Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
oh dear you dont need to apologize, i was just referring to a great image

They were two different images. I didn't want to butt in if you were referring to the one Melissa posted ... ;)

Whippings... a slight change of pace.168.jpg !cid_6237B57D505A4D5985E5B1DFF55EA23E@tonya0c882b7.jpg 00e4tr5.jpg 00xx5 copy.jpg 01earw4.jpg 01s4 copy.jpg 06.jpg 012ftawet copy.jpg 14e1.jpg 36sdet6769.jpg
And more...

Attachments

• damian26 copy.jpg
    damian26 copy.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 766
  • 54771.jpg
    54771.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 759
  • 86898.jpg
    86898.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 750
More whipping...vlcsnap-1917601.jpg snapshot20051104221642.jpg breastwhipped.jpg vlcsnap-567423.jpg vlcsnap-569366.jpg vlcsnap-714609.jpg vlcsnap-717558.jpg vlcsnap-1327715.jpg rtut6e5ue.jpg Image282.jpg

I had only seen a few of these pics. Most are totally erotic - only wish I could be in such exquisite circumstances.! Thanks for sharing!

I had only seen a few of these pics. Most are totally erotic - only wish I could be in such exquisite circumstances.! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you lynn.

Last edited:
A few more...DSCN4555a copy.jpg cap.jpg muerte3 copy.jpg 0ete06.jpg 7fca.jpg e12b.jpg 47e0.jpg 3bfa.jpg 91cjthjthrw4.jpg kc005 copy.jpg

Thought I would toss up some of my handiwork... I am quite sure some masochistic females out there will appreciate these, especially the thong and bra set. I am told they create the most interesting, well... sensations. Please enjoy.3tailwhifnn.jpg 9spstertwikini.JPG Copy ofry DSC00359.JPG 4spsrwtwrikini.JPG cat1.jpg djtwhip1.jpg item a1.JPG Copy of item 7.JPG 6svbpikini.jpg 000_0308.jpg

A few more.000_fasq0300.jpg 000jty98.jpg item 5a.JPG 1448553748_l.jpg item 4.JPG item 6.JPG

I want to place a qualification/disclaimer on my posting here of the leather goods I've created. I feel it would be untoward of anyone to use this site as an advertising mechanism and that is certainly not my intention in posting these images. I have been retired from whip-making, et. al. for well over 5 years now and my purpose in posting these is simply the same as my purpose/intent in posting any and all other images I've put up here, i.e., to provide some small pleasure for anyone who might enjoy them. Some may feel this disclaimer sounds a bit odd, but I wanted to be clear my intent is not to use the site as a promotional tool.

Thought I would toss up some of my handiwork... I am quite sure some masochistic females out there will appreciate these, especially the thong and bra set. I am told they create the most interesting, well... sensations. Please enjoy.View attachment 107398 View attachment 107399 View attachment 107400 View attachment 107401 View attachment 107402 View attachment 107403 View attachment 107404 View attachment 107405 View attachment 107406 View attachment 107407

Wonderful bra !!!
I wish I had a thong like that for men

Wonderful bra !!!
I wish I had a thong like that for men

Actually, I did make one for males. I just don't have photos of it.

I want to place a qualification/disclaimer on my posting here of the leather goods I've created....

I doubt anyone objects to you sharing images of the items you have created. We have plenty of artists but few enough artisans so I think we gain here :)

I doubt anyone objects to you sharing images of the items you have created. We have plenty of artists but few enough artisans so I think we gain here :)

Thank, R.R., but I won't waste a minute of my time contemplating whether or not you understand my sentiment, vis-a-vis using this site as an advertising tool... I know you understand perfectly. I simply wanted everyone to know that was not my intent. And, the more I looked at the original posts, the more clear it became that it would hardly be a stretch for anyone seeing them to come to that conclusion... thus, the disclaimer.

Also, by the by, my profound and profuse apologies for the "All squirrels must die!!!" proclamations of a few weeks back... I was under the extreme influence of illicit substances, off my "legal" meds, drunk as a skunk, and, not least of all, under the perverse and sordid "guiding light" of the "softer, more delicate" gender... as it were. I am shamed and mortified at my unseemly behavior. This image, I must say, I will **never** live down and nothing I have done in my life ( or, somewhere close ) chagrins me more intensely.
Jesdasgus14.jpg

Last edited:
Thank, R.R., but I won't waste a minute of my time contemplating whether or not you understand my sentiment, vis-a-vis using this site as an advertising tool... I know you understand perfectly. I simply wanted everyone to know that was not my intent. And, the more I looked at the original posts, the more clear it became that it would hardly be a stretch for anyone seeing them to come to that conclusion... thus, the disclaimer.

Also, by the by, my profound and profuse apologies for the "All squirrels must die!!!" proclamations of a few weeks back... I was under the extreme influence of illicit substances, off my "legal" meds, drunk as a skunk, and, not least of all, under the perverse and sordid "guiding light" of the "softer, more delicate" gender... as it were. I am shamed and mortified at my unseemly behavior. This image, I must say, I will **never** live down and nothing I have done in my life ( or, somewhere close ) chagrins me more intensely.
View attachment 108842

Gahhh... oops! my mistake, it was *this* image!
This one... yup. M739200B1-C969-4F01-8C3D-C31424_n_s copy.jpg y face is bright crimson as I post this piece of trash...

Back
Top Bottom