190.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 825
  • dolor10.jpg
    dolor10.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 850
  • u7ee73uruyeypy.JPG
    u7ee73uruyeypy.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 811
The two "Via Cruxis" are coming from RedFeline, are they ?
I love them, a great realism !

Yes, fromVia Cruxis... wonderful video, as are all RF films.

Yes, fromVia Cruxis... wonderful video, as are all RF films.
there are more via cruxis in RF the via crucis of camille..........jane.............gabrielle etc

there are more via cruxis in RF the via crucis of camille..........jane.............gabrielle etc
Between my HD and VHS, I have most of their films. Margo, at one time, was a pen pal. Interesting girl...

1. Sweet sixteen. Red Feline anniversary.

It's been a while since I came up with news. There could be a few reasons why, the most obvious, I was very, very busy and my time was taken with a myriad of activities. We all were, in fact, very busy.

We began this new year that is passing by so fast it makes our heads twirl with a lot of administrative tasks. At the same time some of us were busy with some pre production work, some post production work and some production work as well.

Amy made a short, a "found footage" type of short that is going to be part of an Anthology of terror movies. We signed four of our movies with a distributor for wider release, the same distributor is going to be releasing our other films we made as well.

We were also waiting for the rainy season to be over, there were floods in these parts, to continue the production of Olalla. A few days ago Jac went to the great location in Potosi to close the deal, and he did. We'll be shooting beginning on the 18th of May!.

The location in Potosi is so great that Jac saw the opportunity to do more there, so we'll be shooting a big part of Justine in this amazing place. We're looking into 2 weeks of exciting production work.

These two productions, Olalla and Justine have scenes that will make all our past work pale in comparison.

Well, since I mentioned our past work I must add that I was so busy that I could not celebrate our 16th anniversary!

Yes, this year Red Feline turned 16.

It was 16 years ago that RFPIX was launched with our first film, Red Feline on the Cross. It was the beginning of an adventure in a world that was unknown to us, a world that we discovered step by step, growing in the process.

I think it is necessary to go back in time and see how that world was discovered and built.

It began with the creation of our name. The film was Red Feline on the Cross, so we felt it was important that the name of the site had something to do with Red Feline. We created the film group, Red Feline Pictures. One night in January of 1998 we were going to create our website. Red Feline Pictures was too long so an abbreviation was created RFPIX and that became our first website name rfpix.com .

I will be going back in history with images of those days.

More later.

Margot

http://redfeline.com
redfelineopen.jpg

Last Year I had a fatal computer crash that scrubbed my hard-drives and an external 5T storage.
Almost 30 years of collectables were lost. So far I have seen (and recovered) some of them, thanks to You.
One set I miss is the set(s) oh Krista from WAAAAAAY back...any ideas?
You posted a few oh her in manips (Copy of cf26 copy.jpg in particular.)
THE ATTACHED IMAGE IS THE ONE(S) IN QUESTION.
sHE POSTED MANY SETS INDOORS AND OUTDOORS...the comment after 027_0 is mine and the date may be wrong.
HER SETS EPITOMIZED TO ME WHAT FEMALE CRUCIFIXION WAS.017_0-Krista in the 70's.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Year I had a fatal computer crash that scrubbed my hard-drives and an external 5T storage.
Almost 30 years of collectables were lost. So far I have seen (and recovered) some of them, thanks to You.
One set I miss is the set(s) oh Krista from WAAAAAAY back...any ideas?
You posted a few oh her in manips (Copy of cf26 copy.jpg in particular.)
THE ATTACHED IMAGE IS THE ONE(S) IN QUESTION.
sHE POSTED MANY SETS INDOORS AND OUTDOORS...the comment after 027_0 is mine and the date may be wrong.
HER SETS EPITOMIZED TO ME WHAT FEMALE CRUCIFIXION WAS.View attachment 896741

There are some here

and here

and elsewhere around the site. I thought I had posted a bunch of her crux pics on here sometime, but I don't know where.
I'm having issues with my internet speed at the moment, I'll post some when I can

001_00.jpg07_1.JPG08_11.jpg10_1.JPG11_1.jpg12_1.jpg14_1.jpg15_1.jpg17_1.jpg021_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom