- That's how I like it, if I'm not mistaken you've been wanting it since you came here. And saying this, he began to caress her vagina, verifying that it was all wet. And without saying much more, Don Gabriel got behind Elsa and, bending down, began to eat her pussy.
cunnilingus.jpg
Don Gabriel smelled her pussy well and then he separated her vagina lips to caress her inside with his tongue. She did it softly and slowly, delighting in the moan of pleasure that her prisoner released. Don Gabriel sucked her calmly and slowly, savoring the girl's juices and enjoying her softness. Elsa had it hot and juicy, her clitoris was on end and her lips were stiff, ready to cum if Don Gabriel kept licking her. In fact, when she was about to, he interrupted the cunnilingus on purpose and taking advantage of her arousal, he placed himself a few centimeters from her face.

- Do you like what I do to you, bitch?

- Yes, I like it a lot, why have you stopped?

- Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?.

- Yeah

- Have you ever sucked his dick?

- No it is disgusting.

- I don't believe you, I'm sure it's an excuse to make him horny.

- I'm telling you the truth, it disgusts me.

- We're going to check that right now. Don Gabriel removed cock and put it in front of his face.

Elsa's face changed when she smelled that.

- No, not that, everything but that, makes me very disgusted.

Don Gabriel did not give up but began to touch her face with his penis and grab her hair. The seminal fluid was already coming out so he covered her face with his own semen.

Elsa resisted as much as she could.
sabina penis.jpg
- No, I'm going to puke, let me.

- Come on, open your mouth and stop fussing.

But no matter how hard she tried, Elsa didn't open her mouth.

- You don't want to cooperate, right bitch?, now you'll see.

to be continued

Don Gabriel picked up the whip again and with all his rage began to whip her on the buttocks.

- Oh, no, not again.

- Here!, bitch!, horny cocksucker!
chair bodage.jpg
- Enough, please, enough, I'll suck it, but stop.

- You're going to have to beg me, he replied without ceasing to whip her, let's go beg.

- I beg you, let me suck it

- Not like that, say "please".

- Please, I want to suck it off, let me suck it off, I beg you.

- That's better. Don Gabriel stood in front of her face again with his stiff cock.

Elsa had to overcome her disgust again and shyly stuck out her tongue to suck the tip. An unexpected strange taste and the gelatinous feel of his penis made her frown and hold her tongue.
Elsa cock face.jpg
- I can't, it's disgusting, she said spitting.

- Come on, do it once. Don Gabriel was impatient and gave him another lash.
m08.jpg
Given the stinging Elsa swallowed her pride and was encouraged to suck it again. Little by little he overcame his disgust and began to suck his member, timidly at first and a little more each time. First she ran his tongue along the foreskin and then with his lips as if he were kissing it, smeared with semen. After a while, Elsa stopped being obnoxious and started blowing it like a professional fellatio. Without him insisting much more, the young woman verified that it was much more pleasant than she thought, she put it in her mouth and closing her eyes she continued with fellatio. Don Gabriel grabbed her hair to better direct the blowjob.

- Like this, like this, very good, you do it very well, you have to do it to your boyfriend, .....he will love you more, .....you'll see. Don Gabriel's eyes were blank and his mouth was slightly open, and he spoke in fits and starts. He hadn't been able to get fellatio so easily for a long time, so he wanted to enjoy the moment to the fullest. Elsa continued sucking him for five interminable minutes until he felt that he was going to cum, then he took his cock out of her mouth and pointing at his face he released one shot of cum after another. Don Gabriel bellowed loudly while Elsa turned her face away trying to avoid the shots of such a disgusting concoction without succeeding.

Finally, while Don Gabriel relaxed, the girl spat out in disgust the drops of semen that had slipped into her mouth.

- Aaaah, how nice! You suck it like a whore. Very well,..... where were we? Oh yes, twenty lashes in your butt.

- No, not again. I have sucked it as you wanted. Fuck me, fuck me and I won't say anything but don't spank me.

- Hmm, I don't know. He said looking at her face. Then she really surprised him.

- I'm very horny and you left me halfway, I want to feel your cock inside me, come on, stick it in until I cum.

Don Gabriel could not believe the metamorphosis experienced by that girl. Elsa was talking to him now like a tart, her face wet with cum and a drop of semen still hanging from the tip of her nose.

- Come on, fuck me, please.
chair bondage.jpg
Don Gabriel suddenly realized that he was hard-on again and he didn't make him repeat it, he went back to the girl's behind and began to penetrate her. The penis entered very easily, lubricated by the girl's vaginal juices. Pushing in, Elsa shuddered and lifted her head as she moaned with pleasure. She wasn't a virgin anymore, but her boyfriend had never put it in her like that.

Very aroused by her scream, Don Gabriel continued fucking heartily while she moaned and screamed with pleasure at each push. The position made the man's penis go deep into her entrails and Elsa felt that she was going to come from the brutal thrusts of her rapist. He didn't even notice when she had her orgasm screaming like crazy and shaking with pleasure. He kept thrusting and thrusting until she felt just how his penis was growing on her.

- Cum inside, honey, don't take it out.

Don Gabriel listened to her and holding her hips with his hands began to cum inside the girl's warm vagina.

- Aghh, aghh! He cried out, feeling his legs give out and his cock plunge deep into her wet cavern. Then he leaned over the young woman and let his penis experience its last spasms between the wet intricacies of Elsa's pussy while he kissed her back and the wounds on her butt.

When he pulled out his penis, Don Gabriel picked up the whip again, ready to resume the punishment where he had left off, but when he raised the whip again, she interrupted him.

- Wait, listen to me for a moment.

Don Gabriel listened to her.

- Please, honey, I liked it a lot, but don't punish me, it really hurts. If you forgive me, I'll be your slave, I'll come whenever you want and I'll do whatever you want.

Don Gabriel looked at her very unconvinced.

- I'll let you tie me up and I'll endure some lashes,... not many,... for you.

- You promise?.

- Yeah I will be your piglet, your bondage toy, and nobody will know anything about this.

Don Gabriel thought about the perspective. That beautiful young woman, his sex slave, was too good, but he believed it.

- It's okay, but I hope you keep your word, otherwise I will really punish you and this time there will be no mercy. You swear?.

Elsa nodded.

Don Gabriel then began to loosen the knots of bonds. Once free, Elsa wiped the sperm from her face and began to touch the wounds on her bottom. Seeing her naked and carefree, Don Gabriel was thrown into a fit and, grabbing her by the waist, he hugged her and kiss her while with one hand he let go of her hair. Elsa was surprised but closed her eyes and passionately kissed the director while her hair fell on her shoulders.

After the kiss, Don Gabriel looked at her.

- See?, you're much better like this.

Elsa took them and looked at the ground again.

- Can I get dressed now?

- Yes, he answered while making a mess with the ropes with which he had tied her.

Elsa took a while to dress back in groans and grimaces as she rubbed her panties against the wounds on her butt. Finally she fixed it up as best she could and washed her face well with some water and some tissues that the director offered her.

- Can I go?.
002.jpg
- Yes, oh, and tell Carla to come, today I want to whip a whore.

- Yes sir.

Elsa closed the director's office from the outside and headed through the corridors while she finished fixing her skirt. It was a bit difficult for her to walk and her butt hurt a lot, surely she wouldn't be able to sit down for several days.

At first she continued with a sad and serious gesture, however, after a few meters an enigmatic smile appeared on her face......

- Hello nasty kitten, how did it go?, she heard when she entered her room.

Elsa stood in front of Carla, crossed her arms behind her back and spread her legs apart, then with her head down she answered her.

- As you had anticipated, mistress.

- Has he hit you?

- Yeah, mistress.

- Has he raped you?

- Yeah, mistress

- Has he cum inside?

- Yes, I have asked him as you have taught me.

- Perfect, if you agree, I'll call,......... I'll say that you're very nervous.

- Whatever you say, mistress!

Carla picked up her mobile phone.

- The police?...I'm calling to report a rape.....at the boarding school in San José....no, no, not me, a classmate,...she's very nervous, now .......You can imagine....who?...the director...no, I don´t lie, it was him, come and see for yourselves. Yes, thank you.

Carla turned off the phone and looked at Elsa.

- They will be here in ten minutes, I hope you do your part well. Mmmh,... rape of a student, that son of a bitch is going to get fifteen years, he won't touch another girl again as long as he lives, said Carla with contempt.

Elsa continued in a submissive posture, then Carla noticed her, changed her attitude and caressed her face.
elsa y carla.jpg
- Poor little nasty kitten, has he hurt you a lot?, she said as she unbuttoned her blouse.
elsa shows tits.jpg
- Yes, but I don't care, I would do anything for you beloved mistress.
7 (3).jpg
- Nasty kitten!, horny slut!

Carla opened her blouse halfway and opened it until her torso and shoulders were exposed, after doing her also naked and began to reach for her as she searched for her lips.

- How I like your piglet tits. Would you really do anything for me?

- Yes, you know very well , Elsa was already panting when she noticed how Carla played with her breasts.
9 (2).jpg
- Tell me what that pig has done to you while the police arrive, it makes me very morbid.

- He forced me to suck him.

- Yes? And did you like it? The two young women talked with their eyes half closed, interrupting each other with brief kisses on the lips and short licks.

- Yes.....mistress,.... Elsa said in a sigh.

- So you liked sucking the old bastard, what a bitch I've cast myself as a slave. And what else?

- He....he has also eaten my pussy and I liked it a lot.

- Oh no!, nasty piglet!, your pussy is only mine. Carla said this angrily while she grabbed both of her nipples at the same time and twisted them digging her nails in.

Elsa stifled a cry of pain, closing her eyes and turning her head up as an electric current ran through her entire body.

- Tonight.... whore.....when the police leave I'm going to settle the score, Carla told her with a sadistic face and without letting go of her nipples. We, I mean, the "sisters and me" will play a very hard game with you....nasty kitten.

- Yes.... Carla,... whatever you want.
4-lesbian-schoolgirls.jpg
- It will be a very long, long night

Carla calmed down and with a cruel smile, put the blouse back on, tied the buttons and fix her tie.

The End

Last edited:
Marcus style.jpg
- Thank you very much for bringing me to the airport by car.

- You're welcome Tanya
1.1.jpg
- Everything is correct?

- Yes, I can asure you that from today you are a citizen of the Revolutionary Republic of Tunisarbia.

- Has been it difficult?

- Not as much as I thought, since you have given me so much money for this company it has not been difficult for me to bribe the corresponding officials. By the way, here you have the plane ticket and the new passport as a citizen of Tunisarbia.

- Thank you.

-It strikes me that you don't have luggage.

- I do not need it.

- And are you going to go in that sexy dress? The revolutionary police of that country don't like women walking down the street in a dress like that.
14.jpg
- Do not worry about me

- No, seriously, they might arrest you, they are very strict with public morals....by the way, I'm curious, what are you going to do in Tunisarbia? Any work? Have you found a rich husband?

- No, I'm going to work in prostitution

- What?....ah, are you talking about luxury prostitution?

- No, I plan to become a public toilet whore.

The lawyer stopped the car and parked on the shoulder.

- Have you gone crazy? Prostitution is a very serious crime in Tunisarbia. If you were a luxury whore your clients would protect you but if you become a public toilet whore you would be arrested immediately, you would be tried and convicted. Remember that now you are a subject of the islamic republic, you will not even be able to request extradition. Do you know that you can be sentenced to the death penalty?

- That's precisely what I want.

- No,..... I don't understand, don't you know that the new revolutionary government has once again resorted to old systems of public torture and cruel means of execution to punish female immorality?
233164C1-5AA9-4718-91F7-2961E54D76A3.jpeg
- I know perfectly. A few months ago, after the revolution, that old iman went to the media and threatened women, both national and foreign, who were caught in acts of adultery, lesbianism or public indecency with public crucifixion.
at-the-airport-880x660.jpg
.................. Since that, a lot of western women have been arrested even in the airport only because of indecency
wh5.jpg
........ Most of them have been sentenced to public flogging
crux 497 c.jpg

and others have been crucified. I have been able to access certain prohibited videos where these executions have been recorded and this shows that they are real.

- Well, if you know, why precisely do you want to risk being crucified?
tanya´s dream.jpg
- Precisely for this reason, since I have seen those cruel executions by crucifixion I cannot get them out of my head. I feel the need to masturbate every so often, thinking that I am the one being crucified. I can't take it anymore, I've thought about it a lot and I've come to the conclusion that I want to be crucified.

- You're crazy,.......... maybe, maybe ..... BDSM is enough... there are clubs and sects that are dedicated to that, but safely with safewords and things like that.

- I have already tried it and it is not enough for me, the experience has to be real. I want to be legally sentenced and for the procedure to run its course without me being able to do anything, and now start and take me to the airport. I'm going to miss the plane.

- No, I won't, until now I have helped you because I didn't know this, but I will not help you go to a horrible death even if you accept it voluntarily. Get out of my car.
5d32a89d3782b2b48c5fea4bd4697218.jpg
- Alright. I don't think it will be very difficult to find someone to take me.
tanya dirty toilet.jpg
A few minutes later....

- Hello handsome, I saw that you parked the truck outside to pee. If you take me to the airport right now I'll clean your cock with my tongue.....

to be continued

Tanya arrived in time to take the plane to Tunisarbia as the flight was delayed for several hours.
Tanya y alice en el aeropuerto.jpgLucie y katerina en el aeropuerto.jpgHolly en el aeropuerto.jpg
In the airport waiting room Tanya found other very beautiful girls who were going to take the same plane. After a few minutes talking with them, Tanya realized that those four girls were going to look for that Islamic republic the same way she was, without luggage and only with a one-way ticket. In fact, the Tunisabia government with its harsh measures against female immorality had only managed to attract masochistic women from all over the planet in search of an extreme experience of public crucifixion.
1701781794282.png
- My name is Alice. Why do I want to go through the torture of the cross? Look at me, only five years ago I was thin and pretty, I did everything in sex, I was submissive and I even liked BDSM. I had dozens of smart lovers, I loved to be fucked every day because I am a sex adict,......but I gained weight and I grew these huge udders. My boyfriend abandoned me for a younger woman and since then I have gone from man to man, increasingly vulgar and disgusting, falling into constant depravity and masochistic humiliation in order to get a cock.
Alice-Wayne-NF-Busty-Naturally-Sexy---S9_E2-2019-05-03-007.jpg1.jpg
.....I've experienced all kind of depraved things, ....rough sex with real thugs, I got into maid porn, I was constantly humiliated and even punished in my body, spanked, caned whipped,....but that didn't fully satisfy me.
alice sucks in dirty public toilet.jpg
Then I went to the public urinals and prostituted myself for $5 for a blowjob and $10 for piss in my mouth.
default.jpg
....I even gave myself as a slave slut to a sadistic old man who savagely humiliated and tortured me for months. From time to time he gave me to his old retired friends to play with me, I'm ashamed to say that I was happy being used by all those disgusting people...
1701783845267.png
... but even he ended up preferring younger and prettier slaves than me.

When he he kicks me out of his houseI even thought about committing suicide, but then I heard that crucifixion was practiced in that Islamic country and I thought that at least in Tunisarbia I could be treated according to my wet dreams by ruthless executioners.

Alice imaginando ser crucificada.jpg
...Maybe i have got crazy, but since I made the fateful decision to surrender to the Islamic authorities as a masochistic whore, I can't stop masturbating while imagining myself nailed to a cross. I hope that dozens of executioners don't stop fucking me until then.

to be continued

Last edited:
holly.jpg
- My name is Holly, the same day I came of age, five years ago, I gave myself as a slave to my owner with whom I had always been in love. He said me he accepted me as slave.
3415973_8_o.jpg028345186665a65f879c77ea9f82ce3b.mp4-10.jpg
I was so happy!, I was happy serving my owner, I didn't care that he used me as a bondage whore or that he made me dress in that ridiculous French maid outfit when I cleaned home. I was his slavegirl and all what I had to do was obey him.
natalia_starr_one_short_little_dress-6.jpg
Everything was going well until that bitch Natalia came into our lives. A year ago she became my master's new girlfriend and although she seemed to be a nasty bitch, I accepted her to make him happy.
(m=qKV1K5UbeaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=YrkhT2P8oAjYAkct)0.jpgholly-michaels-natalia-starr-1.jpgDemotcwhn91016H_1.jpg
I agreed to make love with both of them, share my housework with her, like cleaning the house, preparing food, cleaning the owner's car,... everything.
big-boobed-dolls-holly-michaels-and-natalia-starr-share-a-handsome-guy_13.jpg
I used even to fuck with her while my master and his friends saw us....all for my master. However, she did everything she could to turn my lover against me, so that, she became his favorite. Then my master started to refuse me.

I couldn't stand that my owner preferred her and I decided to commit suicide, but then I pondered, and when I listened crucifixion had been aproved in Tunisarbia I prepared a perverse plan. I told my master that as an act of love for him he would have me crucified in Tunisarbia in his honor.

He already wanted to get rid of me so he accepted. Plus he's a sadist and I'm sure he loved the idea.

However, I made one condition: my master and Natalia had to go to Tunisarbia to see my crucifixion. He also answered me that yes, ha, ha, that bitch doesn't know what awaits her....Once they are in that country, I will denounce her as my lesbian lover. I have dozens of photographs and videos on my mobile that prove it. Sure Tunisarbia judges sentence her to crucifixion when they see the scenes of lesbian cunilingus and anulingus with me.
Natalia crucified2.jpg
I just hope they crucify her next to me, because I don't want to miss any of the torture that they will apply to that bitch
10134116-t10-enh.jpg
I masturbate every day just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom